PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Buddies

Pages : [1] 2 3

Richard_Head
12-20-2004, 05:00 PM
Someone in another thread mentioned that they had a fuck buddy, you know, someone you have sex with but have no real emotionally attachment to (ideally working both ways). I'm a single guy, I don't have any real desire at the moment to get into a relationship, been there, done that, but I have my needs, SC's help with some of them, but I also do have a fuck buddy (an ex-girlfriend, we were terrible as a couple but the sex was good), we get together every couple months and mess around, it works for both of us, no emotions, no attachment, just a nice fuck every once in awhile }:D . How many of you (guys and gals) have this type of arrangement?

RoseDelight
12-20-2004, 05:28 PM
I have a few.

I get bored with one, and there's always another one ready and available. My 'regular one' is my ex boyfriend. I have emotions for him, and vice versa. I try to avoid having sex with him because it's no longer sex, It's 'making love'....and who needs that?

I have my different flavors of the week.

Men are fun to play with.

grove542000
12-20-2004, 05:47 PM
I had one for about a year and half. It worked out fine--we were both just out of school (worked at the same place), and it allowed us to concentrate on our work but also have "our needs taken care of." It ended when both of us met, at about the same time, the people that we ended up marrying. The key is not to accidentally fall in love.

FBR
12-20-2004, 05:49 PM
Mine have been pay per view so that doesnt count.

FBR

Vyanka
12-20-2004, 06:15 PM
I once had a F buddy who I just wanted to see him just for the sex & none the less, but then I caught feelings for the guy, & he did too at the end when I decided to end things. There was too much confusion too, so it couldn't be more then what it was. :-[

RoseDelight
12-20-2004, 06:24 PM
I once had a F buddy who I just wanted to see him just for the sex & none the less, but then I caught feelings for the guy, & he did too at the end when I decided to end things. There was too much confusion too, so it couldn't be more then what it was.
I think that's a common problem with FBs.

I try and separate my feelings of sex and making love. I have only made love to one person in my life, and the rest have been very meaningless.

But a girl has needs.

Vyanka
12-20-2004, 06:35 PM
I think that's a common problem with FBs.

I try and separate my feelings of sex and making love. I have only made love to one person in my life, and the rest have been very meaningless.

But a girl has needs.

Agree. This is why the first couple of times after we had sex, I didn't want to see him any more bc I knew it was going to lead on that way. And bingo, it did bc he wanted to keep seeing me. It was just a bad experience for me, lol.

mr_punk
12-20-2004, 07:15 PM
How many of you (guys and gals) have this type of arrangement?? ughh..in a effort to lead a drama-free lifestyle. i haven't done the fuck buddy thing in years. who needs the aggravation? in my experience, while it may seem convenient at first. somewhere along the line, there's always some complication or some issue that occurs. which reminds you of the reasons why you can't stand the sight of each other outside of a bedroom. in my case, that usually happens when she starts talking after the sex.

SportsWriter2
12-20-2004, 07:57 PM
I call them "fun friends" because they include surfers, wide receivers, runners, and submissive freaks ("My boyfriend has no idea...."). It's all good. :)

Casual Observer
12-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Best sex I've ever had was with an FB. And it was long-term (over two years), only ending recently.

Not ashamed at all to say I miss it. In so many respects, it was completely ideal.

Moneywise
12-21-2004, 12:17 AM
I had a fuck buddy quite some years ago back when I was younger and in the military. She was a single mom with a little girl. The single moms are the best FBs because more often than not they're tied to the house and will be home to answer that late night/early morning call. I had some of my best sex back then when I would call her after the clubs closed if I didn't happen to pull anything out of the club that night. ;D Damn. I'm glad the internet is anonymous. I couldn't divulge this much info to just anyone. Since I have no face I will continue. (shhhh nice kitty)

I currently have a fuck buddy from work. She works in another department and is, yep you guessed it, a single mom. She's a wonderful person but it's purely physical.

MW

Casual Observer
12-21-2004, 12:32 AM
The single moms are the best FBs because more often than not they're tied to the house and will be home to answer that late night/early morning call.

TRUTH!

<S> MW

SportsWriter2
12-21-2004, 08:07 AM
On the other hand, it's hard to do getaway stuff with single moms. :-\

Red Light District Video has a series with an interesting name: Sport Fucking.

VADEN
12-21-2004, 08:12 AM
I tried to have a fuck buddy after my last boyfriend and I broke up. We wanted it to just be sex but it was certain that it was far more than that. It went ok for awhile until both of us fell deeply in love with each other.......:-\

Moneywise
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
On the other hand, it's hard to do getaway stuff with single moms. :-\
Sporty, do you mean taking trips? More often than not, at that time of the night/morning for me it's all about getting to. ;D We can save the trip talk for the water cooler in the morning.

Red Light District Video has a series with an interesting name: Sport Fucking.
haha! I love that.

Katrine
12-21-2004, 07:57 PM
I started screwing my neighbor a few years ago and fell for him....HARD. He had a girlfriend who lived in Waco and came down a few times a week. It broke my heart and drove me nuts that after she was asleep, he would come knock on my window and we'd have blowout sex. But he would be sleeping with her. Seeing her car in the driveway would make me physically ill, and I started to drink too much and pop valiums. I lost a lot of weight and my roomate thought I was bulimic.

Then she got pregnant and they moved in together away from me, but we continued the affair until I was such a mess I got the balls to walk away. It was one of the most horrible yet erotic times of my life.

I was so fucked up over it I had to go to therapy, and had an extremely promiscous phase to sleeping with everyone I could trying to forget him or at least looking for a lover that could compare. I wasn't stripping during this time, had a great tech job. If I was dancing I think I would have been much smarter.

To this day no one has even held a candle to his skill.

Sorry guys, most men just can't fuck to save their lives, especially when it comes to the kinky stuff I like.

Ok, I currently have an on-the-side musician fuck buddy. Hehehe, typical stripper/musician.

bigteninch
12-21-2004, 08:04 PM
i had this one gypsy girl a few years ago, but unfortunately for me she wanted twhat it had been and wouldn't stop calling. Now this is like 5 years ago.... My sister called me just two days ago and said - "you won't believe who I got a card from"....

merely_lurking
01-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Sorry guys, most men just can't fuck to save their lives, especially when it comes to the kinky stuff I like.

I was wondering if you could elaborate on this Katrine. How do men fuck wrong? And with the kinky stuff, is it that some men aren't willing to go far enough with you? Or that they will, but they don't do it right or something? Sometimes I think I don't take charge enough in the bedroom or come up with enough ideas to make it interesting and mix it up enough. Do you like a man to dominate you sometimes? Just curious.

polecat
01-12-2005, 02:19 PM
had an extremely promiscous phase to sleeping with everyone I could trying to forget him or at least looking for a lover that could compare.
So, have you finally come to the conclusion it had nothing to do with his skills, but it was the situation?

It's extremely HOT when some guy is tapping on your window and hiding you away from his girlfriend. The anguish, suffering and intensity would make it incredibly arousing and a major turn-on alone... wouldn't matter what "mad skillz" were there. Intensity and anticipation! Life like an HBO special... (zzzz).

Damn straight! A lot of women talk the talk, but in the moment of truth do n't walk the walk. Chics give off a 1000 vibes when initiating sex, and if they've been all pain-slut, fuck-me-raw in words then follow through with stand-offish, timid and unsubmissive behavior in the moment of truth, they get instantly demoted to 'warm wet hole' and game-over.

Most women realize this when they hit 30 or above. It's different for every woman.

Testosterone is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't just occur all by itself... unless the guy is juicing or taking supplements... but in those cases, enjoy the bruises, black-eyes and emotional neglect when not in the bedroom.

sol_de_pr2
01-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I'd love to have a fuck buddy but in Puerto Rico it's a committed relationship or go get a prostitute ;D

SportsWriter2
01-12-2005, 07:40 PM
To this day no one has even held a candle to his skill.

Oh yeah, it's so sad when no one else even comes close. Sometimes you wish you never knew it could be so good. :-\

TigersMilk
01-20-2005, 06:27 PM
I love having a FB. You come over and then you cum. Awesome!! I have sorta feelings for mine but I dont care if we ever work out. Being in a relationship is kinda hard right now. I like being selfish...maybe later this year Ill go looking again.
Now all I need is a chic to my mix and Ill be in heaven!!!

TigersMilk
01-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Damnit and all this sex talk is making horny ...Gebus!!!

Moneywise
01-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Damnit and all this sex talk is making horny ...Gebus!!!

Well... you've confessed to having a FB so after twelve hits tonight just make that call. It's all gravy. ;)

Derek
08-06-2005, 02:32 PM
The SC gals I fuck OTC are my fuck buddies - of course I pay them well too.

Malibu
08-07-2005, 03:09 AM
I did have one earlier this year and around the time we ended overlapped with the time I met the guy I'm currently seeing. It was a very short lived FB r'ship and ended at a time where it was beginning to get fun (we were baiting girls). I don't mind missing out on plenty of potential 3some/gangbang fun because I felt attracted to the new guy and just lost interest in the random sex.

SportsWriter2
08-07-2005, 07:10 AM
it was beginning to get fun (we were baiting girls).

Oh yeah. When you bait girls and confide that you're fuck buddies, they feel way more comfortable with being bad. ;)

infra-red
08-07-2005, 06:12 PM
I feel worse after "breaking-up" with a fuck buddy than I do a person I've been in a relationship with...and I've yet to figure out why.

SportsWriter2
08-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I feel worse after "breaking-up" with a fuck buddy than I do a person I've been in a relationship with...and I've yet to figure out why.

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm trying to figure it out, too.

VenusGoddess
08-10-2005, 04:34 PM
The SC gals I fuck OTC are my fuck buddies - of course I pay them well too.

LOL...yeah right...after reading all of your "I've gotten stripper pussy for $100" posts, I would hardly think that you "take care of" whatever OTC activity girls you have. ;)

threlayer
08-11-2005, 02:43 AM
Girls you pay for a fuck are prostitutes, not fuck buddies. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you aren't ruining a relationship with someone else you're trying to preserve. But be honest enough with yourself to know what it really is.

Problem with fuck buddies is that you probably never end having to use condoms. Of course there are other reasons to keep using them. With an exclusive gal, you can work out some trust issues and the preggie thing and then, if disease-free, go at it whenever, wherever, however (monkey sex), with no real preps except privacy and a nearby sink.

Still at times I wish I had one.

GiselleQ
08-13-2005, 07:15 PM
FUCK BUDDIES--WHY NOT GO FOR A PAIR AND A SPARE
The secret to getting laid is to always have three on the go.
Focusing on one girl is what they did in the past. .
If you throw enough krap against the wall something's got to stick.
The only way a single guy can get laid as much as a relationship dude is to have a harem.
Some like to have five on the go at once. Others think that's more stress than it's worth.
You don't want to be a juggler at a mad carnival, so stick with three, a pair and a spare. You have the two you're torn up about and then you have the plan C who likes you too much. That way, when you get rejected by one you can hop down to two and if things are looking really bad, you can sink down to your last resort for some comfort food.
This takes the desperation out of your voice and makes you seem calm, smooth, and reliable.

SportsWriter2
08-13-2005, 07:55 PM
You have the two you're torn up about and then you have the plan C who likes you too much.

I tell guys it's okay to love a dancer, but the minimum is three. Mine go on long vacations, sometimes to drug rehab. :-\

threlayer
08-16-2005, 01:29 PM
I tell guys it's okay to love a dancer, but the minimum is three. Mine go on long vacations, sometimes to drug rehab. :-\

Yeah, that and the effect of their personality disorders and escaping poorly chosen previous fuck buddies.

Jenny
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Me, I've come to the conclusion that nobody knows how to have good, casual sex except me. And it's kind of hard to do on your own, so I've given up on casual sex for a while.

FBR
08-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Men of my generation tend to take seriously what is offered playfully. Its best to keep it strictly business and pay per view, even though its undoubtedly not as much fun.

FBR

xdamage
08-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Me, I've come to the conclusion that nobody knows how to have good, casual sex except me. And it's kind of hard to do on your own, so I've given up on casual sex for a while.

Hmm, interesting. Let me grab my PDA so I can take some notes, and please make yourself comfy on the couch. Now tell me more about this casual sex thing. ;)

Katrine
08-17-2005, 07:37 PM
FUCK BUDDIES--WHY NOT GO FOR A PAIR AND A SPARE
The secret to getting laid is to always have three on the go.
Focusing on one girl is what they did in the past. .
If you throw enough krap against the wall something's got to stick.
The only way a single guy can get laid as much as a relationship dude is to have a harem.
Some like to have five on the go at once. Others think that's more stress than it's worth.
You don't want to be a juggler at a mad carnival, so stick with three, a pair and a spare. You have the two you're torn up about and then you have the plan C who likes you too much. That way, when you get rejected by one you can hop down to two and if things are looking really bad, you can sink down to your last resort for some comfort food.
This takes the desperation out of your voice and makes you seem calm, smooth, and reliable.

This is brilliant. Perhaps the advice I need. I keep depending on one guy for my needs and they keep blowing me off. It must be the obvious desperation. Ok, I am going to begin collecting a stable of hot young studs.

stant
08-18-2005, 03:11 AM
... makes you seem calm, smooth, and reliable.
This is all great advice for men, not so good for women. Men don't give a rat's ass what a "smooth" talker you are. Relibility and calmness will not be found on any man's list of top ten qualities he looks for in a woman. At least not until he finds the least calm woman on the planet....

Ok, I am going to begin collecting a stable of hot young studs.The blue site is at your disposal, ye queen bee.

Ana_217
08-18-2005, 08:30 PM
FUCK BUDDIES-- CALL POISON CONTROL WHEN YOU OVERDOSE ON RED BULL
Let's say you're at a party, and the only free drinks are vodka and Red Bull, and you are currently on the wagon. So you proceed to drink Red Bull after Red Bull. By your sixth Red Bull, you start to believe that you are in fact, a red bull, so you go home and repeatedly ram your head into the wall. You start to panic when you can taste your heart beating. So you call your BFF and she races over at 4 a.m. with Xanax in hand. When you don't calm down, she calls Poison Control, who tell her to take you to the hospital immediately. But you don't want to go, so instead she rubs your back until you fall asleep, and then she quietly leaves.

FUCK BUDDIES CUDDLE
Or make out. On rare occasions, they even fuck. It's true! Some friends can make love in the name of friendship and having orgasms, and it will still be cool. It does happen. Especially on road trips. In seedy motels. Anywhere.

The best thing, though, is making out with your friends "for practice." If you develop a crush on your friend after a steamy game of Seven Minutes in Heaven, you might get lucky and end up in a full-on Monica-Chandler love explosion. If not, get ready to cry 4-ever. Well not forever, but for a really long time (five days, maybe?)

kassyS
08-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Get on one of those on line adult finder sites. Register and include your personal profile, what you want, etc, etc. Wait forever, and one day your wish will come true.
But I tell you this, it won't be a Prince Charming.
Maybe you need to go ask the founder of EHarmony.com and ask him for a date.
I'm sure getting a date from him will come a lot quicker than answers from those adult finder sites.
However, if you are looking for that special fetish fuck buddy, go to Alt.com.
The result? Same as before. Wait six months to never.
Heck you would have a better chance trying to pick up a stripper at a SC.
Like I said before, its the same damn thing.

Katrine
08-19-2005, 02:35 AM
However, if you are looking for that special fetish fuck buddy, go to Alt.com.
The result? Same as before. Wait six months to never.

That site got me 3 years with a great man who ultimately dumped me for being as flawed as he is. :'(

threlayer
08-19-2005, 09:32 AM
AFF etc are ripoffs. You are better off in a local sports bar unless you don't drink. In that case find a massage parlor and pay for it. You will pay anyhow.

MinahSky
08-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Man, if I could pay for a fuck buddy that would just answer the door buck naked ( I dont' have people up in my house like that), fuck me right, let me fuck him and then let me go without having to talk and other BS, I would be the happiest woman in the world...

Deni
08-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Man, if I could pay for a fuck buddy that would just answer the door buck naked ( I dont' have people up in my house like that), fuck me right, let me fuck him and then let me go without having to talk and other BS, I would be the happiest woman in the world...

Ha! I swear if you didn't put the "happiest woman in the world" part- people would think you were a guy! That's cool, though- at least you're honest about it! ;D

Katrine
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM

Me too!!! But here I am, Friday night, posting on SCJ instead of on all fours, face down, ass up.............

Moneywise
08-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Beam me up Scotty.

threlayer
08-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Sex without strings, but with respect and a little affection, is good. (But it is better with ropes instead.)

So why can't we find this situation? Is it really that rare?

Sectumsempra
08-20-2005, 11:31 PM
i think "friends with benefits" is the ideal relationship. you get the sex and the emotional companionship, but without any of the expectations of permanency or loss of freedom that a traditional relationship entails.

McCain
08-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Fuck buddies were de rigueur before I met Tre.

There was a time when I kept an actual stable, just because I didn't ever want to have to go without just because my usual was busy, yet at the same time I really didn't want a full-blown relationship with someone.

Self-centered? Maybe. Greedy? Most likely. Worthwhile? It was.

~~McCain