PDA

View Full Version : Wanted dancers hand me downs PLEASE!!!

SophiaSF
01-03-2005, 11:34 AM
hello ladies i was hoping some of you had an old outfit or two that you would not mind handing down to me. things are slow up here and i can afford a little bit. i am looking for any old hand me down gowns or desses, i only have one gown. ( sad i know) i just cannot afford any new things. SF is slow for a gal that JUST dances. let me know ladies i would be forever thankfull for any chairty free items much love from the bay!!! The latina
Sophia

Michelle024
01-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey girl, where you from. I'm in Michigan and I do have some old clothes just laying around that you could probably use. I have a rainbow shiny long dress, halter on the top and it goes to the floor with a long slit up the leg. Like brand new too. I also have a camoflauge 2 piece short set. The top is halter and the shorts are tiny booty style shorts. Then I have a shiny sequined dress with matching g string. I also have a bright neon yellow outfit that has a little tanktop and then a long skirt with a slit up the leg. they are one size fits most I believe. they are in good condition and sounds like you could use them. If you want contact me at [email protected] I would probably have to charge you something because they would have to be mailed and all. Thanks, Michelle

tampafldancer
01-07-2005, 02:01 AM
hey.. i have a bunch of stuff too.... what size are you? You can pm me too. I wont charge you.

S4L
01-07-2005, 07:41 AM
What do you look like?

Gerina
01-10-2005, 04:35 PM
There is a second hand shop of clothes that could be used to strip out of on Polk, near Sutter. It's right around the corner from Felicity's Fetiche; I'm sorry I forget the name of it. Unfortunately, they close early (like 6), so I haven't been able to spend a lot of time there. You have to dig for something good, but I'm sure you could find a stripper dress for really cheap there.

finegirl
01-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Check out my site, if you see some things you like we can talk about the $$. Love to help out new talent!