PDA

View Full Version : Great new stage song!!!!Jem is a Gem!

BigGreenMnM
03-07-2005, 09:36 AM
New to me,maybe you to.
I think it will make a great stage song.
Its like soho hippychic meets evenesence singing six underground.
Jem is the artist
24 is the name of the song.
Jem-24

May it fill a hole in your set list and bring you much Yen.

BigGreenMnM
03-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok so i turned it down and tried to listen to the words a few times.
i think its about killing yourself or something so it might not be for everyone.
At least the goth dancers can use it I guess.

krys
03-07-2005, 02:06 PM
OOhhhh I am like this chicks music... even just for personal listening.

Thanks for the tip off BigGreenMnM, if you were my dj I'd tip ya ;)

TigersMilk
03-07-2005, 02:17 PM
I like her music too. Ive downloaded a few songs of hers. Its a chic but not too girly ya know? I think it would be sexy to dance to.

Djoser
03-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Hell, BigGrnMnM, it might work anyways...

If it takes a few tries to figure out the lyrics, especially. You know those guys aren't usually able to comprehend basic speech patterns very well, especially if some one who looks as good as Krys is onstage.

Moments later--just saw TigersMilk added her comment now...the same goes for her as well.

MrChristopher
03-07-2005, 02:21 PM
i'd heard a couple of other songs by Jem from the OC soundtrack, but this one is pretty cool. i'll give it a whirl, see if it flies!

BigGreenMnM
03-07-2005, 06:44 PM
cwap!!!!
I was standing in Tower records today with her CD in my hand,it was on sale!!!!!
I didnt know she had other stuff so i didnt get it!!!
I fell off the wagon and agreed to dj a few shifts at a club so I was catching my music up and as always,im kinda onna budget,so i didnt get her whole cd.
Dam!!!!
is anything good for the stage like 24?

tearstearstears
03-07-2005, 10:28 PM
I like that song from the Closer soundtrack and also i think there's a song called "They" (but i'm not sure) that i like a whole lot.

krys
03-07-2005, 11:02 PM
If it takes a few tries to figure out the lyrics, especially. You know those guys aren't usually able to comprehend basic speech patterns very well, especially if some one who looks as good as Krys is onstage.

Owww shucks :P thanks djoser

gypsy_girlchild
03-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey Big Green, would I like it?

BigGreenMnM
03-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey Big Green, would I like it?
I think the tune would fit like a glove and it would mix in perfect with your current set list!
I would have you listen to it first because of the words.
But the beat and style is right up your alley.
You would have tipped me much love had i been the one to bring this one to ya.;) Its got breaks that are perfect for the floor and upbeat swings begging for pole work!

MrChristopher
03-09-2005, 02:18 AM
honestly, most of the stuff i had heard before was very...acoustic, minimal beats, Dido-ish. "They" is pretty good, but this is by far the "heaviest" tune i have heard by her/them.

showgirlschloe
03-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I like the song. I usually do techno, but for in the car or at home I like it.

exoticxx33
03-09-2005, 01:46 PM
I JUST DOWLOADED THE WHOLE CD "FINALLY AWOKEN" AND THE SONGS "THEY" AND "SAVE ME ARE CUTE STAGE DANCES AS WELL. CHECK THEM OUT THE SONG 24 IS ALSO A GREAT ONE AS WELL.:)