PDA

View Full Version : Peace, Love, Conserve water, Recycle! - My apology to you

Gabe
11-05-2004, 04:19 PM
In the recent days I acted like an asshole. Although in some instances I was called stupid and unintelligant, I shouldn't of lashed out and said the things I said.

SORRY, to those I offended, hurt or made angry. I hope you accept my apology.

madmaxine
11-05-2004, 04:26 PM
I will only accept your naked virgin body in exchange for forgiveness. Then I will do what I please with you. There will be much wailing and knashing of the teeth.....
You are aware you won't be able to look your parents in the eyes after I'm through? ; P

Deogol
11-05-2004, 04:42 PM
I will only accept your naked virgin body in exchange for forgiveness. Then I will do what I please with you. There will be much wailing and knashing of the teeth.....
You are aware you won't be able to look your parents in the eyes after I'm through? ; P

Um... that's actually my psuedonym. I will be right down. ;D ;)

MisfitBunnie
11-05-2004, 04:46 PM
It's alright Gabe! We all have our asshole moments! ;)

Gabe
11-05-2004, 05:49 PM

Be right over, screw my parents. LOL.

azamber
11-05-2004, 05:57 PM
madmaxine, mind sharing? Love those barely legal boys! Damn! LOL

Thanks Gabe!

edited to add: I guess I can give you an apology too for some of my responses.

montythegeek
11-05-2004, 06:48 PM
How exactly do you gnash your teeth?
My father had a Nash Rambler and driving that was punishment enough.

Silverback
11-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Maxine, if you have any ways in which you have not yet been offended, let me know, so I'll have an opportunity to seek your forgiveness!;)

VenusGoddess
11-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Be right over, screw my parents. LOL.

Gabe...just to make it clear...MadMaxine doesn't want you to bring your parents... ;) LOL...just kidding!! :D

Gabe
11-06-2004, 06:59 AM
Gabe...just to make it clear...MadMaxine doesn't want you to bring your parents... LOL...just kidding!!

Oh God, I Hope not. :D