PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore on the election

Wwanderer
11-08-2004, 03:06 PM
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-11-05

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2004-11-07

Fwiiw, I am not particularly a Moore fan because I think he wants the spotlight more than he cares about the political causes he advocates, but anyway, the above are interesting and to some extent amusing. The guy does have a sense of humor.

-Ww

RedZ28
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Yeah this guy is a barrel of laughs. I wonder who he's gonna do next: big oil or big tobacco? My favorite part of that: Admit it: We like the Bush twins and we don't want them to go away.

NinaDaisy
11-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Uh, no. I don't like the Bush twins. Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton were both exemplary First Daughters (well, aside from Any Carter's public nose-picking...).

The Bush twins like to attend Zac Posen fashion shows between keggers. They have nothing, zilch, zero to contribute to bettering the world. They are shallow socialites whose only purpose in life will be to shop, spend time at the day spa, and marry a rich schweeb just like their father. I would like to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

As for Micheal Moore, yeah he's a narcissist, but I think he's made some good films, "Roger & Me" being my favorite. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O' Reilly don't make films, but they've got a healthy dose of publicity whoring in them too.

That phenomenon is truly bipartisan.

PhaedrusZ
11-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah this guy is a barrel of laughs. I wonder who he's gonna do next: big oil or big tobacco? My favorite part of that: Admit it: We like the Bush twins and we don't want them to go away.

Last rumor I heard is he will be doing the big HMO, or health insurance industry, for his next film.

PhaedrusZ

RYAN
11-09-2004, 12:16 PM
if Moore is worried about health he should worry about getting his own health in order before preaching to everyone else. He is a walking heart attack.

hardkandee
11-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Uh, no. I don't like the Bush twins. Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton were both exemplary First Daughters (well, aside from Any Carter's public nose-picking...).

The Bush twins like to attend Zac Posen fashion shows between keggers. They have nothing, zilch, zero to contribute to bettering the world. They are shallow socialites whose only purpose in life will be to shop, spend time at the day spa, and marry a rich schweeb just like their father. I would like to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

I'm with you on this one! They've got less class than Paris Hilton!!:O