PDA

View Full Version : Favorite songs at the moment

lilac666
10-25-2004, 07:14 PM
What songs are you obsessed with now? I usually love older songs but I don't know in the past two years I think music has gotten a lot better. MY favs are:

"Maps" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"What you waitng for" Gwen Stefani
"Drop it like it's hot" Snoop Dogg
"Sombody told me" Killers
"Float on" Modest Mouse
"Ocean breaths salty" Modest Mouse
"Burning pictures" Ryan Adams
"Take me out"( I forgot the name of the band)
That new song by U2.

It seems like new music doesn't suck as much, New bands are starting to emerge that are, like, good!:P

phillydj
10-25-2004, 08:01 PM
It seems like new music doesn't suck as much, New bands are starting to emerge that are, like, good!??????

Realy????? Where?????

ChadW
10-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Manic Street Preachers "Love of Richard Nixon"

Kylie Minogue's new song "I believe in you"

Plus I just bought a greatest hits cd of Sigue Sigue Sputnik which is a few years old.

Casual Observer
10-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Shadows Fall - Those Who Cannot Speak

pimpy718
10-26-2004, 08:46 PM
MY favs are: "Drop it like it's hot" Snoop Dogg

Yep, this is a fav for me too. My other favs:
"Just Lose It" by Eminem
"Take Me Home" Terror Squad
"Prototype" Andre 3000
"Thinkin' bout U" by DJ Quik
"Homie, Lover, Friend" remix by R. Kelly

AinNY
10-26-2004, 09:06 PM
"Take Me Home" Terror Squad

:great:

I cant stop playin Mario's "Let me love you" /:O

tRoUbLeMaKeR
10-27-2004, 06:22 AM
Gwen Stefani's new song for some wierd reason is my song for the moment. As soo as I heard it I had to download it so I could dance to it. All my friends hate it but for some reason it just makes me want to dance.

Also - the sun by marron 5
welcome to D block by jadakiss and eminem

BigGreenMnM
10-27-2004, 08:45 AM
That new song by U2.

It seems like new music doesn't suck as much, New bands are starting to emerge that are, like, good!:P
i think the song your talking about is called Vertigo bye U2?

Im nuts about Velvet Revolver right now.The new single Fall to Pieces is awsome when danced to by a pro.<swoon>
Im not crazy about the radio edit but (josh harris full club mix)Killers -sombody told me is really good also.

two new remixes or do overs I like are..

Korn-word up(cameo)
God lives underwater-Fame(david bowie)

Mansons version of personal jesus(depech mode) is bearable so far.That wont last long.At least its not tainted love again!!!ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

HMB-the Metro(Berlin) gets an honorable mention.I like it,will wait to see if it hits well.Not sure if it will.

R/B is really booming right now.

I like the new destiny's child -Lose my breath.Very catchy, not to harsh,wont scare the old guys:O .
The new Nelly/Christina Ag-on nelly cd #6(forgot the name)But its awsome!!!Worth getting the cd on your way to work if you can dance to R/B.Perfect song!Gonna hit BIG,top 3 on charts before thanksgiving im sure.(you heard it here first;D )
OYE Mi Canto-NORE,nina sky,etc.Great spanish r/b sound.works perfect for the stage depending on your young latin demographic.I like the beat but its in spanish.

I swear,when the Britteny spears version of bobby browns My Perogative hits,im gonna hang myself from the rafters.This version sucks!!Its only gonna hit because its brittny,but hit big it will im afraid.
Whatever you want -christina milian is a great follow up single to move your body.Its not as good IMO,but topping that song isnt going to be easy.

Rumors-Lindsay Lohan is new and might hit well,its got a great beat to it and it crosses over into the top 40 dance relm well.

Lets Go-Trick Daddy.Harsh,hair pullin,ass smackin,kinda ghetto rap.Fuckin love it!Not for all clubs!They sample Ozzy in the song.His song -pull over that ass to phat, is better imo.

I have randomly tested these songs on dancers,they have all worked and liked,some even instantly "adopted" a few.
Got some new stuff im gonna try this weekend,will let ya know how they work!