PDA

View Full Version : Nite-Life Productions is Back!!!!

lipsticklesbians
12-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Hey everyone!! Nite-Life productions has just turned 21 and we are introducing a brand new Victims of Desire Male revue available for nationwide entertainment... and currently selecting beautiful attractive girls for our Lip Stick Lesbians Femal Revue... We would like to hear from you if you are intrigued in what we have to offer you. Let us add life to your nite!!!

Owner- Grant Dixon
Bus Mgr- Joe Stan

937-258-8571
2101 wyoming st
dayton, ohio 45410

TopsInBottoms.com
12-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Hello,

You e-mailed me I assume off this website. I've been booking male & female revues for 14 years. What is your business website? The name Lipstick Lesbians will prohibit many venues from booking the revue, being that it isn't pc. Send me a promo pac along with past references

lipsticklesbians
12-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Thank you for responding back to my email. We have been in business for 21 years and used to do business with Guy Rhodes and Long Distance Productions for Tops in Bottoms, our owner's name is Grant Dixon.
I completely understand your concern on the revue name of Lip Stick Lesbians, and I will be able to avoid that if need be.
We decided to take a few years off after a well deserved break, and we are ready to go again. In the next two days we will be having a photo shoot, and our 8x10 should be ready for your viewing next week. I will include a very strong list of references if still needed. And, our webpage is currently in the proccess of being designed.
I apologize for not having anything at this exact moment, but i hope that with our long standing business reputation and our references, you will be assured that we offer nothing but the best.
Please feel free to contact me through email.

[email protected]

Joe Stan
Bus. Manager
937-258-8571

Lena
12-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Never heard of you, but it sounds interesting. How bout more info, a website, and a non-anonymous email address?

Lena