PDA

View Full Version : Need Pso, Experience Over-flow

Pamela
03-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi ladies, i tried to put this up yesterday, but was in such a rush i may have not hit submit.../:O

I have many customers who i just can't handle daily on the phones right now. When i go to work alot of them are trying to get me (even though they know when i will not be on, can't help a hard on.)

What i need is a female with experience, no taboos who can take some regulars for me. Maybe (and it varies) 15 calls a shift. As i can't do calls from 2:30pm eastern time until 11:00pm most nights now. I have classes at the hospital, and more hours.

These guys have been great over the years, and i found them myself!!! So i don't want them to leave.

They do range from very vanilla to extreme calls.

What i can do is call forward my work line to a PSO in FLORIDA only. And when i get home transfer back my line, but before i do so i will let you know.

I will pay $1.00 per minute talk time if over 10 minutes. And trust me the majority go way over 10 minutes in the evening hours, and .75 per minute talk time any minutes under 10....IF the caller is happy with the session.

I will scan and send via email or snail mail a copy of YOU'RE sessions, (phone bill) so you can also see how much you talked, make sure it is correct with my Pay to you.

I really don't want to lose these guys, but of course i get a cut of their pay, you're still getting the pay i offered above to you.

No taboo's, able to keep the line open for clients only when you are on.

You can do this as much or little as you wish. I can have certain ladies for certain days/evenings... BUT must be in Florida for me to do a call forward, as i am not running off a toll-free at this time.

Any questions? I am sure i missed something, let me know.

Thanks,

Pamela

whirlerz
03-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Dang! Wish I was in FL (in more ways than 1)! I'm sure you could run a really GREAT nationwide ph sx co, Pam!

Pamela
03-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Not sure if i can invest in that at this time, lol. But i have ALOT of MY own customers that want to talk to me, and i have my other job so i asked if they would not mind talking with a friend on my "off hours." Hell they don't mind.

1 PSO who will do over-flow for me 20 hours a week (flexible, come and go) will make over $400 Just on the phone for 10 minutes alone per call!

I had a couple ladies Yahoo me, but they are not in Florida.

Pamela

Lena
03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I'd love to, too, but I'm not in Fl either...

Pamela
03-06-2005, 08:07 PM
I wish i could take one of you ladies, but i need to forward my calls to Florida at this point, because it will only cost me $10 a month to do so.

I can do a transfer out of state, but with my cell, to save more $$$, so people get paid, but a cell is not a reliable source os phone transfers at times. Towers and all that BS, so i will have to try it this way first.

If i get rolling more (as i just can't be on the phones much anymore) i will pay for an out of state line.

And YES i have a license. Was VERY cheap, to the person who asked if i was legal.. :)

Pamela

whirlerz
03-08-2005, 06:01 AM
Cool, Pammie, can't wait 'til you get it goin'...good luck dear!

fancygirl
04-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Hey there-

I'm guessing you don't do the phone sex texting, which I'm really interested in. I'm not quite ready to do the pso thing, but if you know any other companies that are good to work for to do the texting thing, I'd love to hear more.

luck with the pso hiring-
fancy

Pamela
04-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Hey there-

I'm guessing you don't do the phone sex texting, which I'm really interested in. I'm not quite ready to do the pso thing, but if you know any other companies that are good to work for to do the texting thing, I'd love to hear more.

luck with the pso hiring-
fancy

I replied to you in the "Other Work" forum. ;)

Pamela