PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* Removable Stripper Poles...no mounting hardware!

PlatinumStages
12-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi everyone we are doing a special for our removable stripper pole through the new year. on special for only $299.00!
http://www.platinumstages.com

Features:
-Completely removable spinning stripper pole
-Stripper pole locks to stop spinning if desired
-Brass or Stainless stripper pole available
-Works on carpet, wood and concrete floors
-No Screws or fake smoke detectors in the ceiling. Complete friction mount
-All steel construction this is not your moms closet rod attached to the ceiling.
-Pole can be taken down in 30 seconds flat and moved to any location in the room
-Fits ceiling from 7' to 16' . Vaulted ceiling kit available
-1 YEAR WARRANTY

http://shop.izeo.com/images/74/media/Removable-webNEW.jpg (http://shop.izeo.com/images/74/media/Removable-webNEW.jpg)

VenusGoddess
12-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Don't you have a removeable pole that doesn't have that huge part at the bottom and doesn't spin? Kinda like the little mynx. Or is it just this pole or the perm installation one?

PlatinumStages
12-07-2004, 02:21 PM
the bell housing on the bottom covers the mechanism that offers the spinning function. there is the option to place the pin in to have the pole be stationary or to take it out to have it spinning. Unlike other stripper poles, our pole needs no fake smoke detectors or plant hooks to cover the mounting hardware because there is no mounting hardware.

Magdalena_666
12-09-2004, 11:13 PM
I got this pole last month and I LOVE it!
It's awsome and so easy to put up. Im really glad I got it.

PlatinumStages
12-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Magdalena, its good to see another happy customer. we look forward to serving you in the future! happy holidays!

VenusGoddess
12-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Grrr...I want to get it...I want to get it...just need to save some more money. ;D

Lizette
12-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Grrr...I want to get it...I want to get it...just need to save some more money. ;D Try eBay. You might get lucky.

QtPaTuti
12-31-2004, 11:22 AM
i just got mine...i love it!!!! it only took a few minutes to set up, and i was practicing my pole work! this is a great piece of equipment! thumbs up!

SophiaSF
01-01-2005, 12:23 PM
i have seen threds about dancers that make their own pole set up. is that the err ghetto way? how do i go about it? can i special order it from a hardware store?? will is cost less. ( sorry i am a penny pincher plus animal rescue takes up LOTS OF FUNDS) am i better off just buying one? thanks kittens
Sophia Rollinson

HolidayOnStage
01-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm a thrift queen...$299.00..It is pretty and nice...I bet they would sell more if it were like $125.00...but 300 without shipping....well people do think strippers have money flowing out our asses and spend it like we do. I don't think making your own pole is ghetto..it's frugal...girls have done it and used home depot for like less than $100..I did a search and found these threads:

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33471&highlight=make+stripper+pole

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26694&highlight=home+depot+stripper+pole

VenusGoddess
01-03-2005, 12:42 AM
The only thing about the home-made pole is that it's "permanent". The thing I like about this pole is that it's got friction mount...so no holes in the ceiling... ;D

However, I DID just get off the phone with a friend who can hook me up with a solid brass pole which will have a friction mount added into it for more than 1/2 the price of this pole...I'll have to look into it. :D

PlatinumStages
01-06-2005, 01:24 PM
we also sell a permanent mount pole. its pretty affordable too. it starts at 159.00 for most normal sized ceilings, and goes up for the larger oversized ones. It comes in both brass and high polished stainless steel. The problem with home made poles is that you don't get the quality that our poles offer. A good majority of our customers spend the time and money to make their own poles, which are made from fenc epole and turn your hands black. they soon realize that its much more cost efficient to use ours. by that time they have spent a few hundred to get both poles and a lot of frustration!

i understand the desire to pinch a penny or two, and trying to make a pole is a great idea, however when we offer a finished product for a low cost, why waste your time? Another concern when making your own pole is the material the pole is made from. friction when doing pole work is a big concern, and our poles are made for that kind of use.

If you want a spinning pole we offer the spinning kits for the stationary poles, and if you were trying to save a few you could buy the pole first and the spinning kit later. If you haven't already, please check out our website for more information. and if you have any questions please contact us tol free at 866-85-POLES or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Cassandra Perkins

blnde
01-23-2005, 03:40 PM
i found a stainless steel pole at home depot for $26 that seemed like the right finish, is there anything wrong with stainless steel?

raighla
01-30-2005, 08:18 AM
The website says it only goes up to 120" in length. My ceiling is 11 feet, do you guys have a friction pole that would work for me?

Pamela
02-25-2005, 09:40 AM
I have an old brass pole that is scratched and very used.

Now after looking at the platinum Stage pole i want one...But do they ever go on sale? I just want the plain floor stage pole, nothing fancy, also i am 5'8", and use a very long pole (no more holes in ceilings however, that's out) so i wonder is this pole on stage is long enough??? I do not want the floor to ceiling one.

Thanks,

Pamela

PlatinumStages
02-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Right now is the best price it's going to be, the price will be going up to $399 in the near future. Unfortunatley we have to keep the pole at 7ft 11in because A) most ceilings are 8ft B) any taller and the stage might tip or the pole might break. The stage is great because its mobile. You can take it anywhere, or if you want to, rent it out to friends for a weekend to make some money back. It's a great investment once you have it. It's loads of fun!

Pamela
02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Thank you, and $100 for shipping. Complete total $499?

May i ask you how long this pole (years) may last? Will it be like mounted ceiling poles? I notice it wobbles some. Do they ever need replaced? The pole that is from the stage setting?

Sorry for all the questions, but i have a ceiling brass pole...Very old, still do-able, but i need a new pole, and can't put holes or have a ceiling pole like the other you sell. I want a platform this time.

The stage pole caught my eye.

Pamela

Bunny
02-26-2005, 10:33 PM
How much room do you need around a pole? I would love to have one in my house to learn to use but I don't have a lot of space. Also is it common for them to spin? I didn't know they usually did that.

scarlett_vancouver
02-27-2005, 04:18 AM
Do you have a discount for Stripperweb members?

scarlett_vancouver
02-27-2005, 04:25 AM
Also, do use any other method of shipping than UPS? I ask because they charge ridiculous brokerage fees to the recipient of goods that cross the US-Canada border (UPS-specific fees, not customs duty or GST/PST).

VenusGoddess
02-27-2005, 09:27 AM
How much room do you need around a pole? I would love to have one in my house to learn to use but I don't have a lot of space. Also is it common for them to spin? I didn't know they usually did that.

Depends on what kinds of pole tricks you are wanting to do. For the most part, having a space that has a 3-4' clearance around the pole is sufficient for the "more advanced" tricks/spins, but if your are just learning, you could use less space than that...since you will be staying closer to the pole. ;)

Pamela
02-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Do you have a discount for Stripperweb members?

Good question. My friend says he will mount me another (as i have an old brass one, scratched and needs taken down) but i am attracted to the pole with the stage, then i have no worries, and it sits like a piece of furniture whe not in use!

Pamela

SnowAngel
02-27-2005, 08:22 PM
My friend just ordered one of these, but she sent them a money order. Platinum Stages claims that they never recieved it, but the money order has been cashed. She now has to get it tracked (paying extra money) in order to find out where it was cashed. Just a word of warning if you send them a money order. Probably just a fluke, but I'd recommend using a credit/debit card and definately keeping your stub for the money order. Luckily she kept her stub. More of a pain in the a** than anything. :P

Pamela
02-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Money orders can be a bitch i know, i used them years ago. No, i plan on paying by cc or check.

Thanks.
Pamela

kittykat1971
02-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Do you offer carrying cases for the removable poles? If not, how would you recommend transporting the pole to a friend's home?

Bunny
02-28-2005, 11:39 PM
the one with the stage is kind of cool, especially becuase I think it can be used as a table? I don't have a coffe table. I so want to play on a pole in my house. It seems like such a fun way to get excercise. I just have so little space and I could just see me kicking a ceiling fan or something.

Pamela
03-01-2005, 09:45 AM
I called them. They are very nice. Answered all questions. I don't really know about the stage pole however, as i am working the phones less now, and putting more hours in at the hospital. But i need to take my old pole down and do something.

Pamela Maybe a stage pole.....Let ya know.

PlatinumStages
03-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi guys! Sorry for the delay on answering your questions, alright, first things first- our stages are $369 right now (not including shipping) shipping is $100.00 becaues the stage weighs 147lbs. The stage is EXCELLENT for a COFFEE table! We suggest that to people that are looking for a multi-use product! As for a removeable with a case, right now we are designing and almost ready to release our new removeable pole that goes into 2 pieces with a carrying case!!! Probably should be ready in about a month or so. The stage has a stationary pole for now, we are also developing a spinning kit you can purchase later, to add onto all stages!!! So that way you don't have to buy a seperate stage. As for a discount for stripper web ladies, well I can see what I can work out for you =). Also we can ship via FedEx to Canada. I hope I answered all the questions, and if you have anymore questions or concerns, email me at [email protected] THANK YOU LADIES!

mermaidnz
03-13-2005, 04:17 AM
so shipping allll the way to new zealand would be out of the question wouldnt it?? being at the bottom of the earth definatly has its disadvanteges, id love one of those friction ones but im think the shipping will cost more then the pole?!!

PlatinumStages
03-14-2005, 09:50 AM
the cost to ship a standard size pole to new zealand is about $165, give or take, I'd have to look it up by postal code and what not. That shipping is cheaper then shipping the stages! =)

fatcat3030
03-15-2005, 02:20 AM
I ordered a platinum stage removable pole in the begining of Jan this year. I sent a money order recently afterward. I was waiting and waiting for my pole to arrive. It was now Feb. I e-mailed them asking what the status on my order was. They told me that they haven't recived any payment from me. I went to the place where I purchased my M.O. and they told me that it was cahsed in Jan. So I e-mailed platinum stages back telling them what I found out. and they said they still don't know of anything. I sent them a $370.00 M.O. and it WAS cashed in Jan. I am out that mush money and I have no pole.

I did not appreciate the way they handled this issue. They were very unprofessional. They made it seem like I was lying about the M.O. and they were of no help in tyring to find it. It is now March and they are still telling me they have no payment from me. This has been very frustrating. I am having the M.O. tracked right now. So I am waiting for those results. which will tell me who, where, and when it was cashed by. So hopefully that will go well.

I DO NOT recommend ordering from Platinum Stages if you are going to use a money order. Who know this could happen to you too. IT SUCKS!!

PlatinumStages
03-15-2005, 03:27 PM
If there is something I can help you with I'd love to help. I'm not quite sure which situation you might be referring to, but you can contact me at 866 85 POLES and I can assist you further to find out what the deal is. I do apologize for any inconvience

PlatinumStages
03-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Amanda, We have attempted to resolve this issue with you and we are going to take care of you but your order and money order were apparantly in two different names. We dont have a record of your money order and you are tracking it. As soon as the track is done, and if it is our error we will take care of your shipping and credit you back the amount for the tracking. I think we have dealt with your issue very professionaly seeing how there is no way WE can do the track on your money order. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact us. If you send a money order through the US mail it is very important to have some sort of signiture or paperwork with it so a mail room knows how to process it.

Platinum Stages

mermaidnz
03-15-2005, 05:16 PM
the cost to ship a standard size pole to new zealand is about $165, give or take, I'd have to look it up by postal code and what not. That shipping is cheaper then shipping the stages! =)

so thats USD$165 ( give or take)
plus USD $399 ( for the pole set up)

that right??

Sparkell
03-15-2005, 09:39 PM
OK now this is a question of the same matter...i sent in my payment and i have called a few times to verify that it was indeed recieved...now i would like to know how long it actually takes to ship a dance pole to my location which is also in ca?....

a responce would be nice PLatnum Stages.

The reason i am asking is because i am going on a trip in about a week and i would like to recieve my pole befor i leave...

thank you... I have also sent you an email ...please email me back with further information
([email protected])

Sparkell
03-15-2005, 09:50 PM
now im getting scared ....about this whole thing...because i sent a money order to ...

PlatinumStages
03-16-2005, 10:20 AM
mermaid, please email me at [email protected] , i can assist you further in your questions and give you more details on costs.

Sparkell
03-16-2005, 11:57 AM
ok so here is the verdict on my case....I sent my money order to the address given to me over the phone with platnum stages. They recieved my money order and sent it back ...?:O?...i dont know why or what ever...but this is going to be my last try at this pole thing. And it kinda sucks because i cant drill nothing into my walls here in this apartment so i have to go through platinum stages....so im going to try 1 more time to get this pole.And hopefully it works just as its supposed to. Sheesh i order things off ebay all the time with moey orders and have no problem...also i have to spend more and more money express mailing to Platinum Stages...and as of right now my total for this pole is already at 400.00 totaling the 2 express mails...the pole...and shipping...

lets see if this can go right this time!!::)

oh yea and also when my girlfriend called thay said that somthign was wrong with thier inventory...but when i called thay didn't say that...its a big mix up over there and for the kinda money we pay for thiese poles it would be nice if they could give us a friendly call to let us know that our order was not going to be shipped...>:(

Farrah_Holiday
03-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Well, it would be nice if Platinum Stages through in something extra for all of the problems some of the members are having in getting their poles. Maybe a free carrying case once they're ready to be sold. I know personally I am looking for a removable pole but, the problems the other ladies are experiencing have me very concerned.

fatcat3030
03-22-2005, 12:30 PM
I recently wrote about Platinum Stages losing my money order. I had it tracked and come to find out. It was just an HONEST mix-up. They are sending me my pole!! I am so excited! My friend has the exact pole I'm getting and so I already can say that I love the pole!! It works great. I'm more excited to get my own though! Thanks Platinum Stages!!

trishia_stanley
03-27-2005, 02:07 PM
to platinum stages:
would your poles also be acceptable to bring with me to the club so I can have a spinning pole? The no mount type. The club owner doesnt mind if thats the case; just wondering of other gals have done it too......tjs

PlatinumStages
03-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Yea, we are coming out with a new pole that will be completely portable, in a carrying case, so you can take it anywhere you want! That will be ready to go in about 3 weeks. The pole we have now, is completely removable, but does not break down into 2 pieces, so you would have to take the whole pole as is with you. Either way its a great time!

The Original Babygirl
03-28-2005, 10:52 AM
so you're saying that it's just a pole...without the stage? and this pole don't have to be mounted?

VenusGoddess
03-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Yes, that's what they're saying. ;)

PlatinumStages
03-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Exactly! Perfect for people on the go and that don't want to ruin their ceilings or floors! Also great for renters!

VenusGoddess
03-28-2005, 12:35 PM
When it folds, does it fold seamlessly? I mean, I'm not going to cut my hand over some "crease" right? How much is it going to be? When is it going to be available? Do SW dancers get a discount? Is it guaranteed not to fold while I am doing tricks? What is the warranty on it?

Details, please!! ;)

PlatinumStages
03-28-2005, 02:39 PM
All of the details will be posted as soon as the pole is finished and ready to go. And of course our great customers from Stripperweb will get a discount!!

Robin Lin
02-28-2006, 10:03 PM
I came across your question about the hardware store poles, and the answer is no!!! Those poles are more like fence post style, you will not be able to grip and it is going to stay slick. I sell my own line of poles at , check out my site and you will see the difference. I am not expensive so that always helps!!! ;D

And always remeber" SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUBS,... SINGLE MOMS DEPEND ON IT!!!!!!

RoxannaLeeLondon
02-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Nicole Williams February 11 at 11:50am Reply
Hey Everyone

I have 6 Lil Mynx Used Dance Poles that I'm selling for $200. Brand New these poles would cost $325. I'm upgrading poles at the studio and need to sell these ASAP.

Lil mynx Poles hold up to 200lbs and work with a ceiling mount and that's it. Super sturdy and dependable. They can be put up and taken down in just 5 seconds. They can be used on any ceiling type (including popcorn ceiling) and can be used on Hard Floor, Carpet, tile Floor, etc.

Ceiling height must be within 9-11ft. Check ur ceiling height first. these poles will not fit standard 8ft ceiling, must be 9ft and pole can adjust up to 11 ft.

These poles can also be used on Vaulted Ceilings. the only pole brand which can be used on vaulted ceilings. All you need is a vaulted ceiling mount which you can order from me (they cost $19.95)

Pole must be picked up from studio or we can deliver for $25 if you live within 20 minutes from studio. If you live further away, addt'l charge based on time.

Please call Nicole (310) 343 9757
Serious buyers only. Pole price is $200, non-negotiable.

- Visit our website for class schedule, Rates, pole party info, new dance poles, instructional dvds, shoes & more.