PDA

View Full Version : BA's and weight gain

Richard_Head
12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Has anyone else experienced this:

I know this dancer, she had an absolutely incredible body, long, lean, toned, beautiful ass, great legs, beautiful face, the whole packeage except for one thing, she was flat as a board, I can remember thinking "if only this girl would get a BA". Next thing I know she gets a BA, next thing I know she's packing on the pounds, next thing I know she packing on even more pounds, next thing I know she's barely recognizeable as the dancer I remember, her stomach is no longer toned, her ass is huge, her face is much rounder, hardly someone I now want to be spending money on. She's not the only dancer I've noticed this with either. What's the deal, was she previously over compensating for her lack of a chest by working out like a fiend, does the BA make it harder for her to workout, what gives?

Darcy Hawthorne
12-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Metabolism is a tricky thing for some people. When you get a BA it takes several weeks for the chest to heal enough to really start working out again. It could be that during the time she was recovering from the surgery her metabolism dropped and she got used to not exercising as much.

Or........is it possible that she got more than a BA? Like maybe she got pregnant during that time too? Cause that might explain the extra weight gain also.

It does seem strange to spend so much money to improve one's looks just to let them go./:O

aggieed
12-05-2004, 10:03 AM
I've seen too many "tits on sticks" to think this is a widespread problem.

kryssy
12-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Some woman think that after they get their BA, that they no longer have to work out as much or at all. Metabolism is another issue all together. Before having my BA the doctor warned me that the BA may slow it down alot, a little, or not at all.

tampafldancer
12-05-2004, 08:32 PM
ba's slow a metabolism down? That doesn't make sense?

mr_punk
12-10-2004, 04:26 PM
ummm. no, i haven't seen anything like that post BA. although, i know a dancer who had to involuntarily stop (FDA ban) taking this nutritional supplement which contained ephedra/ephedrine. i wouldn't say that she gained weight. however, i noticed (and she agreed) that she didn't look quite as ripped after she stopped taking the supplements. she tried other supplements, but nothing worked quite as good as the banned product. that stuff used really ramp up her metabolism.