PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern and me?

sander8son
10-03-2004, 10:21 AM
Oh and sandy, you're not funny. You're like that 4mb dancing baby attachment that everyone seems to want to forward every 2 months. The wanna-be Howard Stern/shock thing forced too hard to feel cheesy grows old the first 217 times.

figured id try to leave the metallica thread about metallica and/or sociopaths.

who here likes stern? i used to listen to him occaisonally. ive read private parts, i have the movie. he's ok. im sure some of my (what i perceive to be) humour is derived from his influence on me.

contrary to unpopular belief not everything i say is a joke. oftentimes im seriously pissed off about something or speaking my mind, not trying to shock people, just spewing how i feel. but people tend to think im always on. so be it.

anyway, much like stern, i realize you can't please everyone. sorry if my act was old after 217 posts. the next 700 mustve been torturous. :o

im just glad to know that even though you dont find me funny im rubbing off on ya.

polecat
10-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Haha, no sandy.. the other 700 weren't so bad.

"Dick in Tunnel" gained some amount of credit. That was borderline comedic genius.

It's just the rest of the schtick grows old after a while, ya' know?

And it's clear when you're speaking your mind versus slinging it. There is a notable difference between bitterness and bitterness/sarcastic.

erotictonic
10-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Haha, no sandy.. the other 700 weren't so bad.

"Dick in Tunnel" gained some amount of credit. That was borderline comedic genius.

It's just the rest of the schtick grows old after a while, ya' know?

And it's clear when you're speaking your mind versus slinging it. There is a notable difference between bitterness and bitterness/sarcastic.

Oh God! :rotfl: