PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Buddies

Pages : 1 2 [3]

slowpoke
05-04-2012, 06:34 PM
There are many person as single than his not fuck any woman. There are only realized or emotionally think that i am fucking woman. There are filling sexual process as seen sex video.

Be that is whatever said.

jamsaugustine
05-05-2012, 03:14 PM
There are someone like to fuck buddy because they more interest in sex. A sex is not bad thing but control on sex emotion. If you are not control your self and you are fuck any thing that are damage your life. So sex emotion are control many time.

Toe Tag
07-18-2012, 01:04 PM
OK. Can former FB be FB's again? Seems to me like it could happen. What do you think?

sugarmouse0707
07-18-2012, 01:32 PM
OK. Can former FB be FB's again? Seems to me like it could happen. What do you think?

Yes, I totally think so. I've had one then we stopped then we began again. Before my current guy I was single for ten years, but I don't do one night things, so I had quite a few fbs. I didn't speak to one of them for two years after we stopped, he fell for me mega hard. We've only just began to speak again and he wants round two. He won't get it though, I'm faithful in this relationship. Even if I wasn't, actually come to think of it I wouldn't!When I had a thing with him he was a bit fat, with a nice face and long hair. Now, he's gotten reeeeeally fat, and shaved his head. Not a guy I'd want to fuck!

Toe Tag
07-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Cool Sugar, thanks for the reply. An old friend called and she moved back to the area and wants to get together. I'm going to have a drink with her and catch up and see where it goes.

Well
07-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Been there done that. I would never do it again. If you do have a fuck buddy be sure to spend least amount of time as possible. The more you hang with each the more chance someone will get emotional.

Toe Tag
07-21-2012, 04:00 AM
Good point Well, thank you.

christinarita
01-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Been there done that. I would never do it again. If you do have a fuck buddy be sure to spend least amount of time as possible. The more you hang with each the more chance someone will get emotional.

Yeah, I had a fuck buddy that I got attached to...so no more fuck buddies for me!! :-) either commit or you're out!

MissSassyPickles
01-15-2013, 05:29 PM
I don't have sex with anyone for FREE unless I am in a monogamous relationship with them :)

unbeleavable
01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
I have 2 lovers, fuckbuddy sounds so cheap, they are very successful women around my age & they know exactly what they want. When I did the meet in greet with both they explained what they wanted; one told me her toy moved to NY & she was interviewing, the other said she wanted just one person but didn't want to get into my money or my children. One is a partner in a very large CPA firm & explains her reasoning for not getting into how I spend my money. The other works for CNN & has a cuckhold for a husband & is aloud to have a toy. I think you can have physical relationships but everything needs to be up front & boundaries set. Both have asked me to tell them when I meet someone that I want to be monogamous with.

yoda57us
01-15-2013, 09:20 PM
I think you can have physical relationships but everything needs to be up front & boundaries set.

Exactly. If everyone is on the same page it's pretty amazing how situations that would appear to be impossible to someone on the outside looking in can actually work quite well.

unbeleavable
01-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Yoda, the other thing that I see is after around 30 women put more value on great sex. I have had physical relationships with much younger but they always seem to be looking for something for the sex & most of the time they have no idea of their body. Women that could get what they want for themselves make great lovers:)

unbeleavable
03-10-2013, 06:44 PM
This woman has teased me like no other....

unbeleavable
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM
So I get a email from a cuckhold that is looking for a muscular guy to massage his wife while he watches. They are in town for the weekend & staying at the Ritz. He sends pics of the wife, middle age blonde, well maintained & asks for pics of me. He wants to tell his wife that I'm a masseur that he booked through the concierge at the Ritz & wants me to seduce his wife while he watches. He explained that sex isn't expected but if she wants it may lead to that.

I'm seeing more & more of these relationship today, where guys want to watch their girl fuck other guys.

unbeleavable
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM
So I get a email from a cuckhold that is looking for a muscular guy to massage his wife while he watches. They are in town for the weekend & staying at the Ritz. He sends pics of the wife, middle age blonde, well maintained & asks for pics of me. He wants to tell his wife that I'm a masseur that he booked through the concierge at the Ritz & wants me to seduce his wife while he watches. He explained that sex isn't expected but if she wants it may lead to that.

I'm seeing more & more of these relationship today, where guys want to watch their girl fuck other guys.

Blondieblue
12-07-2013, 05:59 PM
I prefer "friends with benefits" situations. I like it when I have a friendship with somebody... enjoy their company.... and enjoy good sex on top of it. "Fuck buddy" sounds more like someone.... who wants nothing to do with you outside the bedroom.

Kellydancer
12-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Not sure how I missed this thread but yep in my 20's I had several fuck buddies. How much of friends we were varied. These were a few.

FB 1: Was a married man strictly for sex. We went out as well such as to dinner but we then went to a hotel room. Afterwards we left and both went home. We saw each other for a few months until his wife found out. He was later in trouble with the law because as a dentist was apparently touching other women illegally.

FB 2: We briefly dated but because he had baby mama drama (one of the reasons I will never date another dad is because of him)I knew there wasn't much of a future. However, he was sexually adventurous and with him I learned several things. He was bisexual and had partners of both sexes and I got to see him with another man. The deal was he would have sex with the man if I had sex with the man's wife. I was rather meh about that but did it to see him with another man. I never was with another woman (no interest)but he has been with other men. Oddly he recently contacted me after losing touch for 10 years. I'm really not into this at all anymore and told him that. He emails me periodically but I don't think it will be anything else really. Ironically he started as a friend of my dad's (not that type, my dad is only interested in my mom).

FB 3: He was a long time friend who was way too religious. We had been friends since high school but to him I wasn't good enough because I wasn't a virgin who wanted to be a housewife. He didn't want intercourse since he was saving that for his wife but wanted to try oral. I was open to that (I prefer it to intercourse)so a few times we did that. Mostly we were platonic friends. He is now married to a woman and emails me sometimes to say I was hotter than her.

I don't do fuck buddies now because while it was fun at the time it is really an empty space. It's fun to have sex but then it gets depressing knowing you don't have someone for events or as a spouse/SO. Feelings can also develop and one of both can get hurt. In hindsight I wish I had spent more time looking for a boyfriend than just a fuck buddy.

safado
12-14-2013, 02:39 PM

So did you you do it?

unbeleavable
12-21-2013, 06:38 AM
So did you you do it?

It didn't go down; this guy was trying so hard to get me to play with his wife. He wanted me to bump into them at the hotel lounge then made up a scheme for me to pretend work for the hotel as a masseur. On that Saturday night he texted me to be on call but his wife didn't want a massage. There are a lot of guys that like to watch their wife be with another man & I'm not dating.

unbeleavable
12-21-2013, 06:38 AM
So did you you do it?

It didn't go down; this guy was trying so hard to get me to play with his wife. He wanted me to bump into them at the hotel lounge then made up a scheme for me to pretend work for the hotel as a masseur. On that Saturday night he texted me to be on call but his wife didn't want a massage. There are a lot of guys that like to watch their wife be with another man & I'm not dating.