PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry And Accessories Needed! Help!

violet st. claire
12-29-2004, 03:32 PM
alright, girls, i'm at my wits end. i've scoured google to try to find cool fashion jewelry, and all i get are results for sites with rhinestones, hemp, and fake gold.

my look for work is either punk, cybergeisha, barbarella-ish, or goth fetish, and i cannot find sites that have good accessories... i've looked all over ebays jewelry section, just to be disappointed, and besides, i'd like to find places that have a lot of selection in one place without having to go through nine thousand pages of crap.

does anyone have any suggestions for where i could find some cool, unusual, and eyecatching jewelry and accessories? i've really love to find a site with a lot of asian inspired stuff that's a little more out-there and edgy than your standard cloisonne and jade necklaces, and some punky/cyber stuff that's not just your standard leather or vinyl collar.

i am tired of having naked wrists, neck, and ears at work because nothing goes with my stuff! help me, girls!

Nina
01-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I make my own jewelry..... Ifyou can give me an idea of your color scheme/sizing/style choices, I'll make something for you over the weekend and send you some pics. You tell me what you are looking for and\ howmuch you want to spend and I'll mkae some stuff for you.

ie.
Red & yellow---clear but not sparkley.
necklace on rubber choker length,with a 1" round pendant.
Asian influence--more Tibetan than Japanese.
Price range--$40

finegirl
01-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I have two choker sets for sale, one set a choker with earrings, the other a choker with bracelet. Silver finish. $10 for both sets, plus shipping. I can email you a picture, I couldnt insert it here. sorry:( They are unique, and worth a look. Thanks. email me at [email protected]

Both choker sets are Barbarella-ish.