PDA

View Full Version : Who's the R&B princess?

pimpy718
10-20-2004, 09:48 PM
I think a lot of the new R&B chics are too commercial. The ones who aren't so commercial aren't advertised as much (Teedra Moses-her album is hot!!) are so much better than these chics locking it down on the radio. But anyway, for all u R&B fans-who is better to u

Chrisitina Milian vs. Ciara-Christina Milian

Ashanti vs. Nivea-Nivea

Brandy vs. Monica-Monica

Faith vs. Mary J. Blige-tough one, but I'll have to go with Faith.

Beyonce vs. Alicia Keys-Beyonce

And your favorite R&B chic of all time-Aaliyah

What does everyone think? Who sucks and whose the princess?

AinNY
10-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Chrisitina Milian vs. Ciara-Ciara....christina is just trying too hard.

Ashanti vs. Nivea-Ashanti...have to give her credit b/c she makes hits.

Brandy vs. Monica-Monica...agreed

Faith vs. Mary J. Blige-by far Mary j

Beyonce vs. Alicia Keys-OH NO....Alicia Keys is a true artist compared to anyone else these days. Plus she's HOT.

And your favorite R&B chic of all time-Aaliyah...AGREED ;D...and she was beautiful

pimpy718
10-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Beyonce vs. Alicia Keys-OH NO....Alicia Keys is a true artist compared to anyone else these days. Plus she's HOT.

AinNy-u crazy? Alicia Keys hotter than B? I'm not seein it. Her body is really awkward, bulky all over with no rack whatsoever and they airbrush her face-she has really bad skin problems. I'm seriuos, I'm so surprised u would think this. I'd agree with u, she's talented as an artist and I give her credit for a nice voice with piano skills, but as far as far as looks, she isn't even close to Beyonce's level. Just my view. :)

AinNY
10-22-2004, 05:02 AM
AinNy-u crazy? Alicia Keys hotter than B? I'm not seein it. Her body is really awkward, bulky all over with no rack whatsoever and they airbrush her face-she has really bad skin problems. I'm seriuos, I'm so surprised u would think this. I'd agree with u, she's talented as an artist and I give her credit for a nice voice with piano skills, but as far as far as looks, she isn't even close to Beyonce's level. Just my view. :)

I wasn't basing my decision on looks...lol....i thought we were talking about music :P

B is hot as hell...i just have a thing for AK :-\