PDA

View Full Version : Lies?

Lo Bok
10-15-2004, 06:19 AM
I'm sure we've all experienced situations where we naturally assumed we were being lied to by Strippers, but still had that lingering doubt. Here's one of mine, what's one of yours?
This is a copy of an eMail I received after my ATF didn't show at the airport for a trip to Vegas: :'(

I called up to the airport to see when your flight was coming and they said
12:20. I was going to come up there but my girlfriend said that maybe your
wife would be there. Anyway, I don’t want you to think that you got stood
up! I was on my way to the airport and was running a little behind so I
speed and got pulled over. I guess that there had been an incident right
before I got pulled over.Their was a hit and run. It fit my cars
description, only the people who called didn’t the color. My hand is tired
from typing will you please call me and let me know how your trip went and
let me tell you how about my morning. I’m very sorry and if you let me know
how much my plane ticket is and I will refund your money back to you.

Love You,
Cxxxxxx

P.S.
I’ll do anything to make it up to you

yoda57us
10-15-2004, 09:51 AM
If her hand was tired from typing a few sentences I can't see how she would have been much good to you in Vegas anyway....

SportsWriter2
10-16-2004, 02:57 AM
LB, her brain was tired after a few lies. If dancers would only learn to keep it simple and focus on the grammar. ::)

I have a special place in my heart for pre-emptive lies, like when dancers explain away bruises before you even notice them. Here's one of my favorities from a dancer who knew the fun would be over if she did cocaine (because it makes girls tell even dumber lies).

The names have been changed so you can pass it around as a warning. Tia and Cali are dancers (both immediately fired). Tracy and Diane are housemoms. Steve is a bouncer.

Dear SW2,
I am so not looking forward to work tommorrow, I heard through the great vine that the rumor going on in the dressing room, is Tia and Cali were blowing lines in the bathroom, Cali rated Tia out and Tia rated her out. Also that Cali said I blow coke in the bathroom, thats what Tracy and Steve are saying to peoplle and the management. Tracy has everyone convinced about the coke thing and that I must do it because I hang out with Tia and I have hung out with Cali sometimes! It's such bullshit, also the other part to the rumor is that the mangaent is going to be watching me. Like I know I have nothing to worry about becaus eI don't do anything, but just the point that they are going to assume I do it. now, I know that Diane thinks I don't but what about everyone else, the girls, mangment..... owho ever. But I just want to see you and feel good. If you weren't coming in I would probubly feel like shit! Being stuck in that drama web!!!! I reall yneed you so don't leave me! Can't wait to see you tommorrw! I love you and miss you! Sleep tight, Love always Sarah xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

I usually end it by saying "You love lines more than me." :-\

My one faint triumph was with a dancer who finished an OTC encounter saying, "Oh my God, that was better than cocaine!" Spontaneous honesty. :)

Lo Bok
10-16-2004, 04:13 AM
But I just want to see you and feel good. If you weren't coming in I would probubly feel like shit! Being stuck in that drama web!!!! I reall yneed you so don't leave me! Can't wait to see you tommorrw! I love you and miss you! Sleep tight, Love always Sarah xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

LB: You wouldn't believe how many times I have heard something similar to that!

My one faint triumph was with a dancer who finished an OTC encounter saying, "Oh my God, that was better than cocaine!" Spontaneous honesty. :)Nope, never heard that. Congratulations, SW.

yoda57us
10-16-2004, 06:25 AM
Wow Sporty, I hope this wasn't one of your "in school and on track girls". I've received more coherent emails from some of my ESL dancers.

Anyway... I think we can both attest to the fact that the rumor mill at the club involved here has been wrong more than once and innocent people have been victimized.

mr_punk
10-16-2004, 07:21 AM
I'm sure we've all experienced situations where we naturally assumed we were being lied to by Strippers, but still had that lingering doubt.in general, what difference does it make that a dancer tells you the truth? unless, someone is seriously in a relationship a stripper. i don't think it's as important as her being reliable. in your case, i see it as a question of flakiness and not truthfulness.

a stripper once called to let me know me that she couldn't make it because her dog [yeah, i know] which she had for many years became ill and had to be rushed [it was coughing up blood] to the vet. no problem because i already had plan B up and running within minutes. some weeks later, she was getting dressed and looking for her skirt in my bedroom. i found it under the bed. i noticed that her skirt had fibers on it which i assumed was dog hair. i mentioned this to her and she said it was cat hair. in fact, she never had a dog. she's a cat lover or at least that's her story at the moment. "okeydokey", was my reply because it really wasn't important whether or not she had a cat or a dog. i'm sure there's a story behind the half-truth, but i'm also sure that story is just as flaky and i don't need the headache. however, what is important is that for the most part [even the most reliable strippers flake] she does show up. of course, showing up on time is another story. :)

Anyway... I think we can both attest to the fact that the rumor mill at the club involved here has been wrong more than once and innocent people have been victimized.i agree. that's why i never tell a dancer what i do with another dancer inside or outside the club. one of the ways dancers learn about other dancers is from some blabbermouth PL who can't keep his yap shut in an attempt to impress or get mileage. >:(

SportsWriter2
10-16-2004, 08:02 AM
Yoda, the "in school and on track" thing was a hypothesis. There is no track.

... i never tell a dancer what i do with another dancer inside or outside the club. one of the ways dancers learn about other dancers is from some blabbermouth PL who can't keep his yap shut in an attempt to impress or get mileage. >:(

One of my favorites asks every guy she dances for what he does with other girls by name, then she tells me. Her open offer: "If there's anything you want that another girl offers you, I'll do it." My kind of "girl for all seasons."

I've had favorites tell other girls they did stuff with me that never happened, just to scare other girls off. Know what? That just makes other girls offer more.

Lo Bok
10-16-2004, 08:02 AM
I've had the "Grandmother had a heart attack" to cancel a trip,
and "Grandmother is in intensive care" (twice) to explain not being available.
Also- Timing belt went out, etc.
I essentially write them off once I get a questionable excuse.
I don't mind the In-Club lies- although I do try to ferret out the truth just to see how gullible they think I am.

yoda57us
10-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry Sporty, I guess I never got the memo....

britfreak2
10-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Oh, Miss A is gulity of flaking of me so many times. At least her reasons are ligit most of the time. I get "I overslept and have a few arrands to run but I'll be into work tonight." At least she called so I wouldn't waste my time. 9 times out of 10 I go in to see her and bring dinner with.

IACali
10-17-2004, 06:40 PM
The names have been changed so you can pass it around as a warning. Tia and Cali are dancers (both immediately fired). Tracy and Diane are housemoms. Steve is a bouncer.

omg this scared the crap out of me: my name at one club was Cali w a "C" and a "friend" of mine's real name (v. stage name) was Tia.

then I read the story and thought, nah, not us. LOL

Kali

tampafldancer
10-18-2004, 05:50 AM
i thought u were talking about foxy lady providence. The names were so familiar!

doc-catfish
10-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Okay guys, have you ever had a dancer try to pull this one:

Dancer: So where are you from?

You:

Dancer: Really? I drove through [insert aforementioned geographical location here] once, and got a speeding ticket. The cop was [i]really mean to me. I never paid the fine though.

Hearing this line the first time, I just attributed it to a dancer making small talk to pass the time, and butter me up for a dance.

When I heard it a couple of nights later (literally word for word), from a different dancer, at a different club, well...you get the point.
::)

I just had to play along with her. Calling her on using that line would have been like hooking a dead fish. SS train wrecks can be quite entertaining sometimes.

SportsWriter2
10-19-2004, 05:52 AM
in general, what difference does it make that a dancer tells you the truth? unless, someone is seriously in a relationship a stripper. i don't think it's as important as her being reliable. in your case, i see it as a question of flakiness and not truthfulness.

I'd love to hear LB's position on this. I always try to teach a dancer how to lie simply and effectively. I'm non-judgmental about it in a moral sense, but I make her pay for wasting my time. I'm hard on dumb lies. I'd taunt a dancer forever about not knowing the difference between a dog and a cat.

If a dancer knows she can't just BS you, she'll be more reliable. If LB's dancer offered to do anything to make it up to me, I'd think of something right at her sexual edge. But then you're giving her fun reasons to lie some more. :)