PDA

View Full Version : !! Australia !!

GoldCoastGirl
11-20-2004, 09:10 AM
I have been an avid user/member of EmailCash (http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=E49763) since 2003 and thought that all the AUSTRALIAN members of SW could benefit from it (especially with Christmas on the horizon), so I am sending you this message.............

Hey Everyone ! :)

I thought I'd let you know about this web site I joined back in 2003. It's called EmailCash (http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=E49763). You should definitely consider becoming a member.;)

It's basically a community web site, with lots of stuff to do.

There's a forum/message board with lots of interesting discussions and debates... apparently it gets over 100,000 posts every single month! You will meet lots of new people in a safe online environment, and I've found they are ready to answer any questions you ask. It's one of the world's largest forums!

You can play online games, read and even contribute to a weekly magazine, and a heap of other stuff.

You can also earn rewards as a member, and cash out your rewards for prizes, bid at online auctions, or donate to charity.

Click here (http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=E49763)to join and earn your first 100 points

Regards,
GoldCoastGirl :D
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=E49763 (http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=E49763)

P.S. If you want to ask me some questions about this, feel free to reply to this post. Thanks!

MY PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL
I've been on the internet since late 1996 and have come across MANY "reward" schemes. Emailcash has proven itself time and time again to be one of the very few legitmate and actually rewarding programs out there. I've been an active member since 2003. The best thing is you do not have to spend a cent to earn points - they offer plenty of "free" ways to earn points. Then you can convert those points into cash... which you can opt to receive as a cheque. Not to mention that it now has plenty of "reward partners".

OTHER TESTIMONIALS

"I think this email cash system is the best, I have never seen anywhere like it for us australian web users... You have me hooked."
A. Scott, VIC

"... let me congratulate you on a great site. I really enjoy visiting EmailCash and will do so for a long time."
P. Driscoll, NSW

"... thanks to everyone at emailcash for doing a great job. I recently won one of your auctions. Today i received my cd - "Eskimo Joe - Girl" - I was so excited to see that my cd had arrived. Imagine my surprise when i opened it and found that it had been signed by the guys from eskimo joe..."
K. Bowman, QLD

"... your site is absolutely fantastic, your deals are wonderful, and i find myself going on the internet every single day just to log on to emailcash, which is my new homepage ..."
Mark, VIC

"I actually saved money by going through Emailcash. I have been buying the Womans Day magazine for my partner every week for years now. By using the subscription to the magazine I am saving $40 a year AND I got lots of points..."
P. Lange, NSW

mermaidnz
11-20-2004, 12:00 PM
ill sign up under your refferal thingie as soon as my laptop stuff is sweet,and im not stuck in this shithole. :)

sounds interesting aye.

how long does it take to earn enough point to get something decent?? cos my diners credit card is bs, i have spent over 20k on it this year,and not made enough points for a $50 magazine subscription!! lol

GoldCoastGirl
11-20-2004, 06:18 PM
I love this little program... ;D ;D ;D

Not long at all... considering most of the "reward partners" will give you 1 or 2 points (or thereabouts) for ever $1 you spend.

I'm a Gold member and for the price they charge to be one.. it is VERY worth it. I put alot of my points (500 min.) into the Gold members only bank so I can gain extra points each month via it's interest. Then there's the 5 free points I get every time I complete the daily survey and click on the "web clicks" banner.

Not to mention that you can enter the Guessing Game for free. I have won this once so far and got a nice helping of 300 points.

They also recently sent out a survey to all the members and once I completed it I was rewarded with 180 points.

Then there's the Reward Mail that they send out to you every so often which earns you 5 points.

.... as you can see.. there are PLENTY of ways to earn points for free. ;D

I forgot to mention... they are also having a special promotion where if you shop at certain Reward Partners (online stores) you'll receive double points for any purchase. Some of them are offering (due to this promotion) 4 points for every $1 spent....

Once again, I have to re-itterate.... EmailCash is only good for Australian residents only. Sorry everyone else.

GoldCoastGirl
11-20-2004, 10:22 PM
I forgot to mention something in my last post in re: Email Cash.....

You don't need a credit card! The majority of "reward partners" accept alternative forms of payment.

I just thought I would inform all the Australians out there with Christmas coming up and all.

mermaidnz
11-21-2004, 06:42 AM
do you think i could sign up,even tho im not in aus at the mo....and im not too sure where the hell i live...? do i live in aus or nz?

GoldCoastGirl
11-21-2004, 07:49 PM
http://www.emailcash.com.au/page.asp?go=helpjoin&u=E49763&c=mojndsenhgtvfhf#q6

Your address is required so we can send you cheques, auction items, and catalogue purchases, etc.

HOWEVER

If you do not plan to cash in your points for a cheque, partake in any EmailCash auctions and/or make any purchases from the EmailCash catalogue (EmailCash reward partners are individual online shops - they aren't part of the EmailCash catalogue)....... I'm guessing that you could "get away with" using someone elses' home address (they do not accept PO Box addresses) for the time being until you do come back to Australia.

Just ask someone who lives in Australia and wouldn't be interested in participating in EmailCash at all (they hardly use the internet or will never 'shop' over the internet etc) if you could use their home address so you can join. They won't receive ANY junk mail from EmailCash as EmailCash primarily communicates with its members via the email address you specify in your account/profile.

The other down-side with not being an Australian is that you might not be able to become a Gold member and really profit from being part of EmailCash.

Granted, there are always sneaky ways to get around these things if you are so inclined.