PDA

View Full Version : What would you do If.....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Mastridonicus
10-17-2005, 12:18 AM
I'd watch the club owner laugh in my face when I show him the printed slip and then feel embarassed that I tried to redeem it.

WWYD for a Klondike Bar?

Deni
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM
What WOULDN'T I do for a Klondike Bar?! :P (Wait...I don't really even like those. Let's make it my favorite ice cream instead- mint chocolate chip or very yellow marshmellow w/ chocolate chips)

Now, WWYD if you had mega annoying neighbor with two kids that are equally annoying (and loud) that like NEVER leave home after 4 PM?! Aggh! They drive me insane!

Mastridonicus
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
I'd call someone and bitch about it unendingly. And throw in some rude comments to make sure who ever I'd be talking to stays in check.

NOW.

The Ultimate.

WWYD if you could jump forward 8 months in time?

bikinigirl04
10-21-2005, 11:48 AM
i wouldnt. i'd flash backwards though and do-over the dumbass shit i've done.

wwyd if you woke up one day and your penis had fallen off in the night and you couldnt find it?

Mastridonicus
10-21-2005, 12:14 PM
*Sigfh* Happens to me ALL THE TIME.

I just go down to the butcher market, and take another out of the dumpster.

WWYD if you where able to get extras from your favorite SWer?

mikeyd1075
10-21-2005, 12:21 PM
If i had a fave SWer I'd be a real happy man :P

WWYD if some guy walked up to you and punched you in the face?

bikinigirl04
10-21-2005, 08:56 PM
...to use an expression from one of madmaxine's (i think) posts....i'd brain em with a ketchup bottle.

wwyd if you got fired from your club for smoking weed with an old cowboy/hippie in the parking lot? :D

Mastridonicus
10-21-2005, 10:29 PM
go to hawaii for a week then pout to stay longer.

wwyd if you went camping with me and woke up with your sleeping bag tore off and vaseline all over your butt?

Deni
10-21-2005, 10:46 PM
First, you may be trying to refer to Bikini's butt, but I picked up this post instead.

Second, do you think there would be enough Vasaline in one bottle to cover my whole butt? :D

Third, I'd smack the crap outta ya for not just asking first. You don't win my heart (or any other part of me) by pulling stuff like that! ;D

Ok...

WWYD if you had a monkey that could fly and talk? :P

Mastridonicus
10-21-2005, 10:52 PM
I'd give it a reach around while reciting the pledge of allegience.

WWYD if you where a covert op deep inside enemy territory with nothing but a knife, a string, and a tutu?

bikinigirl04
10-22-2005, 12:05 PM
***smacks mast for the "pout to stay longer" comment**** grrrrrr!

i would wear the tutu to seduce the enemy. tie their nuts up with the string. stab them in the heart with the knife.

wwyd if you went out to eat, recieved the bill, and realized you didnt have any cash, checks or credit cards?

Mastridonicus
10-22-2005, 03:32 PM
DINE AND DASH MUTHA FOOKAHHHHSSSSSSS *fires off his oozie*

WWYD if you where in a club and you over-heard someone say "Yea and then this retarded site banned me for talking about fucking strippers for something they need in the clubs down in Huston! They act like it doesn't happen, but the Top Guns out there, like myself, know its real"

bikinigirl04
10-22-2005, 04:10 PM
oh my gosh, did that happen? lol damn.

i would go up and bitchslap him.

wwyd if your internet connection went haywire and booted you every 2 minutes?

Mastridonicus
10-22-2005, 04:26 PM
I'd answer that in another thread.

wwyd if you had boobs like bikinigirl04?

BrunetteGoddess
12-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Im not sure what her boobs are like, but if Im guessing that they're big, I'd shove them in my boyfriend's face on a regular basis:P

WWYD.....if sex was outlawed?

BlondeLocks
12-15-2005, 11:13 PM
i would rebell and ultimately become an outlaw

what would you do if you inherited a llama from you old auntie mildred?

kikin
04-23-2006, 04:30 PM
I would slap Aunt Mildred with a large trout

WWYD if you were held hostage in a Tibetan monastery for a year?

greggy
04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Seduce every last one of those suckers...

WWYD if you were trapped in a horror movie?

BrunetteGoddess
04-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Probably make out with the villian, because they're soooo sexy (Robert Englund Anybody?)

WWYD if the world was about to end?

karen_darlin
04-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Eat nothing but cheescake, stay drunk off of strawberry margaritas, and blow all my money on frivolous items.

WWYDI: you had to choose between A) never having an orgasm again but only having sex with extremely attractive partners, or B) being able to have an orgasm but only having sex with extremely disgusting partners?

BrunetteGoddess
04-24-2006, 05:27 PM
A. Never said anything about no vibrators!

WWYD if you could cure one thing in the world?

karen_darlin
04-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I'd cure stupidity.

WWYD if, while having a psychic reading, you were informed that you'd been Benedict Arnold in a past life?

BrunetteGoddess
04-24-2006, 05:52 PM
LMAO thats great KD!

I dont think it would bother me. It's a past life, and I live for the here and now.

WWYD if you were informed that your husband just found out he was gay?

Shakira
04-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Can I answer that ? I used to live without , with no hope of ever being able to feel any plesure .
You are used to it and feel something else like imtamcey and the body fuseing into cheamstry (?) and can actully concentrate on the other people there.
I'm not saying it's great but recently this guy told me to relax and did something amazing !( Energy and he's a light woker).
I fleat something ! He and I won't see each other again, but now I DO feel something everytime !
That's what I call a sex angel !
Still purring ....

Shakira
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM
What would you do if your fav.rock star :smellie_g and absolute fav.celebrity :camera: took one look at you walking by and called you and ugly or side "my God your ass is fat "! :boo :brow: :black_cat

!

Shakira
04-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Or made fun of you in the club

siena_b
04-27-2006, 02:36 PM
I'd sell a story to the tabloids that he offered me $500 to dress up like his mother and ass fuck him with a strap on. what would you do if your fave celeb actually asked you to do that?

karen_darlin
04-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd say, have you got enough lube?

WWYD if: on a first date with a total hottie, you end up going back to his place; when you make it to the bed, he whips out a ball gag and a 5-piece hog tie set and says, "Let's play!"

fancygirl
07-05-2008, 04:01 AM
I'd say sure! How tight do you want me to tie you?\

WWYD if your friend had to watch The Breakfast Club every single time you all hung out?