PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Stage Discount Till Friday, NOV 5th

PlatinumStages
10-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Our sister company www.pimpIT.com (http://www.pimpIT.com) has a great sale on stripper shoes right now at 20% off everything. Might be a good time to stock up for the holidays. "YOU NEVER CAN HAVE TOO MANY SHOES ..."

Use the code "stripperweb" to get the discount!

Call if you have any questions 949-574-8844

tampafldancer
10-29-2004, 01:56 PM
not too be so blunt.. But how about a stripperweb discount on your stages?

SexeJaz
10-29-2004, 02:21 PM
lol that was funny tampaFL dancer

Katherine
10-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Guess there's no answer for that one. Can't a girl never have enough poles??

hardkandee
10-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Lol, poles for everyone!!!!

A girl can't have enough shoes, but even with the 20% they are still more than other sites...:'(

PlatinumStages
11-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Tell you what, if you order before Friday we will give you a free frosted sides upgrade or free black sides with any stage order. You need to call your order in before Friday Nov 5th. This is only for Stripperweb so make sure you mention it or they will not be able to help you
TOLL FREE ---- 866-85-poles

If you want the removable we will give you 10% off your order until Friday Nov 5th as well. There are limited units available before we go on a slight back order so first come first serve!!!

PlatinumStages
11-02-2004, 02:21 PM
If you order the PlatinumStage before Friday Nov 5th we will throw in free frosted acrylic sides or black sides, your choice ($40) value.

If you want the removable pole we will give you 10% off until Friday as well. You must mention stripperweb. This is a one time shot, never to happen again. We have limited stock on the removable poles so first come first serve!!

Enjoy!!

Toll free 866-85-poles or www.PlatinumStages.com (http://www.PlatinumStages.com)

VenusGoddess
11-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Lol, poles for everyone!!!!

A girl can't have enough shoes, but even with the 20% they are still more than other sites...:'(
Actually, the prices aren't too bad. Taking 20% off (I am assuming that you are taking 20% off of their price...which would net you a total of 40% off of the "retail price") you would be paying about $40-$50 per pair of shoes. My stripper shoes were about $100 a pair...but if they are good quality shoes and are comfy, then I would say go for it. It would be nice if they put the shoe brand on the site...

Platinum Stages, maybe you should clarify the discount. Going to the site, it shoes about a 20% savings...so the "stripperweb" code would get the girls an ADDITIONAL 20% off, correct?

PlatinumStages
11-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Yes, the discount would be 20% off of the sale price.

Put the discount "stripperweb" in the discount box on the billing info page

Tigerlilly
11-09-2004, 02:22 PM
If you ever decide to do another "special" may I suggest adding a set of quick release bolts to the stage/pole set.

Just a thought.

damn I want one of these things ... sigh-- Maybe someday I'll break down and get me a new toy :D

VenusGoddess
11-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Just wondering...did anyone take advantage of this offer??

Magdalena_666
11-10-2004, 12:45 AM
I ordered one venus. But haven't heard from them since. I payed with credit card. I was expecting an email confirmation or something.
I ordered it on the night of the 5th.
I am considering calling them to make sure nothing went wrong.
I just wish they had given me some info as to when they were going to be shipping the poll ect...Or at least let me know that they got my order.
Has anybody else ordered from them?

BarbieHart
03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Does anyone know anymore discunt codes for this pole?