PDA

View Full Version : Trap Doors?

Moneywise
11-13-2004, 05:06 PM
My mind was opened to a whole new level in customer interaction a couple of weeks ago. A dancer I often visit invited me to go into a back room which apparently is a hidden room only accessible via the owner's office. It's supposed to be some obscure door that's hidden well. Apparently the owner uses this room on occasion to get his rocks off. I was offered a visit to the room with $.5 paid to the owner and another $ to the dancer. In so many words she told me she would pretty much give me a BJ in that room. This was after a nice LD and I am sure she was trying to upsell. (we know each other fairly well)

The owner would pretty much stand watch for 30 mins or so and alert us if LE entered the club. There's also a convenient little closet I would have to hide in should LE come sniffing around. :D "Allegedly" not too many people know about the room. She even had to go talk to the owner about it and setup a "date" for me to stop by since the managers really don't know what goes on in there. I turned it down for reasons which are quite obvious from my recent TRs. However, I am interested in knowing just how prevalent this sort of thing is. I'm been to the LD area and the VIP but never been any further. Is there another level if interaction in your club which is kept on the DL?

MW

SeppeSai
11-13-2004, 08:11 PM
The first club I started going to by myself had not a private room, but certain dancers that would make propositions in the most secluded section of their VIP area. It was a bit shocking to receive one of these propositions, and I turned it down immediately. The dancer wasn't offended, but gave me a good lap with no comments about keeping things quiet.

Katrine
11-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Not that I am aware of, having worked at about a dozen clubs. Of course some of the Houston clubs have lots of these "trap door" rooms but they aren't secret, more like first cim, first serve (sic)

What is $.5? $50 or $500, I am assuming $50?

mr_punk
11-14-2004, 10:32 AM
I am interested in knowing just how prevalent this sort of thing is. I'm been to the LD area and the VIP but never been any further. Is there another level if interaction in your club which is kept on the DL?you mean do sc usually come fully equipped with a super duper, top secret, hidden area like the Batcave (or should i say the Lapcave) which customers can use for LD or more to the point BJs? no...although that would be kinda cool :D . anyway, the room probably wasn't designed explicitly for that purpose in mind. on a side note, it's not unusual for clubs to have blind spots, dark corners, cubbyholes, etc, away from prying eyes so you can get nasty with a stripper.

however, i find this interesting:

I was offered a visit to the room with $.5 paid to the owner and another $ to the dancer. In so many words she told me she would pretty much give me a BJ in that room. This was after a nice LD and I am sure she was trying to upsell. (we know each other fairly well).well, greasing palms isn't exactly a new innovation in sc, MW. in fact, it's a time-honered tradition. sometimes, it can be useful to grease the palms of waitresses, bouncers or club managers. anyway, do you mean $.5 = $50 or $150 to the owner and $ = $100 to the dancer?

RedZ28
11-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Lapcave? I want one.

SportsWriter2
11-14-2004, 06:29 PM
I've never seen a secret room, but a dancer told me about one in her previous club in Connecticut. This girl had a clean prep school cheerleader look, but she worked from 11PM-5AM in a room behind a locked, steel-clad door doing nothing but hand jobs and blowjobs. Regulars paid $150 to get in for the night, then negotiated with the girls in the room. The manager watched from an adjoining office while he did lines. :O

I set aside the last Friday of every month for stoned dancers. One club recently added fantasy booths where anything goes. On my last visit a reasonably cute dancers offered anything I want for $50 "cuz I like you." The price was too scary for me. :O

Katrine
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Aaaaaah, if only I was a man. Sure I could pick up any ugly fat punk slob for free off of Craigslist at any given moment without even a photo.....but the element of paying at least makes them work for it a bit....

Ya'll are gross ;)

Moneywise
11-14-2004, 07:56 PM
$.5 = 150 to the owner
$ = 100 to the dancer

I told her no simply b/c I can get that same enjoyment OTC w/ the same girl.

I love the Lapcave reference mr_p..lol

SportsWriter2
11-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Lapcave, haha. It reminds me of a young dancer who set the scene for a private champagne room: "Make believe we're at a party in NY, and we're in the bedroom where everybody puts their coats." That ended up as an OTC encounter where she left the door on Room 239 unlocked and ajar. Coats on the bed, of course. ::)

KC Joe
11-15-2004, 04:01 PM
The only trap door I've seen was the entrance door. Once in, you're trapped into spending all the money you have.

Happy_Camper
11-15-2004, 04:48 PM
The only trap door I've seen was the entrance door. Once in, you're trapped into spending all the money you have.
I like that one.

lookinatcha
11-18-2004, 12:06 AM
QUICK !!, to the lapcave !!

SportsWriter2
11-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Remember Jabba the Hut and the intergalactic slut bar in Star Wars? That place had a real trap door, but I think people who went through it never came back.:O

RedZ28
11-21-2004, 09:11 PM
All but one person. But then again, Luke was a Jedi after all.