PDA

View Full Version : Very Seductive Type Music

exoticxx33
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I'M LOOKING FOR VERY SEDUCTIVE MUSIC TO STRIP TO, I THINK I HAVE EXHAUSTED MY MUSIC LIBRARY, AT THIS POINT I'M AT A STAND STILL. I'M HOPING THAT ANY OF YOU LADIES AND GENTS MAY OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS, IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME OUT ALOT AND I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE IT.;D

VADEN
03-02-2005, 09:28 PM
How about Chris Issaak or some Traci Lords?

exoticxx33
03-03-2005, 06:54 AM
THANKS VADEN, ALREADY DANCED TO THOSE ARTISTS, LOOKING FOR SONGS WITH A DELERIUM AND CONJURE ONE TYPE OF SENSUALLITY.;)

25kristin
03-03-2005, 10:09 AM
iio - smoothe
iio - rapture
sneaker pimps (paul oakenfold remix) - six underground
utada (richard vission experience mix) - devil inside
iio (scumfrog remix) - at the end
portishead (dj shadow remix) midnight in a perfect world
D:fuse - inside of me
dj tiesto - sweet mystery
the devlins - world outside
goldfrapp - twist
depeche mode (portishead remix) - in your room
conjure one - redemption
lamb - gorecki
paul oakenfold - living the dream
luz devina - in your eyes
moby - landing

You'll really like the d:fuse song. His new album features jess, who sings with motorcycle, the song "as the rush comes." She also sings in oakenfolds song "living the dream." Very sexy! I hope that helps.

I'm all about this genre of music, so bring on the suggestions!

exoticxx33
03-03-2005, 03:10 PM
THANK YOU 25KRISTIN FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO GIVE ME THE BAND NAMES AS WELL AS THE SONG TITLES, I'M GOING TO DOWNLOAD THEM RIGHT NOW. AGAIN THANK YOU:-* ;) :slaphappy

Djoser
03-03-2005, 03:40 PM
There is a group called Balligomingo which has three or four good tracks. The rest of their stuff is so-so. Some DJs probably won't play them, at least not on friday night at midnight--but you'll know, because if they won't play Delerium, they won't play this.

One of them is called "Heat", I think--my CDs are all mixed up right now, sorry. I'll try to figure out which ones are better and get back to you. B-Tribe also has some good stuff, with an exotic and slightly Spanish sound.

I have posted way too many times about this, but if you haven't tried it, you will be glad I did it again--Sarah mcLaughlin's Lunasol remix of "Fear". If you ask your DJ for "Fear", he'll probably play the original, and you don't want that. The Lunasol mix is sexed up about 50 times. I have mine on a Rabbit in the Moon CD ("Remixes, Vol.1), and if you like this, you'll love some of their other stuff as well. Try also "The Phoenix" by God Within (Rabbit in the Moon's River and Rain mix), but once again you have to start it at 2 minutes 10 seconds, or everyone will storm the DJ booth and lynch the poor guy. This one has a somewhat technoish sound.

If you like jazz at all, there are a couple of Miles Davis tracks that are f*cking hot, but most DJs will freak if you ask them to play it. I have for the right girl, and it was very effective, but it was a wide-open kind of club. There is a song called "He Loved Him Madly" from the CD called Panthalassa, which is seriously sexy, but you have to start it a full five minutes and 25 seconds in. Even if your DJ will do it, the manager is likely to run over with foam dripping from his jaws and shrieking with rage. But if you can get around all that, and you are good enough to pull it off, and your customers have a little style and taste--look out...

Much more readily acceptible would be the remix of his "In a Silent Way", which only has to be started 44 seconds in, and has a more pronounced beat.

piper_monroe
03-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Balligomingo's "Fear" is HOT. I downloaded it and am going to use it tonight. Thank you for the suggestion!

Piper Monroe

trinity2005
03-03-2005, 05:54 PM
do u have gwen stefani's cd?

if so try #6 luxurious

Cianna
03-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Piper Monroe! I love those breasts in your avatar!! I want to get boobies like that...I've been trying to describe these boobies for a while. Very beautiful.
Sorry guys, off topic! :D

TigersMilk
03-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I love Iio !!!! Her voice is sexy..the woman who is singing it.

reesexc
03-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Have you done Enigma yet??
Portishead-Woman
Tori Amos-Blue Skies and others
Suzzanne Vega-Tom's Diner
Alanis Morrisette-Uninvited
Bruce Springsteen-I'm on Fire
Duran Duran-Come Undone
Depeche Mode-various songs
Linkin Park-Cure For the Itch (love it, but it's really short)
Telepopmusik-Breathe

kitana
03-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Try anything in the blues genre. Yes is slow, and usually sad; but it's also unbelieveably sexy.

Kitana

Hellsangel1269
03-04-2005, 05:46 AM
I have always thought Paula Cole "feeling Love" Or some Annie Lennox "money cant buy it" (no pun intended) were very sexy songs.

Djoser
03-04-2005, 05:54 AM
I have always thought Paula Cole "feeling Love" Or some Annie Lennox "money cant buy it" (no pun intended) were very sexy songs.

God, how they will fight over "Feelin' Love", lol...

If you like that check out "Damn... (I wish I was your lover)", by Sophie B. Hawkins. It has the same combination of raw sensuality and powerful musical accompaniment that makes it a sure fire winner for stripping.

exoticxx33
03-04-2005, 07:44 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME ALOT OF GREAT SUGGESTIONS. I'M GOING TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL AND SEE WHICH ONES I'LL USE FOR THIS WEEKEND. MUCH THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT MUSICAL SUGGESTIONS.:-* ;D

Djoser
03-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Well, if you haven't found enough yet, exoticxx33, go here:

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46631

Pay special attention to 25kristin's list, the latest additon to that thread, there's some very interesting and unusual recommendations there.

exoticxx33
03-04-2005, 07:49 PM
THANK YOU DJOSER I TOOK A GLANCE AT AND ITS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. :biggrin: :dazzled:

reesexc
03-04-2005, 08:57 PM
If you like that check out "Damn... (I wish I was your lover)", by Sophie B. Hawkins. It has the same combination of raw sensuality and powerful musical accompaniment that makes it a sure fire winner for stripping.

I looove that song..you are so right about it;D

exoticxx33
03-07-2005, 10:26 PM
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME WITH MY MUSIC SELECTION I USED ONE SONG FROM EVERYONE WHO MADE SUGGESTIONS THIS PAST WEEKEND AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT IT WENT GREAT;D HAPPY THIS BOARD IS AROUND FOR THOSE WHO NEED HELP LIKE MYSELF IN THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT, KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS FLOWING ;)

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD FOR THE HELP THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME.

THANK YOU ALL!:-*

philly69
05-11-2005, 03:33 AM
when i feel like slowing down I use "waiting for a miracle" by Leonard Cohen

phillydj
05-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Heres 2 I havent seen mentioned. Feel By Robbie Williams (Englands answer to Justin Timberlake). And an oldie I whipped out a few days ago, Move With Me by Ninah Cherry. And least we forget Set Adrift On Memory Bliss by P.M. Dawn and Before You Turn Out The Lights By World Class Wrecking Crew. I ususaly will play these at the end of the night or the begining because while they are cool, there room killers....well....except P.M. Dawn..that usualy seems to work all the time.

DSUsb19
05-11-2005, 11:59 AM
It's not really techno-ish, but the song "The Consequences of Falling" by K.D Lang is pretty freaking seductive to me. Gets me every time I hear it. }:D :drool:

Lolita86
05-12-2005, 12:35 AM
There's this one girl who dances to Vanessa Daou: - Waiting for the Sun to rise, If I could (What I would do), and How do you Feel. It's very seductive, kinda slow. I can't dance to slow music, but she's good at it.

Trashazon
05-13-2005, 07:18 PM

So much respect for your knowledge of and taste in music Djoser!

screaminpeachez
05-13-2005, 07:46 PM
dazed and confuzed by LED ZEPPLIN

maui
05-14-2005, 12:09 AM
my 2 cents:
Art of Noise – Moments In Love
Dire Straits – Romeo and Juliet, Tunnel of Love
Lords of Acid – Stripper
Avril Lavigne – I’m With You
Book of Love – Wall Song
I Bificus – Lucky
Concrete Blonde – Tomorrow Wendy (live), Joey (acoustic)
Def Leppard – Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad, Miss You In A Heartbeat
Roxy Music – More Than This, Oh Yeah, Slave To Love
Scorpions – Still Loving You
Josie and the Pussycats Soundtrack – You Don’t See Me
Metropolis Soundtrack – Here She Comes
Lauren Wood – Fallen
Cowboy Junkies – Sweet Jane
Veruca Salt – Somebody
Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
Backstreet Boys – Shape Of My Heart
N Sync – (God Must Have) Spent A Little More Time On You
DJ Sammy and Yanou – Heaven (Candlelight Mix)
Wet Wet Wet – Love Is All Around
Jane Siberry – Calling All Angels

GoldCoastGirl
05-14-2005, 08:57 AM
:thanx:

I just wanted to also say to everyone THANK YOU for contributing to this thread. :thumbsup: It has also be of great assistance to me ;D

Malibu
05-16-2005, 03:38 AM
George Michael: Miss Sarajevo
Tito & Tarantula: After Dark
Savage Garden: Insatiable
Portishead: Glory Box
Brian McKnight: Last Dance
Michael Jackson: Liberian Girl
Jill Scott: He Loves Me
Minnie Riperton: Inside My Love
Janet Jackson: That's the Way Love Goes *or* China Love
Tweet: Beautiful

or

Most things by Sade

If I think of more I'll let you know. My mind is sort of blanked out for very seductive music because I don't really dance to it much anymore!!

MissTaylor
05-16-2005, 08:31 PM
D is a very good friend of mine and will be thrilled to know that you are recommending his music!! He recently (last month)had Jess with him for a show here in Austin. AMAZING set. This past weekend, he did four hour tag team set with Jerry Bonham. Also great. Ladies, PLEASE pay for your music. I know it sucks sometimes but to keep great artists around, we need to make sure they get paid. Without them, what will we dance to?

iio - smoothe
iio - rapture
sneaker pimps (paul oakenfold remix) - six underground
utada (richard vission experience mix) - devil inside
iio (scumfrog remix) - at the end
portishead (dj shadow remix) midnight in a perfect world
D:fuse - inside of me
dj tiesto - sweet mystery
the devlins - world outside
goldfrapp - twist
depeche mode (portishead remix) - in your room
conjure one - redemption
lamb - gorecki
paul oakenfold - living the dream
luz devina - in your eyes
moby - landing

You'll really like the d:fuse song. His new album features jess, who sings with motorcycle, the song "as the rush comes." She also sings in oakenfolds song "living the dream." Very sexy! I hope that helps.

I'm all about this genre of music, so bring on the suggestions!

misstressdj
05-23-2005, 06:11 PM
i was going through some of my files and i found some songs that could be good.

john mayer-old love
deftones-no ordinary love (sade cover)
type o negative-love you to death
type o negative-die with me
acid bath- scream of the butterfly
slip knot- vermilion pt 2

prairie
05-24-2005, 04:09 AM
elysian fields - black acres

you can find it for free at epitonic.com or probably on any mp3 downloading program. it's sort of noir-ish, burlesque sounding.

Truce
05-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Oh my god! I cant believe no one has posted this one yet:

Lick by Joy

I dare someone to find me a SEXIER song then this one? Its off the 1st XXX sound track.

ArmySGT.
05-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Makin' Good Love - Avant
Girls - Beastie Boys (ok so it's not seductive,,,, its fun)
Darkening of the light - Concrete Blonde (If anyone ever strips to this for Gods sake let me know!) mmmmmmmmm hhhmmmmm
Bound Too Long - the Crystal Method
Lovesong - the Cure
Mea Culpa - Enigma (Yes, Yes, Yes!)
God is a DJ - Faithless
Insomnia _ Faithless
Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
My Heart go Boom - French Affair
Mirrorshades - Information Society
Little Bit of Ecstasy - Jocelyn Enriquez
To the Rythm - Pepstar
Come together- Junior Vasquez
Slow - Kylie Minogue
Cruise Control- Kylie Minogue
In the End _ Linkin Park
Dread Rock - Paul Oakenfold
Zion- Fluke
70's Love groove - Janet Jackson (MMMMMM HMMMMMM )
Take my Breath away _ Berlin (whoo hoooooo Top Gun nuff said)
Silent Lucidity _ Queensryche
Force Ten - Rush (if this works let me know too) Likely not
Slip N Slide - Tia ( yeah work this with the school girl outfit! Bank..)
Like a Prayer _ Karaja
Damn I wish I was your Lover - Sophie b. hawkins
Salt Water - Chicane (Woman sings in gaelic all through it Good)
Bailamos- Enrique Iglesias
Sway - Shaft (This song is soooooooooooooooo Hot) Mambo baby!

Hows about that HUH?
have fun!!!!!!!

Jayln
05-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Duran Duran "Come Undone" is really hot, I dance to it frequently.

Gerina
05-30-2005, 07:02 PM
"Lolita" by Alizee, came out a few years ago in Europe, and is one of the most seductive songs. It's entirely in french, but you can get a lyrical translation through google. I dance to a remix, because I can't stand how slow the original is.

luckygurl
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Just to add

song from TLC - Red Light Special

I dance to this when I strip for my bf, it drives him nuts!

Bunny
07-30-2005, 10:57 AM
I see a couple of Rabbit in the Moon things mentioned and I don't see "Waiting for the Night" which is awesome in my opinoin.

Yekhefah
08-04-2005, 07:14 PM
My favorite strip-worthy songs:

Garbage - "#1 Crush"
Prince - "Kiss"
Brazilian Girls - "Homme" (in French, very sexy!)
Bjork - "Big Time Sensuality"

And Brazilian Girls' "Pussy," while not seductive, is a lot of fun. Everyone loves singing loudly to the chorus, which is simply, "PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY MARIJUANAAAAAA!" And it has a great bumpy beat.

Security110
08-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Hi all
Ran across this artist last night while downing trax.

Has anyone heard of or tried dacing to Morcheeba?

- Steve

KING OF SEX
08-11-2005, 06:51 AM
Anyone dance to LINK WRAY? Download RUMBLE or GREEN HORNET and see if that isn't quintessentially strippery. If that's a word.

In a similar sleazy vein I just discovered BLUE SURF by THE IMPACTS on a cd called BIG SURF. Anyone doing burlesque would find a few ideas on this baby.

Juliette_deSade
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Dub About Me-Miss Kitten
Stadkind-Ellen Allien
Angel-Massive Attack
Powerstation-St Che
Looking from a hilltop-Section 25/Razormaid
Center Bullet-Tear Garden
Lots of Tricky
One and one-David Miles
Jasmine and Rose-Clan of Xymox

MrChristopher
08-12-2005, 12:32 AM
oh sweet Juliette....where have you been? If you asked me for "the centre bullet", I would be so torn. Torn, because I think I am probably the only SCDJ to even know wtf you're talking about, and torn because jesus fuck it's slow.(and CRAZY long). BTW, I have both versions, the normal Ka-Spel one, and the one from the cd re-issue of Bites with Ogre doin' vocals. Is your man still on tour with SP? I see they have a bunch of Euro shows right now.

Princess Sex
08-14-2005, 04:21 AM
There's a lovely song by Morcheeba where they include the word 'virus'.

brainsmasher
08-14-2005, 05:16 PM
There is a group called Balligomingo

I saw a girl strip to two songs by this group last Thursday, it worked really well so I asked her about it and she referred me here. I would love to see any stripper dance to Senor Coconut. Its energetically beat oriented but has tons of latin mambo / salsa / merengue / salsa influence.

Bella21
08-14-2005, 07:18 PM
25Kristen, I totally forgot! I remember iio! Thanks for that!