PDA

View Full Version : Unique TV opportunity for newbie, amateur, or gonna-be dancers!

Pryce
12-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Coincidently, I was recently contacted by two separate production companies who are looking for gonna-be, newbie, or amateur dancers. I have researched them and both are legitimate. One is for a news program documentary - the other is for a reality TV episode. If you are interested or know someone who would be, feel free to contact them. The time-frame for both of these is limited as they are planning to film relatively soon. If you or a friend would like to be a part of their program - contact them this week. The two programs are taking different approaches and are covering different ground, so don't feel like you have to choose one over the other. You are free to contact both if you'd like.

The first opportunity is for a major television network news program. They are preparing a segment on women in the adult entertainment industry. I have been assured it is a positive piece and have verified that my contact is a producer for the network in question. They would like to speak with women [particularly those in the New York City or Las Vegas areas] who are not yet working in the industry but are planning to audition to become a stripper in the very near future -- and would be willing to participate in their television documentary. Call (212) 456-7315.

The other opportunity is for a new A&E reality series about Caesars Palace. They are looking for women who want to become professional exotic dancers in Vegas. They want someone with a BIG personality and very compelling story – who they can follow on her audition process - that may include auditioning live on stage before judges and an audience. The taping is to take place in mid-January. While they prefer someone who has never danced – it is ok if you have some limited dancing experience. You must be 21 and over. If the producers like your story, they will consider flying you to Las Vegas and put you up @ Caesars Palace. Call: 1-800-373-4692 or Email: [email protected] and include a recent jpg photo.

As I said above, if you want to participate in either of these - you must act quickly and don’t be shy to contact them both. :)

Good luck!
Pryce

A.n.a.l.a.
12-14-2004, 10:37 AM
thanks for the email pryce. unfortunately i probably won't be able to do the documentary or the reality show cause i don't live anywhere near those places nor do i have an exciting compelling story to share :( but other than that thanks for the info. (and all this time i though pryce was female...)

Desiree
12-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Yeah, unfortunately, I'm a dancer from the chicago area, with a small amount of dancing experience. And I'm only 18.

Artemis
12-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks Pryce! I e mailed and called. Hope to hear back.

Katharine
12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Thank you for the e-mail pryce,

but I could never be on TV Im far to camera shy....

I sent your post to a few dancer friends of mine though, who may be interested.

hugz Kat.

Pryce
12-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Thank you for passing on the word and letting us know! :)

Crystal_eyes
12-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Do you know if you can apply if your from canada ? Thank you

Pryce
12-21-2004, 02:53 AM
Crystal - I do not know, you can call each of them and ask. I'm sure they'd be happy to answer your questions. If you do find out, please let us know. :)

ctefy
12-31-2004, 03:06 AM
Hey thanks for the info. I emailed and they called me. I might be flying to Vegas soon. I will find out on Monday...Wish me luck;D

The Original Babygirl
01-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks Pryce...I guess I'll see you sat at the shoot for the show;D I'm so happy that I was choose. Thank you thank you thank you MUAH!!!!

Katrine
01-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I would have LOVED to do one of these shows, I totally have the personality for it and I've had small roles in a few films as a bellydancer. Unfortunately, I have decided to remain as discreet as possible about my stripping career because of predominant social mores.

All the judgemental people, and my parents, suck!