PDA

View Full Version : Online Pole Dance Contest!!

NewPoleKitten
02-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Enter Our Online Pole Dance Contest for Pole Kat of the Year! It's Free. Deadline July 31st.

Check out the New Instructional Pole Katz Pole Dance Dvd.
View 2 minutes of it online for free!

minky
02-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Great site!

... if only i still had access to a pole... :)

X

VADEN
02-24-2005, 08:57 AM
I want to do this, but I don't have the time to make a video.

NewPoleKitten
02-24-2005, 07:34 PM
The deadline is July 31 to get personal videos in - hopefully that is enough time to plan it out. I wouldn't sweat about it being perfect cause you're not judged on camera work- as long as it is good enough so that those viewing/voting on the website can see you in action, that is what matters the most. ;)

Muyaha
03-03-2005, 06:43 PM
how do we know that you won't use signature moves or tricks that we provide in our contestant video for your know monetary gain in the future?

VenusGoddess
03-03-2005, 07:02 PM
^ Hmmm...good question. Of course, there is NO way that you could prove that it was your own signature move. There are constantly dancers who watch and learn. :shrug:

Good question, though, none-the-less.

I was wondering what the point of the contest was. Would the winner help make an additional video and be monetarily compensated? Just for fun? Hmmmmm...

NewPoleKitten
03-03-2005, 09:58 PM
That is a good question, if you read the application form, that form is ONLY for the contest. The dvd is a separate contract & different project that can be monetarily negotiated later on after the contest. Each one will vary.

The contract states that we cannot use a submission for anything but the contest. There is NO NUDITY, so we can show it easily on the web for people to see and vote.

As far as protecting your moves go, we aren't looking for new moves. If protecting them is an issue, this contest should not be done cause people will definitely see it. We're looking for people who want to be on the site.
I appreciate your questions. If you have any further questions, just ask me. :)