PDA

View Full Version : music I am tired of

Starfire
02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Sometimes I think if I hear these songs one more time, I will go insane:
-there is this techno song the girls at my club always play, I dont' know what it's called but the lyrics are something like "Late night, booty calls, <something something> disco balls...disco...disco.... (repeat like 12 times)" ARGH!!!
-slow motion (UNH I like it like that....NOOOOO)
-anything by britney spears
-that damned "lovers and friends" song, i forget who sings it ("Girl you know you like it like that, you don't have to fight back....")
-that song about the roses smelling like poo poo by outkast...not sexy.
-the one where it keeps saying "tempted to touch, tempted to touch <something something> inside your crotch" (at least I think that's what it is, feel free to correct me and maybe we can add it to misheard lyrics
-another songs whose title I don't where it sounds like the girl is saying "he really really fucked my coochie, he really really turned me out"

Anyone want to contribute some more songs they are tired of hearing over and over?

Meea
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
that song by Usher where he says.. Yeah yeah.....something something..yeah yeah I microwave the best perogies..
stupid song

kellythecoed
02-22-2005, 01:59 AM
the new eminem song.."just lose it" i mean it has a farting noise in it. if u heard it you know it sound obnoxious. very not sexy..

MrChristopher
02-22-2005, 10:04 AM
"tempted to touch tempted to touch <something something> inside your crotch"

mwa ha ha haaaa. i dont have the lyrics here with me, but lemme think. it's something...love and i need you so much. i think.

there's that beenie man song "dude" and at the very beginning it sounds like he says "you want the cheesesticks, call me".

Djoser
02-22-2005, 12:09 PM
"In da club", and that clone of it that is even worse, "Everybody's tippin in da Club", or whatthefuckever. I'm all for tipping, but not when they sound like 3rd grade dropouts.

PaigeDWinter
02-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Lesse...

the 50 Cent version of In Da Club
the Beyonce version of In Da Club
Nickleback's Figured You Out
Any Ying Yang Twinz song by now
Ciara's Goodies AND One, Two Step
Shinedown's 45
Poe' Hey Pretty AND Angry Johnny
any Kid Rock
the entire Queen Of The Damned soundtrack (which sucks cause I lurv that CD)
Most Concrete Blonde (also sucks, sooo love them)
Usher's Yeah
Destiny's Child's Soldier
Nelly & Tim McGraw's Over And Over

*headsplodey*

Jayln
02-22-2005, 03:27 PM
I am really tired of that girly techno crap I always hear at work. Too frou-frou for me.....

Djoser
02-22-2005, 03:41 PM
I am really tired of that girly techno crap I always hear at work. Too frou-frou for me.....

If you're tired of froo-froo, 50cent and Rob Zombie have a fantastic remix of "I'm a Redneck Girl" that you might like...

LilSweetVixen
02-22-2005, 03:54 PM
a lot of those other songs I just refuse to listen to again, especially goodies by ciara. you guys are brave, because some of those songs I can't even get through ONCE, especially yeah yeah, the tim mcgraw:yuck: , and the one-two step
(I don't really like house or country).

I hate to say it but I'm so sick of boulevard of broken dreams:tired:. "I walk alone............................................. .................................................. ......I walk alone and I walk alone............................................. ........................I walk alone and I walk a" yeah no wonder you walk alone your song is played out. I loved it at first but now it takes WORK to get through it if I have to hear it.

kitana
02-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Goodies
Toxic
Tipsy
Anything by Chingy
and I don't know that name of it but the chorus is "...Shorty can we leave here...?"

Argh there are more but I can't think of them right now (Thank God!!!)

Kitana

DancinDoll
02-22-2005, 05:49 PM
I despise Cheech Marin's "Chet's Speech" from the movie "From Dusk to Dawn"

"We have white pussy, black pussy, yellow pussy, smelly pussy".

DancinDoll

Gerina
02-23-2005, 01:42 AM
There's the new 50 Cent "Candy Shop" to offset the one we were sick of two summers ago, "Magic Stick". God, you wish he'd be original this time.

Djoser
02-23-2005, 04:08 AM
There's the new 50 Cent "Candy Shop" to offset the one we were sick of two summers ago, "Magic Stick". God, you wish he'd be original this time.

While I am far from being a fan of 50cent, lol, at least "Magic Stick" had Lil' Kim on it...

MrChristopher
02-23-2005, 07:58 AM

i agree. we were doing that the other night. singing "Cuz i got the magic stick" right along with "i take ya to the candy shop". i swear it's the same song.

Celeste25
02-23-2005, 10:55 AM
LOVE BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That song used to be good in my pre-stripping days, but now it BITES!!

Katrine
02-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Anything by Destiny's Child, Beyonce, Nelly, Nickleback, Britney.......plus everything mentioned above, that Green Day song = bleh!

Flick
09-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah I have to agree with this one... djs are very sadistic sometimes!
Dog Pussssssy, haiiiiiiry pussssssy, smellllllieeee pusssssssy! :O

Natalia108
09-18-2005, 07:34 PM
im sick of the thong song

its been thrashed everywhere i have worked

Deni
09-18-2005, 07:38 PM
I'll just say pretty much anything that gets played on the radio totally SUCKS! Even if it is good, radio stations will beat it into the ground so hard that only pieces of what used to be a decent song are left. UGH!

Althena
09-19-2005, 05:22 PM
chingy. i hate anything with chingy in it.

and that "its getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" song

Althena
09-19-2005, 05:23 PM
i agree. we were doing that the other night. singing "Cuz i got the magic stick" right along with "i take ya to the candy shop". i swear it's the same song.

Same song different chick

pinkkitten
09-21-2005, 12:12 AM
I personally am sick of some song by some guy named Valentino or something about "Tell me how you got in those jeans" or something like that. Like 4 girls almost got in fight over who gets to dnce to it.

dlabtot
09-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Arggh some of the girls at my club are really lacking in imagination... I must hear " Pour Some Sugar On Me " and "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" and about 10 other songs that I'd rather not try to remember every single night, sometimes even more than once.

Hindsight
09-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Dlabot if I didnt know any better Id swear we work at the exact same club... but I down here in the south.
Our dj plays the exact same songs evey night for nearly every girl that works there. (I pick all of the music i dance to before every set, I love change, and the customers appreciate it.)
Songs that I am sick of hearing in my club...

Guns N Roses-Paridise City
Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar On Me
AC/DC-What do you do for money
ALL NICKELBACK
Nelly... like it for a moment then I am ready to get to "poppin" someone in there head
Trick Daddy-Sugar
No more 3 doors down-Can we get any more depressing in the club

But hey this is just my preferences lol, I dance to every thing from Alice Cooper to the Ying Yang Twins, but i try to pick stuff people havent heard a million times. Guess you cant save the world huh

alicia0033
09-25-2005, 08:35 PM
I think the one i've heard the most at a SC ever is Nickelback "figured you out"
II like your pants around your feet!
SPIN SPIN SPIN :-\

alicia0033
09-25-2005, 08:40 PM
OH I forgot Disturbed's "Down w/ the sickness"! say Ooh ah ah ah ah!

Gynger
09-25-2005, 09:01 PM
aiiight, I wasn't going to respond to this, but I have to put in mine...

No.. I don't wish my girlfriend was hot like you... nope I don't. I fucking HATE the Dontcha song..

Anything by 50 cent or Nelly for that matter

Green Day's Holiday is so damn overplayed I need a holiday just from turning on my radio and hearing it oh, let's see on Friday, I heard the damn song I think about six times...

Save a horse ride a cowboy.. nope, not riding any cowboys, I'll be saving the horse and drinking a beer to say goodbye to this damn song once the hype wears off

Can we get some originality here? Classic rock is cool and all, but there are more song out there than AC DC's- money song.. try Shake your Foundations or some of the older ones.. they are all good, not just one or two....

Def Leppard.. you can always be really original and clear the club with Mariah Carey's version of Bringing on the heartache (Or headache in this case)... or, better yet.. listen to the entire CD and find some other song other than Pour some sugar on me.. I think we've had enough sugar coated strippers now... pretty soon, they'll be attracting the bees...

Guns and Roses and the wanna be guns and roses (Velvet Revolver), Yeah, I need a revolver because I want to shoot myself every single damn time I walk into my old club and hear Slither.. time to put the paradise city to rest.. its been over played.

Personally, the more original you are, the more noticed you get. I found that when I was dancing, I would dig out some stuff no one had heard for awhile...

Try some old metallica if you are feeling in a rocked out mood, want some really good bass? Try some Dio- want some slow hair band rock? Try some great white or if you really want some crazy 80's orginiality- Warlock.. Try some old Ozzy.. Road to No where, Hellraiser, try some not as overplayed Motley Crue, and if you really want to throw a loop, do what I did, and do a Motley Crue song, a Tommy Lee song and a Method's of Mayhem song (all have tommy lee)... there are thousands of songs out there.. but we all hear the same shit night after night... just like fucking clock work.. ground hog day every single damn day. Originality sells. Repetitive movement does not.

Sorry for my rant...