PDA

View Full Version : The very first International Finals of The Miss Nude Canada Pageant™

mncpageant
10-23-2004, 10:44 PM
The very first INTERNATIONAL FINALS of the famous MISS NUDE CANADA PAGEANT™ will be hosted by THE SPEAKEASY in Calgary, Alberta the week of November 29 - December 04, 2004. It will be the first time in its 33 year history that contestants from any country will permited to enter. If you are interested in participating in this history making event please contact Chris Lansdale @ [email protected]

For those of you interested in what is going on with the various pageants that I own and run you are welcome to join my private cyber MSN Group at. http://groups.msn.com/ChrisPoohBearLansdaleKingofExoticPageants I started this because the newsletter that I previously used to keep everyone up-to-date is being blocked by the automatic SPAM filters imposed by so many systems now, due to the inclusion of trigger words such as "nude" throughout the letters.

mncpageant
11-13-2004, 03:22 AM
Some exciting new news for contestants of my upcoming National Finals. World Famous Glamour Photographer Shaun Alexander will be flying in from Prague to do Test Shots of every contestant with an eye to future glamour work and also to help choose the contestants that will win studio shoots totalling $10,000.00 U.S. in value. Shaun shoots covers, ads, and photo galleries for a wide variety of major magazines including TONI & GUY (UK), ESCADA, ELLE, VOGUE, PLAYBOY and MAXIM.groups.msn.com/ChrisPoohBearLansdaleKingofExoticPageants/promomaterialsforthe2004mnc.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=341