PDA

View Full Version : What Super Power would you want?

jones
03-07-2005, 02:58 PM
If you could have one "SUPER POWER" what would it be?

I would like to make a woman orgasm with the wink of my eye.

Stipperella
03-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Make all the traffic disappear while i drive to where i have to go.

BigGreenMnM
03-10-2005, 05:58 PM
You cant do that already???:shrug:

Its actually not all its cracked up to be, so careful whatcha wish for.

You either gotta wear sunglasses:3dglasses or not blink:blindfold alot when in mixed company.

I would pick invisable,but i live with alot of females and im pretty close as it is.

So i would have to go with Healing.
This would come in handy for working in a roomful of entertainers on a very slow saturday night.;)
I would have to insist on more then my 10% usual tipout though to "lay hands"on them.}:D

NewPoleKitten
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, I first thought my "Super Power" would be to heal people. Touch someone and be able to help them, but then I reallized it would sort of be like playing God and I'd be getting all these phone calls to go to this country and that or that country. Not to mention all the Dateline and 20/20 interviews and strange phone calls I would get all the time. So, I am gonna go with a pretty generic answer: being able to fly. That sort of solves the traffic problem as well for me. ;)

kitana
03-10-2005, 08:52 PM
The ability to see if someone is lying to me or not just by touching them.

Kitana

Madcap
03-10-2005, 09:32 PM

Where's the fun in that? /:O

}:D

Nurse Betty
03-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I would want the power to bend any person's will to my command with a simple look or touch-... ah wait, I have that one under my belt already, hm.

The power to continually regenerate a person's cells. That way my sister and sweet Tennessee baboo can live forever! Like Dick Clark or the Vampire Blackula.

Katrine
03-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Power of flight, does that do anything for ya? (thanks Tenacious D!)

Madcap
03-11-2005, 12:56 AM
The power cosmic would rock, but then 90% of you would have no clue what that is... hehe.

screaminpeachez
03-12-2005, 09:54 AM
i would be able to mimic anything

screaminpeachez
03-12-2005, 09:55 AM
me too

VADEN
03-12-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm with Katrine on the power of flight...

When I was little I always wanted to be "the Firesatarter" - LOL ;D

ChadW
03-18-2005, 06:28 AM
I've written an entire comic series about what I'd do if I had certain super powers. It's a sex comic, the main guy is a male stripper and . . . fill in the blanks. ;D ;)

Sh0t
03-22-2005, 01:49 PM
To not go overboard with god-mode type stuff, probably receptive telepathy.

Jay Zeno
03-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Omnipotence. If we're being fanciful, might as well go whole hog.

VismundCygnus
03-31-2005, 07:28 PM
I'd like to have the power to control the minds of those around me...by doing that i'd be able to avoid useless conversations such as...

"How 'bout that weather ?"....Well look,if it's sunny outside or if it's raining that's just how it is.There's nothing to add to this !

When i build something or i'm doing some kind of manual job the guy comes up to you and says "Hey !...so you're changing your tires?"...i guess that if i got a tire and a ratchet set in my hands...yeah there's a strong chance that this is what i'm doing....thanks Cap'n Obvious.

An aunt comes up to me and says "My ! how you've grown !"....well i'm pushing thirty so i've been done with puberty about a DECADE ago but thanks for noticing.

blondhottie
04-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I would love to have the power to become invisible. There are some people who I would love to spy on and find out what they do when they're in the privacy of their own homes.

Uh-oh, now I sound like a stalker, don't I? LOL :D

RedZ28
04-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Uh-oh, now I sound like a stalker, don't I? LOL :D

How come I never get stalked by someone that hot?

Seriously though if I was a Jedi, I could talk my way out of traffic tickets and hook up with beautiful ladies with ease. Plus you never know when the ability to be able to move objects around with your mind will come in handy. They are selling realistic looking lightsabers with sound at Borders. However, I'd rather keep my $150 and see some interesting sites elsewhere.:rotfl:

gdamadg
04-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I always wanted to be like spiderman. Kinda goes with my geekiness too. It would be way cool to be super strong, and climb stuff with your hands. And shoot web at things. Swinging around town. But I dunno about the tights, they might chafe.

Mr.B
07-27-2005, 09:33 AM
The power of Foresight...the ability to look as far as I want into the future

DancerWealth
07-28-2005, 12:39 AM
I've got a good one! Originally I would say something like flight and such...that would be cool. But if I were to take a more powerful one, I'd say "Inflict Brain Freeze" like the kind you get when you eat ice cream too fast. A better way to immobilize the enemy I can't think of!

Mastridonicus
07-28-2005, 07:16 AM
The power cosmic would rock, but then 90% of you would have no clue what that is... hehe.

Well the only one who could bestow this upon you would be the Mighty Galactus. However in receiving it, you would be required to be his herald for the rest of your being.

The power cosimic is power limited by one limitation, the ability to create life. The Power Cosmic, is truly that....of a GOD.

Mastridonicus
07-28-2005, 07:25 AM
I would prefer nothing more than the ability to commune with the Force. Through the Force, all things are possible.

Luminous beings are we.... Not this crude matter *pinches amylynne's boob*

I agree with Kat. There is a sense of immense freedom in defying the rules of gravity. But can you imagine taking off at 60 mph into a swarm of gnats? Bring your floss.

I guess one cannot answer a question without some prior thought, I think if I couldn't have the force, I would want either the ability to turn my skin into an organic metal stronger than titanium. Or at least parts...Eh ladies?!

infra-red
08-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Anteater tongue!!!! May not be a "superpower", BUT, I bet I'd rule the city!LOL!

TROU8LE~
08-17-2005, 10:55 AM
I would like the power to read peoples minds so clear to where I can hear every little thought they are thinking, wondering, or naughty tricks they have planned up their sleeve! I would be ready for anything. -no stress, I'll be more than ready for any drama thats about to come at me! lol

Melonie
08-17-2005, 01:05 PM
The power to change the size of my boobs by just thinking about it, like the female 'Terminator' who was pulled over for speeding in the recent movie ! That way I could be 'normal sized' for the supermarket or family reunion, but TITanic sized for clubs and photo shoots !

silverandcold
08-17-2005, 02:17 PM
The ability to read people's minds.

Deni
08-17-2005, 02:59 PM
I would say read minds, but I would end up hating it because it would be a constant influx of thoughts. I'd only want it if I could turn it on and off like a light!

Otherwise- make me a wizard like Harry Potter! (That's not really a super power, but it's WAY cooler!) Then I could use Sectumsempra on all those people that tick me off- or for those that I just can't stand: avada kedavra!

infra-red
08-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I think the power to read minds would be a double edged sword; YES, you might know who wants to meet you, but, you will also get a lot of bad stuff!

Princess Sex
08-18-2005, 04:23 AM
Willpower!

TJAndDani
08-18-2005, 05:48 AM
Teleportation(think that blue guy from xmen 2)

or Gambit for those not familar, Gambit has the ability to make objects explode with just his touch, he of course controls it easily, he also has excellent agility. ok in the comic he is a womanizer, a gambler, and a drinker. he is awesome.

fancygirl
07-05-2008, 03:58 AM
yeah-- teleportation for me too except long distances. I like travelling a lot.

Other than that, stopping time like little Evie. gosh-- I could procrastinate and it wouldn't matter, but ONLY so long as I didn't age while I was in stop time mode (which, logically, I shouldn't-- but I didn't want to get screwed.) Plus it'd be nice if I could take people into the stop time zone-- like my dog, or whoever the current lover was. or just whoever.

R-209
07-08-2008, 11:56 AM
When you think about it, a lot of the traditional superpowers are awfully impractical, at least without being invulnerable first.
Super strength? Your bones would shatter when you punch through a brick wall. Try to pick up a tank, and your spine would
collapse like an accordion.
Super speed? The friction would melt your skin off, if you didn't splatter yourself against something first.
Flight wouldn't be too useful without super speed anyway, and then you'd have to worry about colliding with a plane or bird, or getting shot down by the military (or a farmer with a shotgun).
And if you were invulnerable, you'd better hope it also works against anything that requires surgery or an injection.

With teleportation, I'd be afraid of beaming myself into a solid object. If the ground was an inch higher from where you teleported, would the molecules in your feet become merged with it?

So, if I had to pick one superpower, I'd cheat a bit and go for a Green Lantern power ring! It comes with a long list of abilities, and is only limited by the user's imagination.

And anything yellow.

sexyjasmine
07-08-2008, 12:16 PM
the power to see into the future

i would use it for so many things for one i would save a lot of ppls lives and i would know the lottery numbers and be crazy rich lol