PDA

View Full Version : Omgtdjid

mark45y
02-27-2005, 10:26 AM
OMGTDJID = OH MY GOD THE DJ IS DANCING

The small club was busy but not overwhelmed.

The stage lit well and the lights flattering to the array of dancers that were performing.

The songs seemed to flow better than a typical club, familiar but with more base and without seams the mixing was obviously professional and the DJ’s voice was a sexy female alto.

Each dancer seemed to have choreographed her moves and although there was not a headliner in sight. There appeared to be a level of professionalism in the dancing that one would expect in a Vegas chorus and yet this was North Miami.

Every other set or thereabouts the DJ walked on the stage with her microphone and cajoled the dancers or joked with them in an obvious friendly camaraderie. The repartee continued with the dancers suggesting the DJ strip. The DJ was dressed in a clinging black gown with a plunging neckline and slit up the side to allow her movement on stage.
One dancer was exiting the stage and another starting when A Barry White song started playing the intro and then "We got it together babe" part and the DJ again walked onto the stage.

Barry White’s voice faded, the sound track continued and the DJ began to sing.

The customers were surprised to hear a DJ sing and she was spotlighted on the stage as she danced from customer to customer. "You’re the first, the last, my everything" and one of the dancers pulled a closure on the back of the DJ’s gown while the other dancer slid the garment off the DJ’s shoulders and unto the stage. Not losing a step or word the DJ continued to sing. Her slim body moving to the beat of the song and selling it to each custy sitting at the stage. By now the bar had emptied and the stage seats were full as the DJ/singer danced to each seat and the five-dollar bills began to litter the stage. After three encores the DJ retired back to her booth and the evenings entertainment continued.

So tell me, does this work?

Blade
02-27-2005, 12:29 PM
work as what? erotic fiction or...?

Susan Wayward
02-27-2005, 12:29 PM
You have such an active imagination. So active, in fact, that I think it's wasted on this site. Quick, go somewhere else, where your fictions can be appreciated.

mark45y
02-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Thank you I think for the compliments to my imagination.

Of course it’s fiction (or close to it).

The question was and is; will it work (work as in club DJ act)?

phillydj
02-27-2005, 01:19 PM
You have such an active imagination. So active, in fact, that I think it's wasted on this site. Quick, go somewhere else, where your fictions can be appreciated.

Ha..whoooo....hehehe...I think I love you

MrChristopher
02-27-2005, 05:35 PM
i think i saw this once on cinemax at 4 am.

Susan Wayward
02-27-2005, 07:34 PM
It actually reminds me of a drag show . . .

mark45y
02-27-2005, 07:37 PM
What part reminds you of a drag show?

Katrine
02-27-2005, 07:46 PM
I think its a good idea for a show type club. Once news about this spreads, it might bring in curious customers. But it wouldn't work well in Texas where the stage isn't important and its all about the lapdances.

I worked at club Paradise in Vegas and every night at 11,12, and 1 they had a showgirl routine, a routine with a girl spinning in the air, and something S&M or bellydance themed for the third set. It was really entertaining, I totally dug it.