PDA

View Full Version : Differences between PINK and BLUE

Pages : [1] 2

SportsWriter2
01-20-2005, 06:29 AM
I posted this yesterday in some SW thread about the SCJ site. I was inspired by Doc's excellent Superbowl contest.

This is like a warning label, so no one ends up disoriented. I know you all can think of more...

Differences between

PINK..............and....................BLUE

Sometimes it's blue...................Sometimes it's pink

Katrine and Cali rock................. Katrine and Cali rock

Jenny writes less..................... Jenny writes more

Money for nothing.................... Chicks for free

Djoser lives here...................... Mr Punk lives here

BJs while talking.......................Complete concentration

No hair pulling......................... No problem

Be nice.................................. Try to stay out of trouble

No Superbowl contest.............. Excellent Superbowl contest

Girls don't get off in clubs.......... Different girls

Ladies only section................... Nothing like that

Guys are jerks......................... Guys are jerks (but it's okay) ;)

Moneywise
01-20-2005, 07:02 AM
The Surreal Life .......... The Real World

Bulls .......... Bears

Bedtime Story .......... Horror Flick

Taste great .......... Less filling

Cinderella .......... The evil step-sister

Ladies only section .......... NATO

Nice guys .......... Wolves in sheep's clothing

Thanks. That'll be $$$$$ .......... Thanks. Here's $ and a nice tip. Don't ever swallow unfamiliar jizz.

Kat purrs so incredibly well .......... Kat purrs so incredibly well

Pets are cute .......... Woof Woof!

Make love to me .......... Fuck me

Diamond rings .......... Pearl necklaces

Tushie .......... Ass

Utopia Uni .......... School of hard knocks

Cute .......... Gettting cuter with age

SportsWriter2
01-20-2005, 07:47 AM
I knew it belonged over here. :) You have good taste in jewelry, MW.

Rath
01-20-2005, 08:35 AM
On the Pink Site people can talk about a customer's "buying out" a stripper for a night in the club without anyone pointing out that, on the customer side, only a deluded loser moron with no self-respect would even think that's something one would do.

SportsWriter2
01-20-2005, 09:10 AM
On the Pink Site people can talk about a customer's "buying out" a stripper for a night in the club without anyone pointing out that, on the customer side, only a deluded loser moron with no self-respect would even think that's something one would do.

Ooops, I did that for one afternoon when a beautiful favorite was depressed and only wanted $150. It's a fond memory. Guys would send the waitress over with $20 tips and invitations to champagne, but she wouldn't go.

You're right, though, because I wouldn't even think about doing it again. ;)

Moneywise
01-20-2005, 09:28 AM
I thought this related flashback (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39111&page=1&pp=15) was interesting.

Rath
01-20-2005, 10:05 AM
The Pink Site inhabits a universe where a purported expert in the strip-club business could, with a straight face, advise a stripper confronted with a customer who demands to be made to orgasm that she complain to management in a loud voice, in the middle of the strip club's main room, that a customer "IS TRYING TO PICK UP A PROSTITUTE HERE".

Moneywise
01-20-2005, 10:11 AM
http://www.adultnetsurprise.com/forums/images/smilies/new/lol.gif http://www.adultnetsurprise.com/forums/images/smilies/new/lol.gif http://www.adultnetsurprise.com/forums/images/smilies/new/lol.gif

stant
01-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Pink .................................................. .......Blue

The Reptilian Brain in check.......................The Reptilian Brain, Check

Energy Policy ........................................ Mileage

NATO disbanding .....................................NATO with dis band

The Election ..........................................well, duh

Limbo .................................................. ..High Jump

my ob/gyn .................................................. misogyny

doc-catfish
01-20-2005, 02:34 PM
PINK..............and....................BLUE

Political Poo ………......…….................. Mr. Punk and Jenny

Custies are Cheapskates ………..................………... Custies Are Selective

The VIP Room Is Worth It ……….......................……. Shop Around First

Ivory Towers ………...............………… Holy Grails

Supply ………......….........…….. Demand

Dancer Wealth .................................... Customer Poverty

Breasts ……….................………… Boobs

Dom Periginon ………...............………. Samuel Adams

Body Businesss ................................. Have Another Cheeseburger

High Hustle .................................... High Maintenence

Romance Novel ............................... How To Book

Monday Morning Quarterback .......................... Monday Night Football

Shopping In Vegas ………….................….. “Privates” at the local Red Roof

Katrine Pulls No Punches ............................... Katrine Pulls No Punches

Generous Benefactor ……..................………. Ass Kissing Fucko

Scores ...................................... MBOT

All-nighters ………...............…………. Overnighters

Pay Up Front ................................. Find Another Dancer

Hot Babes ................................ Really Cool Hot Babes

Gated Community .................................. Open Range

:flirt: ......................................... :eye-poppi

Extras Girls Are Bad …….........…......………. Bad Girls Go Everywhere

Warm Fuzzy Fantasy ………..................……. Cold Ugly Reality

We Miss Kobi ................................. We Miss Chuck

Fiesty Redhead Bridgette ............................. Fiesty Redhead Lilith

That Girl Is A Nasty Skank …................………… So Where Can I Find Her?

Manass …………...................….. Moneywise’s Sig Pic

Houston, we have a problem. ………...............…….. The Eagle Has Landed

Pretty Woman ……….....................…… Showgirls

and last but certainly not least....

Wanna Dance? …………..................…… Maybe Later

Katrine
01-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Great boys, keep em coming!

Katrine
01-20-2005, 04:09 PM
The Pink Site inhabits a universe where a purported expert in the strip-club business could, with a straight face, advise a stripper confronted with a customer who demands to be made to orgasm that she complain to management in a loud voice, in the middle of the strip club's main room, that a customer "IS TRYING TO PICK UP A PROSTITUTE HERE".

Why is it that you seem to turn every lighthearted thread into your shitty misoygynistic soap box? What a party pooper. If I didn't know what I know about you I might be a bit peeved, but all I can feel is pity.:'(

Take some hints from Punk's posts. He does mysogyny with style and pannache. ;) Yes I did just say that it its not getting rescinded!:O

Rath
01-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Kat, you're right that I'm a party-pooper, so I'll stop pooping your party.

But I've gotta say that, from what I read, I think I'm one of the very LEAST misogynistic posters on either colored site.

SeppeSai
01-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Generous Benefactor ……..................………. Ass Kissing Fucko

LMAO! :D

SportsWriter2
01-20-2005, 09:23 PM
I didn't realize some of you guys had so many feelings built up inside. :O

It's all good. :)

Casual Observer
01-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Damn funny stuff.

<S> SCJers

Jenny
01-20-2005, 10:07 PM
But I've gotta say that, from what I read, I think I'm one of the very LEAST misogynistic posters on either colored site.

I'm actually really interested in what makes you say that. I think all the guys here (on both sites) are pretty misogynist - but you know, I'm a rabid feminist and I generally prefer to eat men for breakfast. You guys are safe, due to the anonymity of the internet and all.

I won't even argue about it. I'll just say "That's facinating" and then leave it alone.

evan_essence
01-21-2005, 08:20 AM

Really, how silly. That's not pragmatic at all. Just call your undercover cop friend and have the guy busted. Or stalk him to his home and leave an anonymous note to his wife and kids. Sheesh. ::)

Seriously about your post - What are you, formatically deviant?

The humor's structured like this: 8)

PINK ........... BLUE
Bitchy adolescents ....... Whiney babies
Sheds clothes ...... Sheds money
A few flat busts ....... Many flat busted
Much is augmented ......... Much is inflated
Wants his tips .......... Wants his tip sucked

Not this: :P

Blah blah universe blah blah purported expert blah blah straight face blah blah customer orgasm blah blah complain blah blah loud voice blah blah main room blah blah prostitute.

-Ev

Rath
01-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Sorry. Sorry. We differ as to the kind of boards we like. I'll stop wasting your and my time.

SportsWriter2
01-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Evan, you're right up there with Jenny now. That is HOT!

PINK.............................................. .....BLUE

blah blah fuckin blah :(..........................blah blah ::)

Susan Wayward
01-21-2005, 09:00 PM
pink site - dressing room lite
blue site - aspd lite

stant
01-22-2005, 01:29 AM
Mr_punk brings KY to an SC?

Pink .......................Blue

Misandry...................Miss Ann's dry

Cha-ching ................Bada-bing

RedZ28
01-22-2005, 01:31 AM
I really like this thread. Funny is how the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

DancerMystique
01-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Pink........................................Blue

oh honey you're beautiful.........................um, you need to tone up your ass

how do i make more money......................how do i spend less money

maybe later sucks.....................................maybe later - send over that hot girl

oh my GAWD can you believe he touched my butt?.....................mr_punk

men IN the industry........................men supporting the industry

dj/dancer cat fights..........................dj? there's a dj? music? there's music? i only knew
there were boobs!!

extra girls are sluts..........................extra girls are great! (but not necessarily what I'm
looking for)

sluts ruin our money.........................sluts? what are sluts? it's a mutual profitable
relationship.

take it the FUCK OUT OF THE CLUB!!.............take me out of the club and FUCK ME!!

my night sucked.................................NATO

(silence)......................................... ....holy grail

oh my god i was so drunk tonight................stoned or something thread

how can I make more money for doing less?.................how can I get more and pay less?

"I don't even do lapdances"........................."I got a bj in the VIP"

more later.

love cali

IACali
01-22-2005, 03:31 AM
funny shit, I just posted under my girlfriend's name. didn't even realize it. that above post was mine!! tee-hee.

love
cali

evan_essence
01-22-2005, 05:42 AM
Sorry. Sorry. We differ as to the kind of boards we like. I'll stop wasting your and my time.Are you pouting? That better not be a tear forming. Get back in here and stand up for your First Amendment rights. I was only playing for comedic effect. ;D

Evan, you're right up there with Jenny now. That is HOT!Hush. Jenny dominates any thread she chooses. I make one or two posts and that puts me at the same level? I think not. :no_way:

so, would that make you guilty of misandry? since, you're a rabid feminist cannibal and all. BTW, what part do you prefer, light or dark meat?Funny. :laughing:

you said it. otherwise, we would all be sentenced to Führer Oprah's feminization camps. the next thing you know, instead of LD. we'll all want to just cuddle, talk, listen and share our feeling with strippers.<shudder>Funny. :laughing:

knock off the social-arm twisting, kat. his posts are on-topic. so what if you don't find it funny. who are you are? the comedy patrol? Don-freaking-Rickles? so, why are you labeling him as being misoygynistic for pointing out the obvious? it is a patently ridiculous piece of advice.
Funny went missing. >:(

pink.............................................. ..................blueFunny returns. :male:

-Ev
Comedy Patrol Cadet under
Commander Katrine
DFR* Squad

*DFR = Don Freaking Rickles

Jenny
01-22-2005, 11:35 AM
so, would that make you guilty of misandry? since, you're a rabid feminist cannibal and all. BTW, what part do you prefer, light or dark meat?

No preference. And I don't HATE men. I think they're fine as long as they are giving me money, and then going away.

you said it. otherwise, we would all be sentenced to Führer Oprah's feminization camps. the next thing you know, instead of LD. we'll all want to just cuddle, talk, listen and share our feeling with strippers.<shudder>

Oh please. Like any of us want to hear about your feelings. I think we'd just prefer if you gave us money and went away. But really - you are begging to be tracked down by my minions and re-educated. Now, everytime you pass a woman with short hair wearing pants you must wonder "is today the day?"

knock off the social-arm twisting, kat. his posts are on-topic. so what if you don't find it funny. who are you are? the comedy patrol? Don-freaking-Rickles? so, why are you labeling him as being misoygynistic for pointing out the obvious? it is a patently ridiculous piece of advice.

Who are you? his mom? Chill out.

Hush. Jenny dominates any thread she chooses. I make one or two posts and that puts me at the same level? I think not

I'm sorry. I'll be quiet.

Rath
01-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Actually, Mr. Punk IS my mom.

stant
01-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Actually, Mr. Punk IS my mom.

Pink ............................................... Blue

Mr. Punk is a mother fucker.................Mr. Punk is my mother, fucker

Rath
01-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm actually really interested in what makes you say that. I think all the guys here (on both sites) are pretty misogynist - but you know, I'm a rabid feminist and I generally prefer to eat men for breakfast. You guys are safe, due to the anonymity of the internet and all.

I won't even argue about it. I'll just say "That's facinating" and then leave it alone.

I have this strange feeling nobody here is gonna be too interested in the long version, so for now howzabout a short version?

First, I'm probably as rabid a feminist as you are. (Try to hold back your incredulous derision.) Which makes this particular, um, hobby seem a bit weird to me as something that I do. But I'm sure a lot of crack addicts view smoking crack as a weird thing to do, too, so . . . whatever.

Second, take a look at this thread. The guys are all posting these attempted-funny remarks, many of which strike me as sexist. I, on the other hand, am trying to talk about substantive issues in a way that treats women in the industry as adults with options, the ability to make decisions, responsibility for the consequences of their actions, etc. I may be boring and pompous (OK: I *AM* boring and pompous), but a misogynist?

IACali
01-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Pink ............................................... Blue

Mr. Punk is a mother fucker.................Mr. Punk is my mother, fucker

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mr_punk
01-22-2005, 04:42 PM
And I don't HATE men.frankly, the thought never crossed my mind. as usual, i was just being a smart ass. i just find it ironic that strippers love to throw around the word misogyny when their tactics in a sc could very well be misconstrued as misandry. of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

I think they're fine as long as they are giving me money, and then going away.works for me. i always leave after i pay the stripper for a BJ. unless, she's one of those magical strippers who can transform herself into a six-pack, a pizza and a big screen tv.

But really - you are begging to be tracked down by my minions and re-educated. Now, everytime you pass a woman with short hair wearing pants you must wonder "is today the day?"ha! in your dreams, sister. i am a master of disguise. you broads will never find me.

Who are you? his mom? Chill out.

Actually, Mr. Punk IS my mom.egads! the jig is up! g-damnit, rath. now, i have to get a new disguise, but worst of all. i have to miss my appoinment at the hair salon. do you know how hard it is to get an appointment with sergio?

FBR
01-22-2005, 04:57 PM
I post differently on pink and blue out of respect for Pryce and GF's goals for the sites. Blue is more fun to me though. A nicey nice tea party vs beer and wings watching Nascar on the wide screen (with hopefully a Hooters waitress serving us). Hmmmm...tough choice ::)

FBR

mr_punk
01-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I have this strange feeling nobody here is gonna be too interested in the long version, so for now howzabout a short version?fuck em. post the long version next time.

I, on the other hand, am trying to talk about substantive issues in a way that treats women in the industry as adults with options, the ability to make decisions, responsibility for the consequences of their actions, etc. I may be boring and pompous (OK: I *AM* boring and pompous), but a misogynist?no..not boring, pompous or misogynist..quixotic..maybe. generally speaking, while i sure your that your intention is true. at the risk of sounding cynical, i think you may be giving the other party too much credit. you're assuming that the other party wants to be treated as an adult and not a fragile child who has to be handled with kid gloves. you're assuming that the other party wants those options, decisions, or responsibility. so, feel free to give it the old college, but keep in mind, that some people prefer to live in a fool's paradise. some people are perfectly willing to stew in their own juices. which is perfectly fine by me, BTW, just as long as they don't look at me as an willing lickspittle that's ready to stir the pot or add ingredients. sorry, i'm fresh out.

Moneywise
01-22-2005, 08:44 PM
The guys are all posting these attempted-funny remarks, many of which strike me as sexist. I, on the other hand, am trying to talk about substantive issues in a way that treats women in the industry as adults with options, the ability to make decisions, responsibility for the consequences of their actions, etc. I may be boring and pompous (OK: I *AM* boring and pompous), but a misogynist?

Nah. You're no misogynist. However, you are gifted at turning a light hearted thread into a zzzfest.

Disclaimer: no dancers or customers were harmed during the creation of any pink/blue replies.

Rath
01-22-2005, 09:40 PM
OK: boring, pompous, and a killjoy.

Rath
01-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Oops. I forgot "party-pooper."

Jenny
01-24-2005, 07:28 PM
I love, and I mean I LOVE the way certain individuals (and I won't name names here - because I'm respectful, see?) characterize extending any sort of courtesy as infantilizing dancers. Like, I must be honest here. I am not rude or dehumanizing to other adults. As a general rule. I have been rude or dehumanizing on occasion. I don't think being NICE to people is equivalent to treating them like (ahem) "fragile children". If it were, I would think that you guys are really more used to it than we are - you know. You're very used to us agreeing to things, and just generally being agreeable because of the money issue and all. You're just not used to us treating you like functioning adults. More like a little kid who knows he has a toy other people want.

And really - if you would characterize the way most of my customers treat me as "like a child" - I feel deep, deep concern for your childhood.

Jenny
01-24-2005, 07:53 PM
I have this strange feeling nobody here is gonna be too interested in the long version, so for now howzabout a short version?

First, I'm probably as rabid a feminist as you are. (Try to hold back your incredulous derision.) Which makes this particular, um, hobby seem a bit weird to me as something that I do. But I'm sure a lot of crack addicts view smoking crack as a weird thing to do, too, so . . . whatever.

Second, take a look at this thread. The guys are all posting these attempted-funny remarks, many of which strike me as sexist. I, on the other hand, am trying to talk about substantive issues in a way that treats women in the industry as adults with options, the ability to make decisions, responsibility for the consequences of their actions, etc. I may be boring and pompous (OK: I *AM* boring and pompous), but a misogynist?

Okay, as promised:
That's facinating.

Rath
01-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanx. You're an honorable person.

mr_punk
01-25-2005, 06:51 PM
I love, and I mean I LOVE the way certain individuals (and I won't name names here - because I'm respectful, see?) characterize extending any sort of courtesy as infantilizing dancers.i think you're proving my point. so, why not name names? do you think by refraining from doing so that you're extending me some sort of courtesy? or perhaps, you think you're being nice by sparing my feelings? in any case, don't you think that's a little infantilizing? don't you think that's a little condesending? anyway, you're on the internet. so, there's no need to pretend to be a polite canadian, remember? unless, the RCMP is tapping your internet connection. in that case, i understand completely.

BTW, if you think i was talking about you when i made that remark. you're wrong. which is why i said:

generally speaking, while i sure your that your intention is true.
you see, if i had you in mind when i wrote that statement. i would have specifically pointed you (Jenny) out. you see, i don't mind if you think something is misogynist simply because you're a (if i may paraphrase) rabid feminist out to consume the male, supremacist, capitalist patriarchy for all of womankind. believe me, that explaination is a whole lot better than saying "it's misogynist" and leaving it at that. which is pretty weak, IMO, and i already told kat ( i don't mind naming names) what i thought about her statement.

But I think a lack of respect that borders on demeaning for women, for qualities associated with womanhood and seeming spite for whatever women have that they don't (for example, vaginas) can reasonably constitute misogyny.now, that's facinating.

Jenny
01-25-2005, 07:31 PM
i think you're proving my point. so, why not name names? do you think by refraining from doing so that you're extending me some sort of courtesy? or perhaps, you think you're being nice by sparing my feelings? in any case, don't you think that's a little infantilizing? don't you think that's a little condesending? anyway, you're on the internet. so, there's no need to pretend to be a polite canadian, remember? unless, the RCMP is tapping your internet connection. in that case, i understand completely.

Okay. A) the RCMP is ALWAYS watching me. B) I was kidding about not naming names. If I was actually trying to exercise serious discretion I wouldn't have quoted you. C) Spare YOUR feelings? Pshaw. and D) Do I think it is condescending to be nice to people? Well, no, that's what I just said. I don't. and E) Pretend? PRETEND? okay, now you're just filling me with rage.

you see, if i had you in mind when i wrote that statement.

No. I didn't. Now, I know that a while ago I did say that everything was all about me - so I can see where you have gotten the idea that I thought so. But honestly, it's never crossed my mind that you might exercise courtesy to spare someone's (including my) feelings. Plus - as I said to someone else here - I'm way tougher than you. I think MY feelings could just rip the throat out of your feelings. You should just be glad that you don't have to arm wrestle me.

now, that's facinating.

Now, I think you're making fun of me. I don't think you find me facinating at all.

SportsWriter2
01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
PINK.............................................. ..BLUE

29% of threads get sidetracked............31% get sidetracked

wierdos :(.......................................freaks :)

issues............................................ ..problems

mr_punk
01-26-2005, 05:17 AM
Now, I think you're making fun of me. I don't think you find me facinating at all.why not? i find strippers who hopelessly complicate a simple commercial transaction with ideas of respect, issues of authority, misogyny, womanhood and vaginas quite facinating. one would think that a customer who gives you the money and leaves money would be enough....i guess it isn't.

Rath
01-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Wait a minute. You've got to admit it's pretty hard to leave out the vaginas.

Jenny
01-26-2005, 09:26 AM
why not? i find strippers who hopelessly complicate a simple commercial transaction with ideas of respect, issues of authority, misogyny, womanhood and vaginas quite facinating.
Hopelessly? Hopelessly, you say? Yeah. I tend to bind myself so thoroughly in semantics I forget what I'm talking about in the first place. But in THIS case I think I was talking about the guys on both of these boards, not my customers.

one would think that a customer who gives you the money and leaves money would be enough....i guess it isn't.
NO! We want them to love us, to look into our eyes and talk about art and poetry and respect us, and think that our minds are the sexiest things about us, even while dying of lust for our perfect bodies, then marry us, rescue us and take us away from the demeaning gazes of other men. Eh. Maybe the money is good enough after all.

polecat
01-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Oh boy, this is fun!

Let's see if we can restore this thread to the frivolity that was once dominant in the first page!

Pink Site ........................................... Blue Site
================================================== =========
My ass is too big! ............................... Asstastic! (thanks MW lol)

I need implants! ................................. Nice tits!

I lost my virginity at 15 ....................... I lost my virginity for $15

Extras threads are locked .................... Extras threads are bookmarked

I live for the stage ............................. She lives for my wallet

Dump him! ........................................ Don't call her!

He paid me $600 ................................ I paid her $150

He took me shopping at Nieman Marcus .. I got her some towels at Target

I'm seeing the DJ. He loves me ............. Who is that DJ dawg banging this week?

I'm 29, but look 20 ............................. I tell her she looks 20

How do I keep him coming to the club? ... How do I get her out of the club?

We went for dinner and a movie ............ We ordered pay-per-view and
.................................................. ...... room service at the Red Roof Inn

I hit up every guy that tips my stage show.. I had to shoot a flare gun to get
.................................................. ......... her attention after her stage show.

I hide the fact I'm a lesbian ...................... Wish I could find more lesbian dancers.

Slow nights suck ................................... Slow nights rock!

Xanax and Zoloft ................................... Viagra and Cialis

Slacks and Khaki's .................................. Sweatpants with no underwear

The salon knows me by first name ............. The divorce courts know me by first name.

(.. runs and hides ..)

danhunt
01-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Way too funny!!;D

merely_lurking
01-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Pink - Stripping is an artform...
Blue - If getting me off is an artform, then I agree with that sentiment...

merely_lurking
01-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Pink - Ewwww.... It's nasty when customers cum on you...
Blue - Here, have a cocktail napkin. Problem solved....