PDA

View Full Version : stolen thunder

highlander2973
09-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Something that I've noticed in clubs before but never seen addressed here. Have you ever noticed that a girl will begin dancing on the main stage, and then a girl will start dancing on one of the satellite stages and will draw more customers? I was wondering if any of you have noticed this in your clubs and what dancers may think about it. Do girls on the main stage get offended when someone on the secondary stage gets more attention? Are there any policies (written or unwritten) in the clubs? ???

britfreak2
09-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Well, the way my club is set up they have 2 main stages going on at the same time. So, it's very common that you switch stages and go watch somebody else. I do it all the time.

yoda57us
09-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Most clubs that have multiple stages also haves rules about when they are used and who is going to dance on them. The girls generaly rotate to all of the stages throughout a shift-there by giving all dancers a chance to be upstaged. Do they like it? Probably not, who would?

mr_punk
09-05-2004, 09:37 PM
you're more observant than i am when it comes to stage shows. i only look at them long enough to determine if her body is hot enough to buy a dance.

Richard_Head
09-06-2004, 09:15 AM
I see it all the time, some dancers just deserve more attention. Do the other girls like it? I doubt it. Do they know why it happens? More than likely.

SportsWriter2
09-06-2004, 10:45 AM
New club, two stages, three dancers fake D or better, two natural A/B, 10 guys at the stage. The DJ calls for the A/B girls to go to the side stage. I'm the only one who goes with them.

The A girl gets on her knees and rubs her boobs on my face, but she's shaking. She's just been sent to the side stage, and she's afraid she won't do well here. I smile, tell her she's the cutest girl anywhere, and start joking wiith her. The B girl comes over. We all try to guess the total cc's of saline solution on the main stage.

Both girls really got into their dancing. It looked fun, and a couple of guys came over from the other stage. We had the Cheers Factor. :D One by one six more guys came over, until the side stage had nine and the main stage one.

The A/B girls did well in the new club, and they always came over to give me a hug and kiss whenever I stopped in. :-*

doc-catfish
09-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Something that I've noticed in clubs before but never seen addressed here. Have you ever noticed that a girl will begin dancing on the main stage, and then a girl will start dancing on one of the satellite stages and will draw more customers? I was wondering if any of you have noticed this in your clubs and what dancers may think about it. Do girls on the main stage get offended when someone on the secondary stage gets more attention? Are there any policies (written or unwritten) in the clubs? ???

I concur with whats been said here, but here's another theory. How true it may hold depends on the layout of a particular club and how the stage rotation works.

I've noticed many customers who go to SC's, for whatever reason, like to sit in those more intimate areas along the perimeter of the main room (even if they're not buying dances).

Most clubs want to make the main stage the center of attention, so where do they put it? Right in the middle of the room, in the open not so intimate area. The satellite stages on the other hand are often located in perimeter areas where people like to sit, therefore its not unusual to see more people seated at them than at the main stage.