PDA

View Full Version : This bathing suit ROCKS! I bought it here!

Pamela
12-12-2004, 08:28 AM
I had to share this. I was cruising around all the dancer wear sites posted here for months. I needed a bathing suit that was a one-piece,but did not cover much, so i bought this one from a poster here. She is FANTASTIC! Colour is perfect, size and NOW i see i need to work out more! >:(

Anyway here is a picture of the bathing suit! Shitty cam, and i can't get my whole body in unless i am far away, as zoom broke. I will get a "real" picture as soon as i can.

Thank you RaggDollz! :) She is a member, check out her site Everything is custom made, and very well done! If you want great sexy clothes, i have no doubt she is you're woman!!!

(hope i put this in the right spot.)

Pamela :)

tampafldancer
12-12-2004, 02:18 PM
can ragdolls make custom made dresses?

RaggDoll
12-12-2004, 10:36 PM
Wow! Pamela! I'm so ecstatic that you are happy with it! :) I am always excited to see what something looks like on a real woman as opposed to my mannequin! ;D

I was hoping it would get there quickly, I was down with severe bronchitis last week and ended up shipping a couple of days late as I couldn't get out of bed ... :sorry: I did NOTHING for a few days. :O

I am honored, as well that you would "advertise" for me! 8) Thanks so much!

But the most important thing is that YOU are happy! :)

tampa ... I make all kinds of stuff. Shoot me a pic or an idea! :)

This is the suit Pamela is wearing before I sent it off to her ...

tampafldancer
12-12-2004, 11:21 PM
yey!!! I'll do that!!!

Pamela
12-13-2004, 11:23 AM
RaggDoll you are a dream! I wore this to a party and it made me $$$$$....I asked the guys how they liked it! They loved it more than me. I have a picture of a guy who PUT IT ON..LOl. I need to cover his face first! He gave the ok to put his pic. up in my gallery. I'll let you know when. The thing i really like besides you're work is you are the cheapest. Colour and fit, perfect. I can do soooo much with tihs suit.

OK ok i need more stuff. Thanks again hun, you are a dream. PS now i see how much i have to workout......YUK..:(

Love ya! PS i tape it in some if i am in the mood for more boob action! Or wear it like the picture you have, to cover more! :-*

Pamela

tampafldancer
12-13-2004, 11:33 AM
ragdoll, do you want me to send a pic to your email? what is it

customexoticwear
12-13-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm happy to know you finally found what you were looking for. By looking at the picture, how does it connect in the back? From the neck down I suppose.

I hope you also try my exotic wear soon.

:)

Pamela
12-13-2004, 12:49 PM
I don't have it on know It is not tight or snug for my hair. You don't feel a tug at all. The back straps come off the shoulders, straight down! BUT, i love small one piece staright up and down suits that cover my nipples and only vagina lips only! T-back that i also tuck in for a g-string look. I told raggdoll what i wanted, not sure if she modified this one, as it goes straight up and down my body. Maybe she has a picture of the back. Or i will shoot one tonite when i get home.

Pamela :)

RaggDoll
12-13-2004, 01:36 PM
tampa, you can email me at: [email protected]

Custom, this is the rear. Bear in mind that my mannequin is "dancing." ;D Being a dancer for so long, myself ... I kinda know what's comfortable, how it should adjust and or move with you, etc. 'cause I know how I liked to feel in my outfits. :) Connecting from the neck down would feel a little choke-like, I would think. :O

:)

tampafldancer
12-13-2004, 01:55 PM
sent

customexoticwear
12-13-2004, 03:23 PM
You are in NC also, we are neighbors.

I'm assuming that is lycra fabric. I can't keep enough of it here to make what I want. I wish I had more fabric on hand. Do you buy in bulk? I buy alot online, the fabric store here only carries 4 colors of it. Jeepers!

I would like to share ideas with you without jeopardizing each of our businesses, of course. We may be able to share ideas.

:graduate:
Hey! Your mannequin IS dancing!

RaggDoll
12-14-2004, 07:34 AM
Hey custom ... I am coastal, though. We are about five hours apart. I don't think we are going to be getting together for any one on one. Business here on this side of the state is outstanding. The local clubs keep me incredibly busy with custom orders, etc.

I ALWAYS use lycra or a good strong stretch knit for dancewear. I am over-stocked on fabric, actually.

I buy in bulk - bolts, slats and some in just yardages. Depends on the fabric. In fact, I just got a bolt (near about 100 yards) of white lycra in last evening. White goes like CRAZY! If you are interested in some ... I'll sell you some (5 yard increment, 58" wide) way cheaper than the fabric store will. And the stuff I got is way nicer for dance outfits (I think) then the 80/20 nylon blend you will find in solids at the fabric store. That's good for bikinis, one piece, etc. But outfits with skirts and such are better with this. It's not quite as heavy and it doesn't have the frosty front hand. VERY nice! Interested? E-mail me ... [email protected]

Anywhoooo ... I gotta run. Have a load of stuff to carry out this weekend and I am behind! :O

tiamaria
12-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Sexy!;)

tiamaria
12-16-2004, 06:38 PM
I like this one! look at the one that says,chain and mesh,8611.under sexy bikinis,I just ordered it,It looks really pretty as far as I can tell.

Pamela
12-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Very pretty indeed Tiamaria!

What i like about raggdollz is she makes anything that fits you're body. Gosh i have sooooo many clothes that are hard to get out of and just don't fit right. She has material that stretch4es to my body, and will make anything i send a picture of! I have searched and searched around, and ordered from other companies, only to send something back, or deal with the fit. Also i don't do fur or feathers, so i ask her to make me anything any colour, and she will try her best. Now i am looking at a recent picture that Christina A. wore, it's sexy and classy, not sleazy. I will send the picture off, and have it made almost just like the real deal! :)

PS i just ordered the red velvet looking dress for a Xmas party.....:O Xmas show! Lol.

Pamela