PDA

View Full Version : fyi - REALLY hot house song

ct-striptease
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
"bilingual" by Jose Nunez is ridiculously sexy and always earns me plenty of customer attention - its a laid back beat, but then a female reads some type of erotic poetry - the chorus is "you fucking me makes me bilingual".

DEFINITELY worth checking out!!!!

Vyanka
03-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Someone told about this song & how hot it is too. But I never heard it yet. Can't wait to hear it. Thx for the heads up. ;)

MrChristopher
03-01-2005, 10:14 PM
i think it's okay but it goes on and on forever. is there a single version? the only one i can find is 7 minutes plus, and there's lyrics almost to the 6 minute mark. other than that it's not bad, i'll see how it goes over. gracias. i can think of one naughty latin girl who will probably love it, if my boss doesnt mind the chorus.

25kristin
03-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Wow! I just loaded this song to my ipod at the office. Ummm, want to run home right now to my boyfriend... hahahahah Great selection!

If you like lyrics like that, can I recommend Cherry Bikini? You can download their songs for free on amazon. I recommend "sixty-nine" and "just fuck me". They're a euro-house group.

Thanks again!

Meea
03-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Is this song as slutty as that "French Kiss" song? I don't know if it's worth half an hour of downloading (dial-up connection) if it's something slutty

Ashara
03-10-2005, 06:52 AM
It's an awesome song, sounds a bit like Junior Vasquez, great to dance to!!

Here are the lyrics:

"Bilingual"

The only aphrodisiac that i need is your voice
hearing you speak my name begging me to answer
telling me you want me so I tell you that your the answer to every question that I ever had about love
Without words I use my tongue to tell the tale of us
Tracing the shadows of your skin,
kneeling before you my eyes fixed upon your masculinity and all its divinity
And I pray for you caz all of that is for me.

I begin to indulge myself of your delicacy, digesting semi sweet white chocolate as it melts dripping down my chin
It tastes like somethin Godiva couldnt recreate
Watching every atom of your anatomy
Necessities placed upon me knowing your the source of my serendipity
dipping in and out of me stroking more and more of my conciousness
so subconciously I find myself rewinding our love scenes in my day dreams

Seeing that face you make when your making me cum and it makes me want you right then and there
Thinking of you in inappropriate places I get a tingling sesation in private locations where I wish to be caught between a rock and your hard place
As wetness developes my legs begin to open and my spot turns into a back draft and I just want you to distinguish it
You know my body like the back of your hands that touches me and puts me to ecstacy
My thighs quiver in anticipation of deep penetration, which gets me high
Body rising, sweating, panting, makeup melting, pulling my hair and scratching my back
I get a temporary case of trance becaz all I can say is four letter words in four active range screaming your name
AYYYYY papi, eres tan grande y tanduro, me hases doler
Tu eres mi pecado mortar, cojelo otra ves

you fcking me makes me bilingual
you fcking me makes me bilingual

I see your tongue his between your lips and i want it between mine and I struggle as you lick torturing me
I try to get away but not really
running out of room begging for more up against the wall thats been scuffed by my stilletos again
You try to part my thighs and tell me to be still and I willingly submit to you because i love the way you dominate me
Demanding that I cum for you, so I do as im told you molded me so that im good to no one else but you
You conquered this one orgasmic explosion and you multiplied it again and again
MY face radiates with after glow, my pillows scented by you
A fragrance which haunts me
The room smells like the best sex, ayy covered in body prints and finger prints of you above me
Your name written deliquetly upon my body in your genetic history

You fcking me makes me bilingual
You fcking me makes me bilingual