PDA

View Full Version : instructional pole tricks video wanted

mssinclair
01-04-2005, 12:41 PM
used or unused, as cheaply as possible- if you have one you bought and want to "recoup" some of the costs of the vid or DVD, then please contact me at [email protected] and we can negotiate or if you have a set price send it along too with a little info- there are a bunch of women I have worked with that can benefit from it, and I am trying to "help" a few people (including myself) from a particular club (nameless please) whose stage shows are in dire need of improvement- i danced a long time ago and am back into it and want to learn a few new things (& some stuff I probably should have known all along) about pole tricks- please limit the subject matter to POLE TRICKS/MOVES, etc- but has to relate to POLE WORK! Thankx guys...feel free to contact me....Im new here, will make a "newbie post" someday soon, have already spent more time than planned here today, it was educational and Im loving what I see, most of the girls in WNY area are very catty and do not like to "share" info, I am trying to recreate the aura of "we are all in this together" attitude that was prevalent in Canada when i first started (10 years AGO!!!!) look forward to hearing replies...Samantha

thelast_song
01-07-2005, 03:12 PM
have you looked on ebay?

Love
01-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Don't know about a video but there is a book called "The S Factor" check it out, there may be a video that goes along with it.

VenusGoddess
01-08-2005, 06:18 AM
^ The S Factor has SEVERAL videos/DVD's now that go along with the book.

http://www.sfactor.com

Have fun!

mssinclair
01-08-2005, 01:41 PM
the only problem that I have with the "S factor stuff" is its price- they were like around $39 if I recall correctly as I did search that site, and even just the pole tricks video was pretty steep- since it really isnt all that important to me right now, as I will only be at the club like 2 times this month cuz I have some modeling obligations and such, I do not have the funds to spend $40 just for a brush up for me and some help for the other girls- I was basically doing it at their request to try and reinforce the "we are all in this together, let's help each other rather than claw one anothers eyes out"-which is the prevailing attitude at most of the clubs around here now, since it is January and the slow season of theyear- thought now would be a good time for them to get in the practice- if they wanted to buy it, cool- but since they all have been doing EXTREMELY poorly at the club lately (under $50 in a six hr shift!!!) I suspect money is as tight for them as it is for me...This was why I posted the thread, in hopes that someone who had a used one that they had already mastered would "donate" it a reduced price to "help the cause" and to try and recoup some of what they paid for the video or book....thanks for the help ladies, it really is appreciated.....Samantha Sinclair

Love
01-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Where do you work Madams, Ricks, 24K? Just wondering....

mssinclair
01-12-2005, 09:02 AM
I started to reply and tell you where and then I realized that it would be REALLY mean if I posted it- but let's just say that you were definitely in the right area....I cant help these ladies and then pat myself on the back for it, otherwise it erases the deed altogether and makes me look fake, and I HATE fake people!!!! If you want to PM me, I would be more than happy to let you know, but it is not a subject for posting, think you will agree....SamSin

PlatinumStages
01-13-2005, 02:38 PM
We actually sell instructional videos for pole dancing, floor work, lap dances, etc. I have watched them all and the way Fawnia explains her movements really made it easy to understand. the videos are typically 29.95. check out our website www.platinumstages.com in order to see the other videos we offer.

Love
01-13-2005, 05:12 PM
No biggie! I live in Buffalo but cross the border to work in the Falls. I was just wondering!

VenusGoddess
01-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Ebay also has the S-Factor Pole Dancing Video going for $12.95...plus shipping...you may want to check that one out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6357104481&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

bambiblue
01-15-2005, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't recommend Fawnia's tapes. I ordered them b4 I started dancing. They were pretty out-dated. The best way to learn tricks is to get your own pole and practice.