PDA

View Full Version : TRAVEL!! To Japan, It's PEAK SEASON! 2-3 month Contracts. $65 1song private dances

dancinginjapan
10-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Exotic Dancers! The Best clubs in Tokyo are Very Busy
NOW!! ENJOY the LOWEST stage fees in Tokyo with us!
Our clubs were the FIRST, and Remain the very best
with Offices all over the world. Contact us for more
info at [email protected] ([email protected]) or visit our
site at We have $65 ONE SONG, TOPLESS ONLY private dances. (not a private room, just a tree separating the chairs, with Security standing there as well. VERY SAFE) The world's RICHEST Businessmen are in Japan, and they are ALONE, in OUR CLUBS, with a pocket FULL of money and COMPANY Credit Cards...
For all you Ladies that KNOW, or heard about BIG money in JAPAN, and BIG STAGE FEES, We have Fixed that!!! The 16,000YEN per day Stage FEES Are NOW only 6,000YEN per day! and the prices of Everything else are the same!!! We have NICE apartments for our Ladies, AND even SATELLITE TV. so you won't MISS your home Networks, so you can Visit Japan, Make GOOD MONEY, and Still feel right at home!... For more info, Mail us, and Send your phone Number, well CALL and answer any of your questions !!!

Wwanderer
10-25-2004, 08:52 PM
We have NICE apartments for our Ladies, AND even SATELLITE TV. so you won't MISS your home Networks, so you can Visit Japan, Make GOOD MONEY, and Still feel right at home!

Of course it would make more sense to get suggestions from the dancers who live in the apts than from a club customer like me, but anyway I think you should consider installing computers with net access, or at least a net hook-up for dancers who bring their laptops with them. Email, blogs, reading the newspapers from home and even listening to your own home radio stations if you have a fast link is the modern way to stay in touch with those people and places you left behind...and it can come over the same satellite tv connection, of course.

And, btw, email is also an excellent way for customers and dancers to arrange their dohans. That alone might cover the extra expense.

-Ww

tampafldancer
10-25-2004, 09:36 PM
hmm wanderer, Good imput,

I would be less reluctant to go over if i knew i could get in touch with family/friends via email no problem. Not too fond of internet cafe's myself.

Wwanderer
10-25-2004, 09:58 PM
hmm wanderer, Good imput,

Thanks! But two w's please; it's my trademark! ;)

Not too fond of internet cafe's myself.

They are available in Roppongi, convenient to most of the clubs, but they are not so cheap and I have the impression that they are often crowded. You might have to wait in a queue to get online.

-Ww

GoldCoastGirl
10-26-2004, 03:27 AM
I would be less reluctant to go over if i knew i could get in touch with family/friends via email no problem. Not too fond of internet cafe's myself.
Personally, from the descriptions of the internet cafe's that mermaidnz's using... I would love to use the internet cafe's over there.8) They include a free drink ... tea, coffee, smoothie.. whatever... with the time you book. Supposedly alot of them offer a free half hour with every hour purchase. It costs the same as an hour's access at any cafe I've been to (approx. $6 AUD per hour). They have really nice seats to sit in!

I want to experience that type of internet cafe ;D Nothing like it here in Australia as most of them can't afford to be so luxurious without charging the earth for such luxury.

tampafldancer
10-26-2004, 02:25 PM
ww, my deepest appologies :)

Wwanderer
10-26-2004, 05:10 PM
No problem, tfd....happens to me all the time. ;)

-Ww