PDA

View Full Version : Roster Changes

mr_punk
11-06-2004, 12:20 AM
some strippers are better than others and there are a few that are worthy of repeat business. obviously, i'm not talking about an ATF type situation, but more of a small group of strippers who know how to get the job done of making willy stand at attention. however, what happens when you have to reorganize your line-up due to the diminished physical appearance of that stripper due to age, injury, weight gain, etc? what happens when the source of that diminishment begins to interfere with the business of your own gratification?

i see this one stripper who from all outside appearances looks to be in excellent shape. she works out 3 days a week and it shows. however, her external appearance belies the damage underneath. she has a damaged rotator cuff, upper back problems from her bolt-ons, and some plantar problem with her foot that requires steroid injections. although, i am reluctant to do so. i'm afraid i'm going to have to send her to the bench and call in a sub for the good of the team. no, there isn't an "i" in the word "team", but there sure is one in the word "willy".

Katrine
11-06-2004, 01:05 AM
:wave: Oooooh, ooooh oooooh! Me! Me!I'm burning a hole in the bench as second string just waiting for your $20 paid in wrinkled up one's and your lubed finger!

A girl can dream right?::)

yoda57us
11-06-2004, 07:07 AM
I have favs in one or two clubs who can spot me, grind me into a pulp and finish me off before I even have a chance to order a drink. Sometimes that's all this little green guy wants. The good ones usualy retire before I get sick of them since I am a creature of habit. Workout related injuries are seldom a problem as the girls I like tend to be built for comfort rather than speed. Rug burn seems to be the most common injury.

SportsWriter2
11-06-2004, 08:06 AM
If they say, "How come you don't get dances with me anymore," just say, "Cuz you did cocaine." Most of the time you'll be right. ;)

Silverback
11-06-2004, 12:59 PM
:wave: Oooooh, ooooh oooooh! Me! Me!I'm burning a hole in the bench as second string just waiting for your $20 paid in wrinkled up one's and your lubed finger!

A girl can dream right?::)
Katrine,

I believe this uncalled for sarcasm of yours is adversely affecting the consideration of a potentially very serious conundrum.::)

It's really hard to tell someone that you've developed an affection, or just a use, for that they've grown too ugly, old, fat, damaged, unpleasant, or boring to want to be around them anymore. Try to be considerate; OK?

I'm checking behind couch cushions, though. I just need 3 more wrinkled up one's and I'll be callin'.;D

Moneywise
11-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Katrine,

I believe this uncalled for sarcasm of yours is adversely affecting the consideration of a potentially very serious conundrum.::)

LOL SB!

This subject does deserve much ponderance of thought. It never hurts to have a relief pitcher all warmed up in the bullpen. I would fully expect any good manager to make a decision in the best interest of all parties involved to send that ace to the showers and breathe new life into the team from the bullpen if that time ever presents itself. Even the best prospect eventually loses to the test of time. Thanks to numerous farm systems all over the world that next young prospect is but a signature away from collecting those crumpled twenties in the best interest of the team.

MW :D

Katrine
11-06-2004, 06:41 PM
I don't keep regulars, this is a great thing every time I read blueballs. Hit n run all the way baybeee!! Drama free!

mr_punk
11-06-2004, 09:06 PM

A girl can dream right?::)oh, don't be silly, Katnip. i wouldn't pay you in dollar bills. how about if i pay you with loose change in a mason jar. anyway, i always considered you to be HoF material. unfortunately, i just don't have an old-timers day for strippers. ;)

SportsWriter2
11-07-2004, 04:52 AM
unfortunately, i just don't have an old-timers day for strippers. ;)
I do. Second Friday of every month is for 20-somethings. :P

doc-catfish
11-07-2004, 09:05 AM
LOL SB!

I would fully expect any good manager to make a decision in the best interest of all parties involved to send that ace to the showers and breathe new life into the team from the bullpen if that time ever presents itself. Even the best prospect eventually loses to the test of time.

In my case, the ace usually goes to a team that can give her more money before I can maximize her potential. Damned free agency I tell ya'.

yoda57us
11-07-2004, 11:54 AM
One of my absolute sure things is 46 years old. She has an ass that you would follow over a cliff and a body that most of the other women in her club half her age could only dream of. Add to this a total understanding of men, their egos, their needs and why they come to strip clubs in the first place. I have a few favs in their mid twenty's but it's rare.

aggieed
11-07-2004, 05:39 PM
....why they come to strip clubs in the first place.
So is the sex good? }:D

yoda57us
11-07-2004, 06:05 PM
A: I don't have sex in strip clubs. }:D ;)

fishnet
11-09-2004, 05:05 PM
It's really hard to tell someone that you've developed an affection, or just a use, for that they've grown too ugly, old, fat, damaged, unpleasant, or boring to want to be around them anymore. Try to be considerate; OK?

I'm checking behind couch cushions, though. I just need 3 more wrinkled up one's and I'll be callin'.;D
LMAO @ SB. I see you haven't lost your sense of humor. :) Although my favs never disappointed in this respect, I could see other girls deteriorate week to week. I always wondered how they could continue to go on stage looking like that.:P Tough way to make a living!

Darcy Hawthorne
11-15-2004, 02:51 AM
Sorry for your loss.

KC Joe
11-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Seems that one of the clubs I frequent, the dancers that are rotating out are the ones I liked the best. What is left or the new dancers are of a lower quality than what I'm willing to spend my funds on. May have to scratch that club off my list. Is the decline in quality of dancers an indication of how business at SC has fallen off? The really good ones have decided that there's not enough money to be made to justify the hassle of putting up with PLs like myself?:O

espy
11-16-2004, 04:10 AM
hey yod, don't tell me... she works at ** and her name is ********! I finally remembered something that the wise ole green guy taught me. Now, if I can only get enough balls to go into the dump to see her.

and agee, i couldn't get my pants down fast enough to have sex w/any dancer. I'd already be hav'n a smoke, "was it good for you baby??"

and for the actual question posted: every time I go in looking for last months all star...they've already been traded or retired. I gotta get out more.