PDA

View Full Version : Exp + Non Exp Lapdancers Required For New Club In Uk

kellywhite
10-24-2004, 03:17 PM
New club opening in North West Uk, and we (EVOLUTION) are recruting for new dancers now. if you have the looks, confidence and curves in the right places, and are up for a new challenge, within this new club, please get in touch with me via email [email protected] ([email protected]) or my partner (eddy) on 07977802570 only few vacancies left. though we are looking for non experienced dancers also. we provide training for all new dancers, both lap + pole dancing. there will also be a V.I.P area in the bar. we take no commision off dances, only a very small house fee. and we also provide you with a B+B, which again, for a small fee (£40, a week for a local B+B)
so if you are interested, please get in touch. thanks. all the best. kelly x
P.S: Topless dancing for paying consumers is required also. strict house rules will be enforced.

dasha
10-27-2004, 11:08 AM
is this club close to london? do you have private rooms? how much does everything cost? is there prositution involved/

gothicgoddess
10-27-2004, 01:53 PM
Do you need a visa to work in the uk?

Malibu
11-03-2004, 06:25 AM
North west? Er...you must be more specific than that! What city is it in? Do you have a website?

Cheers.

crystal_ice
11-07-2004, 05:40 AM
hiya guys, i work for Kelly at EVOLUTION and its cool. yes i think that you may need a visa. North west, barrow-in-furness (nine men every one woman).. iv been to the club (in process of getting decorated) yes, has a private area, not booths (safer for the girls) very strict towards extras etc going on, once extras happen, your out. top security. 5 pound topless dance, 10 pound topless+flash (ONLY) -both one song, 3 mins. 35 pound house fee during week. 45 at weekends. anything else? Jo x

joeybadgirl
11-30-2004, 02:19 AM
What is the avg earning potential here? Thank you

Malibu
11-30-2004, 05:51 AM
Do you have accommodation set up for travelling dancers? I might look into it as I live in UK and regard myself as a pretty experienced dancer.

Do_u_want_work?
01-04-2006, 05:17 AM
I am club owner who is now branching into the Gentlemen's club market as i have 2 bussy clubs and a nice little bar, i would like to hear from any girls who are looking to work in a new upmarket gentlemens club in Bedfordshire, it will be the only one in a 10 mile radius.
Please contact me if you are intrested, im also looking for a house mother.
The venue is at near complition and will be open for business very soon

Thankyou For your time.

Steve

lotti
01-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Do girls from the US need work visas? How would one go about acquiring a work visa? is it even possible to get one for dancing in the UK?