PDA

View Full Version : DancerWealth Newsletter Tomorrow!

DancerWealth
11-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Another issue of our DancerWealth newsletter is sheduled to go out tomorrow so don't miss it! Subscribe now and twice each month, you will receive your email newsletter that will cover such topics as:

* Top selling methods as taught in our DancerWealth seminars and to top sales executives world-wide.
* Ways to make more money with less work.
* Secret methods for getting into the mind of your customer to make him beg for more dances.
* How to best deal with personal issues as an exotic dancer.
* Tips on how to prevent burnout and have more fun in your club while you work.
* Money management advice and how to start making your money work for you!
* Special discounts to industry vendors only available through our newsletter subscribers.
* Industry news that will help you to stay on top of what's happening and how it affects you.
* Reading suggestions that will help to boost your selling ability as an exotic dancer.
* Question & Answer portions written by you and answered by us!
* ...And many, many more!!!!!!!

Sign up now for 24 issues and and receive immediately your free special report on the top techniques for identifying potential customers in your club!

SO TAKE ACTION NOW and subscribe to our special newsletter and learn to be the most effective dancer in your club!

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SUBSCRIBE, CLICK HERE! (http://www.dancerwealth.com/index2.html)

tampafldancer
12-01-2004, 06:16 PM
woo-hoo, just bought a subscription

noelle
12-02-2004, 01:51 PM
I bought one too! And I'm going to do the teleconference one of these months, I swear!

tampafldancer
12-02-2004, 03:17 PM
I bought one too! And I'm going to do the teleconference one of these months, I swear!

me too, i swear!!!:)

TopsInBottoms.com
12-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Very cool idea. It's nice to see girls learn how to make more money and more importantly, retain as much as possible too. It's tough for a 18 year old girl who had nothing all of the sudden making 1-2K a week and not want to run out and blow it. I try to teach/explain to dancers to save as much as possible because you make lots of money but it's a short term career compared to others. It's nice to hear sucess stories with girls buying houses, education...One of my lawyers worked as a dancer for me through almost 7 years of schooling. She uses what she learned dancing & always tells me that she has the court people eating out of her hands lol. I'm not really sure if I fit in on these forums but I've been in this business for about 14 years and have had hundreds of girls inc. features work for me