PDA

View Full Version : Reputable northeast Entertainment Company

TopsInBottoms.com
12-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Please check out our website if you are or want to be one of the following: Entertainer, Feature, Spokesmodel or REAL Model. We've been in business since 1991 and guarantee that our professionalism is unequalled as well as our amount of work and of course, $$$. We used to bring up girls from Scores for 2-3 days a week to make $1,000-$2,000 plus. Since this isn't a club situation, you'll make more money NOT spending the time talking to guys, the opposite of clubs. Look at our one model place site below for our credits and ability to get you into real modeling, auto mags, calendars....Remember, dancers don't like to be stereotyped so please don't compare our company to others in the USA.
Thanks
Mike

TopsInBottoms.com
12-02-2004, 08:02 AM
We are an alternative to those who want to still dance but are burned out by clubs. Our top girls averaged approximately $1,500 -$2,000 a week in '04 working a few days. There is no touching by customers, professional security that doesn't hit on you or steal $ from you. We perform choreographed shows(our way), leave asap when done, allow no drinking on the job and are considered Features in the upstate area. The negatives are that puntuality & professionalism is mandatory. We used to bring up girls from Scores in the late '90's for 2-4 days a week and they said that it was comparable money but easier work. Presently, all of the girls that work for us have no club experience. I do not hire club girls from the Albany area because I feel that they are all attitude, make little money and do not understand the business. I feel that professional entertainers will add to my company especially with themed shows. Go to our websites and you'll see the quality of our national-level photographers. We pay for photo shoots, offer free gym membership when working up here(In the Saratoga Springs/Lake George/Albany Upstate, ny AREA). We offer health benefits(complete inc. dental)......We are also appearing at car shows numerous times per week where you can/would be a spokesmodel in addition to dancing if one so wishes. One thing is that it is never the same old thing. I fully expect us to perform well over 1k shows next year and need enough entertainers. Due to the tightness of how we work and how I book shows, I'm, looking for those who can work regularly without no-shows or excuses. I know that there are entertainers who approach this business professional and not only thinks of themself but the business that they are working for.:)