http://www.sorryeverybody.com

Madcap
11-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Best
Site
Ever...

azamber
11-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Oh that's great! I just emailed the link to all my people!

heartk0re
11-10-2004, 09:59 PM
are you guys checking out the pic gallery... I just took my pic, but am waiting for them to accept more... should be soon :)

RYAN
11-10-2004, 10:24 PM
i still can't believe more than half of our country re-elected someone who cannot even properly speak our language. Like I read in another post it is all of these beer drinking, rifle owning, Nascar freaks who have no knowledge of the world and the negative outcome of this election. As long as they have their Ford 150 pickups, their 12 pack of bud light, their shotgun and that 300 dollar tax break to take the fat minivan wife to Disney World they are happy as pie.

I'm sorry, but Kerry is way, way more intellectually capable of making sound decisions to steer this country in the right track, make peace with other nations, and prevent us from becoming targets of terrorism. I can fully understand why these people want to kill us, our country in fucking ignorant assholes who have no respect for other countries religions, cultures, beliefs or customs. I am truly embarassed to be an American. If I had the funds, I would be starting my life over in Costa Rica, tending a small organinc fruit farm. Well, Costa Rica is not in good shape since NAFTA, but it's still a lot better than here.

Madcap
11-10-2004, 10:59 PM
HeartKore, i been through about 20 pages of the gallery. I especially like the ones from France, Germany, Canada, et all (our supposed new enemies) wishing us luck, and telling us to keep faith, standing with us. And they 'hate us' sooo much, right? Right.

Heartening...

Deogol
11-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Gotta have both sides right?

RedZ28
11-11-2004, 10:43 PM
So there are some really hot Republicans after all?

Madcap
11-11-2004, 10:52 PM
I didn't bother. I know enough people who bought into the line of bullshit. People can point fingers all they want. The GOP is every bit as innefective as the dems are.They bluster and strut without doing anything, same as the dems.

Let them cheer and be happy, it's all bullshit anyway. Same as the fucking dems. No difference whatsoever.

Ally
11-12-2004, 12:25 PM
I love how in the first couple pages I saw over a dozen people with really really (I mean really!) big guns. Way to come across as dictators america!!!!

Ally

(sorry in a cynical mood)

Casual Observer
11-12-2004, 01:56 PM
^ The fact that there are 80 million gun owners in this country with over 300 million guns is the reason why there are no dictators in the US, nor will there ever be.

The Second Amendment ain't about hunting and sporting, it's about keeping the government in check.

RYAN
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
^ The fact that there are 80 million gun owners in this country with over 300 million guns is the reason why there are no dictators in the US, nor will there ever be.

The Second Amendment ain't about hunting and sporting, it's about keeping the government in check.
That's such BS. Everyone in your nieihboorhood could have a gun in each hand but that isn't going to make one bit of difference when the government comes through with an amrored tank and helicopters from above. Everyone in Iraq has a gun and look how effective it is against our army....

Deogol
11-12-2004, 05:07 PM
That's such BS. Everyone in your nieihboorhood could have a gun in each hand but that isn't going to make one bit of difference when the government comes through with an amrored tank and helicopters from above. Everyone in Iraq has a gun and look how effective it is against our army....
They seem to be pretty effective killing off police and over 1,000 US soldiers.

Are you the kind to say in one breath the above, and then in the next breath "Iraq is a quagmire and we are going to loose there!"

I mean, I don't want to put words in your mouth - but it is a set of words I have heard before from the same person.

Second, should it come to armed revolt on part of the citizens - then the army becomes an occupying force - and anyone who has studied history knows you don't want to be an occupying force. Plus - they have no place to go - no place to retreat to. It would fall as fewer and fewer people joined up or flat out worked against the occupier's best interests.

You are thinking tactically in a full blown shooting war, not strategically in a low intensity conflict.

LauraLove
11-12-2004, 05:11 PM
I loved this one! I went towards the back and saw messages from people all over the world to in reply to American's and thought "what an interesting window on the world." I am adding a picture !

Tina
11-13-2004, 12:58 AM
That site is cool!

I think we are in need of a civil war. Instead of North vs. South it should be the Blue vs the Red.

And the Blue WILL prevail this time.;)

azamber
11-13-2004, 02:54 AM
No offense, but I'm a little concerned this whole blue vs. red thing is gonna get out of hand. We have to remember that lots of those "red" states had almost as many Kerry supporters in many cases. I've been seeing lots of "blue" vs. "red" talk in the news "Red states contribute more to charity" blah blah blah. How do we know that the "blue people" in that state aren't the ones contributing? I think it's silly to seriously break it down that way, I know many of you are using it lightly, continue your fun, I just wanted to bitch a little.

And the werenotsorry site was pretty amusing, but I can't help wonder why it is that people equate supporting Bush with opposing terror and anyone who doesn't support Bush supports terror. That doesn't make sense. You can't conclude one from the other. I bring it up b/c one guy on the werenotsorry site had a pic with him holding a page that said 48% of his state don't support terrorists. As for all the big guns, I have to agree with CO on that one, after looking into the subject a little more. But I'd rather align myself with the more peaceful half of this country, if that counts for anything.

primetime21
11-13-2004, 10:25 AM
i still can't believe more than half of our country re-elected someone who cannot even properly speak our language. Like I read in another post it is all of these beer drinking, rifle owning, Nascar freaks who have no knowledge of the world and the negative outcome of this election. As long as they have their Ford 150 pickups, their 12 pack of bud light, their shotgun and that 300 dollar tax break to take the fat minivan wife to Disney World they are happy as pie.

I'm sorry, but Kerry is way, way more intellectually capable of making sound decisions to steer this country in the right track, make peace with other nations, and prevent us from becoming targets of terrorism. I can fully understand why these people want to kill us, our country in fucking ignorant assholes who have no respect for other countries religions, cultures, beliefs or customs. I am truly embarassed to be an American. If I had the funds, I would be starting my life over in Costa Rica, tending a small organinc fruit farm. Well, Costa Rica is not in good shape since NAFTA, but it's still a lot better than here.
So does that mean that anyone who isn't educated, their opion doesn't count. If that isn't elitist than I don't know what is. May I remind you that Bush did go to a pretty good school. If you think that the President actually controls/makes the decisions that really effect your country then maybe you deserve the government you get. I would hazzard to guess that the CIA has more influence over your international policies than the prez does, remember back to Iran Contra and Oliver North.
And for the matter of the US not getting bombed or having terrorists attack if the Democrats were in power, think back to the first attempt to blow up the WTC and who was in power, it just might have been Clinton. The Middle East just wants to divide the country as much as possible and they are doing a pretty good job. You should be pissed off at the terrorists and not other Americans. I will leave you with this, in the words of Rodney King " Why can't we all just get along. "

Tina
11-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Ryan, your post is too funny, but reality.

Of course all of the non big city folks aren't Bush mongers. I dance in some small town clubs in Bush country and some of those types you mention hate his guts.

But in reality, people who reside in non cosmopolitan areas tend to not be as progressive as the rest of us. some are still "back in time " mentally, and since 49% of white males voted for Bush, many of them are not comfortable with what they consider to be losing their "white" rights if a candidate is elected to office who is for affirmative action, gay and civil rights, and racial and gender equality.

Most of these types of "Bush mongers" live in areas which are heavily if not virtually all white, or in the South, where the races live more segregated lives. And I have never seen so many yellow, and red white and blue ribbons on cars as in the small more rural states compared to big cities.

These people believe that fighting and dying for your country is the thing to do, versus more progressive and educated people feeling that lives should not be risked at all unless vitally necessary.

Anti abortion signs are rampant in rural America.

A lot of this buying into Bush crap comes from ignorance and lack of repeated exposure to diversity and sophistication which exists in many major metropolitan areas.

Plus many "confused" individuals who voted for Bush buy into the concept that the way to heal this country from gang violence, increased crime, and deteriorating families is to turn to a candidate who is "selling" a return to the moral values of the old days as a cure all for a troubled society.

These misguided individuals don't realize that this is not about values at all but about increasing the power and wealth of the Christian church.

We all CAN get along when the conservatives can accept that their religious values cannot fairly be the law of the land. Modern day Christian conservatives are basically the same people who were promoters of slavery in the past.

IF these conservatives can accept a womans right to choose, not fight open minded peoples ways of life, not discriminate against people of homosexual orientation, and raise their children to accept other peoples differences and to realize that everyone doesn't live by the same religious doctrines as they do, THEN we COULD all get along.

We as "normal" people are not trying to wield power over others who don't accept our beliefs, but unfortunately ultra conservatives have a selfish greed in the name of God to force an entire nation into their web.

Since these irrational conservatives answer to what us "normal" people consider logic is totally bible based, and HUGE monetary gain is to be derived from the conservative Christians from forcing their ways on all of us, a civil war of sorts WILL be brewing in this nation. And I feel there is so much hatred from us "normal" people brewing against ultra conservatives, that some violence from our ranks towards them will ensue at some point.>:(

LauraLove
11-13-2004, 10:40 PM
A lot of this buying into Bush crap comes from ignorance and lack of repeated exposure to diversity and sophistication which exists in many major metropolitan areas.

IF these conservatives can accept a womans right to choose, not fight open minded peoples ways of life, not discriminate against people of homosexual orientation, and raise their children to accept other peoples differences and to realize that everyone doesn't live by the same religious doctrines as they do, THEN we COULD all get along.
I find both of these to be amazingly true statements.