PDA

View Full Version : Of Interest to all Dancers both Feature and House

mncpageant
10-23-2004, 10:37 PM
The very first INTERNATIONAL FINALS of the famous MISS NUDE CANADA PAGEANTâ„¢ will be hosted by THE SPEAKEASY in Calgary, Alberta the week of November 29 - December 04, 2004. It will be the first time in its 33 year history that contestants from any country will permited to enter. If you are interested in participating in this history making event please contact Chris Lansdale @ [email protected]

For those of you interested in what is going on with the various pageants that I own and run you are welcome to join my private cyber MSN Group at. I started this because the newsletter that I previously used to keep everyone up-to-date is being blocked by the automatic SPAM filters imposed by so many systems now, due to the inclusion of trigger words such as "nude" throughout the letters.

BigGreenMnM
10-23-2004, 11:52 PM
need a judge??;)

LEIGH_LANDON
10-24-2004, 06:33 AM
Hey Chris let them know all the kinds of coverage and magazines that come and do copy on the event - everyone loves exposure (wink) and it helps boost the career.

Past pageants have Cheri magazine and several other mags layouts and media - playboy channel al that stuff is crucial to a gals career if she is looking to get ahead!

:) Leigh (pageant alumni myself!)

mncpageant
10-24-2004, 11:11 PM
need a judge??;)
If you are willing to travel to Calgary for one night of judging and am willing to work from 7 p.m. till 2 a.m. with only one alcholic drink per hour, sure, you are more than welcome!