PDA

View Full Version : Am I Missing My Sexual Peak?

Nicolina
03-08-2005, 10:32 AM
OK, guys...
I'm 35, and I have not had the pleasure of another's company in my bed for quite some time now. Does your vast collective experience lead you to believe that there is any truth to the "males peak at 18; females peak at 35" myth??

I have noticed that, alone, I do come more easily, and perhaps more intensely...but i suppose that could be due to a lack of Other Stimulation.

Any thoughts?

Nicolina
03-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Age difference isn't really the variable I notice. I think the driving force is "months since the last really great experience."

OMG, Sporty...If that's the case then SoCal may experience "The Big One" the next time I get nailed. I'm talking at least an 8.5 on the Richter.

FBR
03-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Nic, you may not be at your peak even now. My wife and I are both over 50. She's undoubtedly hornier now than she was at 35. At your age, she was consumed with raising kids which killed her energy level and her interest in just about everything other than the task at hand. Her libido increased in direct proportion to shoving the kids out of the nest.

As far as guys peaking at 18, I dunno. I suspect purely from a mechanical point of view that may be true. However, under the right circumstances, older guys can give the young fellas a run for their money when viewed from the standpoint of the success of the entire encounter.

FBR

Casual Observer
03-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Maybe I'm an exception to the rule, but I found my physical performance and capacity for sex really took off about when I hit 30. Before then, it was still a protracted learning and self-discovery experience and less satisfying as a result.

Regarding women over 30, it's not so much about their peak as much as they're just fed up with bad sex in their twenties from inadequately skilled partners and they're done apologizing for their own interests and attitudes, at least in my experience.

Two cents.

polecat
03-09-2005, 06:24 PM
... I have not had the pleasure of another's company in my bed for quite some time now ...

No matter what age you are... the answer, from the above, is yes- you're missing out on alot! 8)

You should at least get yourself a battery operated 'dood' to hold you over. Sexuality is such a terrible thing to waste... don't let it go!

(salutes a possible sinking ship... sigh)

Nicolina
03-09-2005, 07:50 PM
I know you're right polecat. It's a terrible, terrible waste. There were certain circumstances that led to my hiatus, most of which are now resolved or nearly so...it's been an awfully long time though...but I won't let the ship go down without a fight!:duel:
Promise.
;)