PDA

View Full Version : StripperBlog

LilRogueVixen
01-20-2005, 12:12 PM
well tonight I'm going in from 6-2. I'm taking a couple shots to the head, I won't even lie. :cheers: I have a lot more outfits picked out. I'm setting a low goal so if I meet it I'll be satisfied and if I exceed it I'll be excited. My goal is 10 dances. I don't do monetary goals so I won't get distracted with counting money throughout the shift.

I've already written this down, so the pressures on. Wish me luck.

:grouphug: <---- group hug.

TigersMilk
01-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Go for the gold...I dont know what part you live in but go get that money as much as you can!!!!
That is a good idea to set a dance goal rather than a money goal. Keeps you more focused on dancing ..the money will come along.

Lilith
01-20-2005, 02:10 PM
It's good that you're setting a goal, period. Keeps your eye on the reason for being at work. I usually set a monetary goal, but I never count until the night is over. You don't want to be wandering the crowd with that hungry, needy look that comes when you're thinking, "Just $83 dollars to go". Plus I usually find that I made more than I thought, and that's always pleasant after a long shift.

Good luck!

LilRogueVixen
01-22-2005, 01:42 PM
well so far, not that great. :-[ Two nights ago I left with like $70! I had to pay it all back to the house in the form of fees. How embarassing. There were like 25 girls and like 10 guys there though, plus there was a huge ice storm going on, so let's hope it's that. Last night I made $160, which I can't say I'm upset about, because my goal was only $100 or 10 table dances.

I'm not really sold on this club. It's so much work to be leaving with that amount. I could easily make that amount in DC, by doing purely stage dancing. I never had to hustle, in fact hustling isn't allowed in DC.

I :censored: hate hustling!! Stage dancing is something I'm excited about it and look forward to. Yes I actually like stripping and dancing :strip: and I enjoy giving lap dances. I like chatting with customers, getting compliments, and flirting. But I don't feel I have a knack for hustling though and it makes me nervous. It's that contrived transition to selling a dance. It's like when a relative calls you "just to say hi", you're chatting it up and 10 minutes later you hear "so..." and you realize s/he is just calling to ask for a favor. Dancerwealth said it's actually objective, like learning how to swim. Well DW, please throw me a life line because I'm up the creek!!

LilRogueVixen
01-25-2005, 10:04 AM
I think one day I made $70 and had to pay it all back in lease fees and then the next day I made about $130.

Here were my fees
-$50 for two promotional dances
-$25 lease fee on the first night, $4 lease fee on the second night
-$5 valet
-$5 bouncer
-$5 DJ

I'm looking around for another strip club. Everytime I turn around I'm getting called to VIP to pay some fee. It takes the fun out of it for the dancer and customer, when you have people breathing down your neck about fees.

When I read the comments on Stripclublist, that was the last straw. Too many customers are leaving feeling ripped off. They have to pay $5 valet, $5 coat check, expensive low-mileage dances, and expensive drinks. They don't even realize how watered down the tequila is. The body shots are $7 and have ZERO alchohol.
The trade off is that this club is extremely safe.

Lilith
01-25-2005, 10:18 AM
You're right. With that high of a house fee, you should be making money. It sounds like a club with money potential; high, but not too high, house fees (it can get plenty worse, trust us) and you're running a good number of girls. Are other girls getting dances? How long have you been there? Sometimes TUSCL isn't a good benchmark, those guys tend to get pissy about spending more than $25 if they can't get a blowjob. How much are the dances and what's the cover charge? At my club, a guy moaning about a $10 cover is my cue to run, not walk, because he clearly is out of his league.

LilRogueVixen
01-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Are other girls getting dances?

From what I can tell, the other girls are getting more or less the same amount of dances, though sometimes more.

How long have you been there?

I've been there for about a week.

How much are the dances and what's the cover charge?

Membership fee is $18.

The dances cost:

$10 no contact table or air dance

$30 for one song, lap dances

$40 for two songs during promos, lap dances

VIP price negotiable, $140 and up

LilRogueVixen
01-25-2005, 07:21 PM
thanks for asking btw:)

DancerWealth
01-26-2005, 04:23 AM
I :censored: hate hustling!! Stage dancing is something I'm excited about it and look forward to. Yes I actually like stripping and dancing :strip: and I enjoy giving lap dances. I like chatting with customers, getting compliments, and flirting. But I don't feel I have a knack for hustling though and it makes me nervous. It's that contrived transition to selling a dance. It's like when a relative calls you "just to say hi", you're chatting it up and 10 minutes later you hear "so..." and you realize s/he is just calling to ask for a favor. Dancerwealth said it's actually objective, like learning how to swim. Well DW, please throw me a life line because I'm up the creek!!

The thing about selling is that it truly is a lot easier than you might think. It's just a matter of having certain tools at your disposal so that when the opportunity arises to make a sale, you increase your odds dramatically in making it happen. So the first thing we need to do is examine what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong so we can meet somewhere in the middle.

You said that you enjoy the dancing part and that you enjoy having conversations with your customers. Right there you're 1/2 way home. So what happens in your approach and conversation where you begin to seize up? Is it just closing the deal? Give me a bit more information and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

LilRogueVixen
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
So what happens in your approach and conversation where you begin to seize up? Is it just closing the deal? Give me a bit more information and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

yeah it's the transition from conversation to pitching the sale of a dance, basically 'closing the deal'. and if I get a dance, then transitioning from talking again into pitching another sale.

elviswife
02-19-2005, 10:31 PM
so was there a solution to this problem? I am all ears! ;)

chrissxp2002
06-14-2006, 06:22 PM
All Of Us Are Human Beings!!!, Strippers Like Doctors Or Lawyers Or Phisicians Meet People Like Any Person On The World!!!