PDA

View Full Version : A Question for the Men

Pages : [1] 2

Stipperella
04-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I am curious to know what makes a woman good in bed??? I've heard stuff like this:

Person 1: I can't believe thats his gf/wife she's so ugly

Person 2: Yea I know

Person 1: How could he be with her?

Person 2: She must be good in bed

So what does this mean??? or is it just a saying?? and what would being bad in bed be???

gdamadg
04-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I think it is just a saying personally. And I don't think looks has anything to do with being good or bad in bed. And if this guy is "with" her than there is more to it than just the sex. And I think that it is different with everyone. What is good? If you care about some one, you are willing to make sacrifices to be with them.

Malak
04-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I think it refers to what my first boss said years ago... he was speaking about how his own wife was not that hot but said he married her because she was "willing to do more" i.e. mileage in your book. LOL Of course there are plenty of hot chicks that will "do more" but the difference is that they WANT to versus an ugly chick might do things just to hold onto her man. The same is true of both sexes obviously. I have thought about what he said over the years and I do think it's generally true. And *I* was dumb enough to marry a hot cheerleader. What good is that? Impress people at parties twice a year? So what?

I won't even touch the "bad sex" issue. LOL

merely_lurking
04-06-2005, 08:45 PM
I generally think women are good in bed if they initiate it sometimes, if I'm not doing all the work and they are just lying back like a bump on a log. Also, some women are not that into blowjobs. Or they just blow you for a little while and then stop for some crazy reason. I had this ex-girlfriend that I used to tell that I felt like a male prostitute when I was with her, because I did all the work.

yoda57us
04-07-2005, 07:55 AM
OK, I know I'm going to take some crap for this but what the hell....

Being good in bed is most often a joint effort. My preference for non-western women is fairly obvious when you read my posts but the reasons are not purely physical. South American, Asian and Eastern European women seem to be aware of a simple fact that many modern western women have had driven out of them as each generation further embraces feminism or what I like to refer to as "me first" mentality; The more you give the more you get.

Now please ladies, don't get me wrong here, I was raised by a single mom back in the days when there where few if any support systems in place for a woman who had to work all day and raise kids on her own. Feminism is a wonderful and empowering thought process when it comes to just about everything except sex. Many American women that I have encountered in my life have been so concerned with achieving their orgasm during sex that they seem to lose sight of the fact that I am their to HELP them do that. That doesn't mean being there as a human dildo, it means being your partner and achieving gratification together. Women from parts of the world where the "me first" mentality is not so prevalent understand that, the more you give, the more you get. Believe me, I'm very well aware that north American men can be very selfish lovers as well and there is a very strong "chicken/egg theory at play when it comes to this topic. That's my 2 cents.

Sh0t
04-07-2005, 07:59 AM
A strong vagina. If you are on top of me riding, you should be able to squeeze my cock with it, stand up, and pull me off the bed.

If you can't do that, do more kegels.

GenWar
04-07-2005, 10:58 AM
A strong vagina. If you are on top of me riding, you should be able to squeeze my cock with it, stand up, and pull me off the bed.

Keyword being SHOULD. While I think I would appreciate/respect this ability, my preference would be if we didn't actually try it. Ouch! /:O

Sh0t
04-07-2005, 03:28 PM
It feels good man

Casual Observer
04-07-2005, 09:49 PM
"Good in bed" is subjective to the partner's preferences, and those preferences run the gamut of human desires. The trick (ha, ha) is to get compatible preferences.

In short, I'll agree with JZ.

It's really all about attitude and similar predilections and preferences, and the willingness to cater. Sure, a great body doesn't hurt, but I've been with really beautiful women that just didn't know their way around a cock, and really did just lay there like a corpse.

Sh0t
04-07-2005, 10:17 PM
There are definitely skills one can learn. Then you can just pull out the proper tool from the toolbox to satisfy your current playmate.

For chicks:
Giving head without scartching me
tolerance of the taste of cock and semen
good coordinating between using your hands and mouth when giving head
remembering to make eye contact(or least pay attention to see if the guy likes it)
Ability to take at least 10 inches in your mouth and throat. Just takes practice...so i hear

Having enough athleticism to allow for versatility in bed:
Flexible enough to not get sore when your legs are in certain positions
Kegels as mentioned above in my first post so fucking you isn't like hanging my dick in the toilet
energetic and have enough endurance to get on top and ride for a while
no aching knees so the above isn't just a whine fest
learning good usage of hands during intercourse. This can make a huge difference in how things feel for the guy(at least to me anyway). Grabbing the back of my head or rubbing my back or squeezing my ass at certain times can make the difference between breakfast or no breakfast in the morning
ability to give good directions about what YOU like
when we are fucking you from behind, push back a bit.
prepped and ready for anal!

There is a big difference I have found between ladies who are skilled and those who just normally go along for the ride. Even if you have different preferences, you should have the ability to accomodate the other party and then await your time to be pleasured how you like.

Stipperella
04-08-2005, 08:11 AM
Sh0t you keep mentioning the tightness of a women, lol is there really some women tighter than others??? and why do you think is the cause of the looseness??? Am I suppose to use my vagina all the time? or should i not use it and it'll stay tight?? my ex would tell me that the vagina was a muscle and i needed to use it. but its weird when i dont' have sex for a long time, men think i'm a virgin it closes up or something kinda hard to put it in. Yet if i do have a bf and am getting laid all the itme its not that hard to put it in. sorry for all the dumb questions.

Sh0t
04-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Yes some women are way tighter/looser than others.

The cause can be from a variety of things, the natural state, plenty of fucking, who knows.

You can use it daily and keep it tight. It doesn't have to be very tight at rest, but you should be able to squeeze it a good bit. Especially when he is on the "up" portion of his stroke(as he is leaving)

SportsWriter2
04-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Good in bed? I don't understand. The bed is just a springboard. :-\

Sh0t
04-11-2005, 02:12 PM
ever try to have sex on a trampoline?

Next time you find a "harder! harder!" woman, rent one

polecat
04-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Well, to the original question- it was just a saying... a joke.

The same thing happens when women see a fellow female with some short, skinny, twiggy, toad-like, long-haired dude.. they always scoff "That guy must be good in bed" sort of thing.

As far as what makes a woman good with sex, my tastes seem to differ from the guys here. To me, what makes a woman good in bed is utter sexual selfishness combined with trust in her man's abilities to provide for this without prejudice.

The best sex I've ever had was always with women that absolutely insisted on getting off, but didn't dictate or bitch and complain about the accomplishment being by some sort of harsh restricted rules or methods. I guess this is why I've alway liked submissive women- they are extremely needy but yield totally. They are focused on the goal, and not some sort of replacement for someone they aren't willing to let go of nor interested in the same boring, 3-step, pencil diagram sex ritual every time.

It's sex, not an insurance seminar... with a pop quiz to follow.

My last two ex's were great from this standpoint. One ex was a total sexual nympho and wanted to always push the envelope. She wanted me to explore all the ways we could get her there... and she was totally selfish in her needs. We had her first ejaculation experience this way. She went into every encounter with a severe need to get off and trusted me enough to work with her to find ways to do so.

Another ex was sexually dysfunctional and had a very hard time reaching orgasm, also had some physical issues, but discovered it was from her stance not her inability. She finally submitted, we worked on it for two weeks solid, and found a plethora of ways. Prior to that, it took over a month of rolling my eyes at "first you need to lick me for 4 minutes, then do this for 5 minutes.. then do that for 6 minutes.. then I climb on and ride.. and then.. and then.. and even at that, I dont always come." Well, no shit sherlock- when you go in with expectations, you're more than likely going to have those expectations met.

There are a lot of women marching around with the sexual prowess of an 18 year old because they were sold a bill of goods or not willing to let go of something... either that or they put way too many associations upon sex. What makes a woman good in bed is when she's finally willing to say "what the fuck" and become a human being with needs. Unfortunately, many of them are products of being used as sex-toys and nothing more by selfish men. When their performance is rated on how well they can give a blowjob or how many kegels they do... it's easy to see how this mindset can develop. They are lucky to find one way to get off then build an insistance this is the only way possible. It's self-defeating, self-sabotaging doom.

So yeah- selfish, needy women are my favorites... along with her ability to accept and not go into confusion mode simply because I'm not going to fuck her like her last 5 boyfriends were instructed to do. ALL women can get off in multiple ways... and most guys can get off just about any way. A good sex life is defined by the desire and work to find them for her.

Nicolina
04-12-2005, 07:27 PM
polecat, do you really find submissive women to be more selfish than others? That's interesting, but it seems contradictory. /:O

polecat
04-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Truly submissive women (i.e. not just any girl with pair of handcuffs she bought for $8 and watched the movie "Secretary") are EXTREMELY NEEDY. It's the very essence of what constructs a truly submissive woman. It's not contradictory in the slightest.

Truly submissive women are also the absolute last ones identified by fellow females as being submissive. Their demeanor with peers, not lovers, is one of a 'bitch on wheels' and strong willed.

The thing is- every woman that has ever been restrained or dominated seems to think of themselves as 'submissive' when it's usually furthest from the truth. If there isn't a strong inner need to hand over CONTROL, they aren't truly what I (or anyone else privvy to such women) consider a submissive.

Unfortunately, truly submissive women can find themselves in horrible relationships often as the part of them that wants to relinquish control, these guys feed upon that and the trust is abused by someone selfish and uncaring. It fulfills one of their strong, basic needs of deprivation for anticipation, but lacks in the emotional bond, rewards system and proper use of that yielded trust.

It's basically the true essence of masculine and feminine energy put to proper use when things are right.

Nicolina
04-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Okay, forgive me for jacking the thread here, but this is just too intriguing....
I'm not sure I understand you, polecat. You're saying that some women THINK they are submissive when really they are not?

I would say that if a woman prefers being sexually dominated to any other form of sex play and has indulged in fantasies of submission and humiliation since childhood, she is probably submissive. Do you disagree?

I have heard male dominants make a distinction between 'strong' submissives, who exhibit the 'bitch on wheels' attitude in non-sexual situations and 'weak' submissives, who generally defer to more dominant personalities in their everyday lives. Have you encountered these two subtypes (no pun intended)?

I consider myself a submissive (it feels like sexual orientation to me--something I've always carried with me, rather than something I decided to try after watching, say, 9-1/2 Weeks) but I would not describe myself as 'needy'. Did you mean emotionally needy or sexually needy?

I would also hesitate to say that I am sexually selfish. I strive to submit to the will of my partner, and his satisfaction generally takes precedence over my own. Of course, if his will is to watch me come as many times as possible, that's another story....

gdamadg
04-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Nicolina, I am fairly dominant, but also very giving. ;)
lol, my will would be to make you cum as many times as possible.:P

polecat
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
You're saying that some women THINK they are submissive when really they are not?
Correct. This is especially frequent in this area where many women want to hang the 'submissive' label over themselves as if it's some perk, but are then confused and have a list of hangups and specifications they absolutely require.

I would say that if a woman prefers being sexually dominated to any other form of sex play and has indulged in fantasies of submission and humiliation since childhood, she is probably submissive. Do you disagree?
First, I wouldn't even put humiliation into the equation as it can confuse things. It's a totally different thing. Submission has nothing to do with being demeaned- it's instead a game of trust vs. needs at the very core of it.

For someone that prefers being TRULY sexually dominated, I agree. The problem is- it's not being dominated if it has to be a certain way. Dom/Sub is all about trust and wielding control to someone with that trust that they will accomodate for their needs. When it comes right down to it, it's making a subconscious decision that one's needs are strong enough to make them second-guess trust issues.

I have heard male dominants make a distinction between 'strong' submissives, who exhibit the 'bitch on wheels' attitude in non-sexual situations and 'weak' submissives, who generally defer to more dominant personalities in their everyday lives. Have you encountered these two subtypes (no pun intended)?
I don't consider 'weak' submissives to truly be submissives. Something's happened in their lives to make them near indifferent- in both real life and in bed. They aren't coming into the deal with the assortment of needs, but instead just along for the ride.

'Weak' subs usually just need training by a real Dom/M. And that's harsh and firm self-esteem training. 'Weak' subs are often the ones that find themselves in abusive or lopsided relationships... where their desire to be dominated is fulfilled, but their needs are not.

I consider myself a submissive (it feels like sexual orientation to me--something I've always carried with me, rather than something I decided to try after watching, say, 9-1/2 Weeks) but I would not describe myself as 'needy'. Did you mean emotionally needy or sexually needy?
It's 99% sexually needy, with the 'emotionally needy' mainly being the desire to have things taken care of for them- not that they don't know what they want or need in real life.

A true submissive wants nothing to do with a guy that defers everything back at them. They want their M to make all the decisions, but those decisions have to be accomodating to their needs.. silently. How well an M takes silent control of things is how they grade their Dom.

I would also hesitate to say that I am sexually selfish. I strive to submit to the will of my partner, and his satisfaction generally takes precedence over my own. Of course, if his will is to watch me come as many times as possible, that's another story....
Hard to explain how this works in words, but that's actually the proper mindset. It describes the true bond a sub has with her dominant man. BUT, a 'strong' sub will go through multiple doms in order to find one that, while she has his needs as priority #1, he never abuses this and instead focuses on giving her what she needs. This in turn strengthens her bond towards his satisfaction and the relationship grows.

Like I said previously, it's the true essence of masculine and feminine energy rolled into one. Unfortunately, many women have bought into the idea that 'true aggressive male energy' means to be tied-up and forced blowjobs w/ facials, which falls into humiliation, NOT submission. It's a different thing entirely.

Nicolina
04-15-2005, 12:13 AM
polecat,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. Really interesting stuff!

I do agree that humiliation and submission are not synonymous. Related, perhaps, but definitely different territory. However, I guess what constitutes "humiliation" can vary with perception. For instance, the facials you mention don't strike me as humiliating, just HOT. (except when it gets in your eye. ouch.) Doesn't have to be the face, either. Being covered in cum is one of the sexiest things I can think of....It's dirty, but not degrading. I mean, your average guy doesn't feel humiliated when a woman comes on his face, does he?

SportsWriter2
04-15-2005, 04:54 AM
It's dirty, but not degrading.
But even that is a value judgment. I've had a girl smile and say "This is really good for my skin. Can I just rub it in and leave it on?" :-\

And then there are girls who have a mouthful and want to kiss you. :O

My favorite was a girl who said, "It got in my eye, but it doesn't sting. I LOVE your cum." :)

Nicolina
04-15-2005, 09:54 AM
But even that is a value judgment.
That's true. I should have added IMHO after that statement.

There's an artist whose name I can't recall at the moment...his work is comic-like, a lot of black and day-glo colors; buxom devil girls are a favorite subject. I went to a show of his in Providence years ago, and there was a print of a devil girl in a bathtub full of cum (well, that was my interpretation, anyway.) I almost bought it, but didn't. Do you have any idea who I'm talking about?

My favorite was a girl who said, "It got in my eye, but it doesn't sting. I LOVE your cum." :)
I'm jealous, Sporty ;) :P

Katrine
04-15-2005, 02:42 PM
That's true. I should have added IMHO after that statement.

There's an artist whose name I can't recall at the moment...his work is comic-like, a lot of black and day-glo colors; buxom devil girls are a favorite subject. I went to a show of his in Providence years ago, and there was a print of a devil girl in a bathtub full of cum (well, that was my interpretation, anyway.) I almost bought it, but didn't. Do you have any idea who I'm talking about?

His name is Coop. His claim to fame was doing lots of rock band posters. My ex has the badass print for the Reverend Horton Heat (:lovestruc )at home.

http://www.coopstuff.com/Pages/Posters96/FrameSet.htm (http://www.coopstuff.com/Pages/Posters96/FrameSet.htm)
(scroll down on left)

Also:
http://www.carrollsweb.com/rockndog/coop2.htm

afxturnip
04-15-2005, 04:52 PM
His name is Coop. His claim to fame was doing lots of rock band posters. My ex has the badass print for the Reverend Horton Heat (:lovestruc )at home.

I think the most famous (or maybe it's just me) is the Lords of Acid Voodoo U cover.

http://nevermindgallery.com/images/LOAV.jpg

-afx

Nicolina
04-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Kat,
:worship:

I didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about, but you nailed it.

You never fail to astonish me with the breadth of your knowledge and the depth of your sexiness. I know I'm not alone in this, but I think I'm in love....

Thank you!!

Katrine
04-15-2005, 05:39 PM
http://www.coopstuff.com/Pages/Posters99/images/99-04%20the%20visit.jpg

For you darling. With love, Kat

Nicolina
04-16-2005, 07:41 AM
:blush: :drool: :lovestruc:
:blush: :drool: :drool: :lovestruc: :lovestruc:

I'm speechless with desire.

Super Cecil
04-26-2005, 08:20 AM
I've fould that women in general are like a seesaw when it comes to sex.

meaning
the uglier they see themselves as the better they are at performing.

the reverse is also true.
if she thinks of herself as a goddess then she won't do anything but lay their.

and again i'm only speaking in general. their are always exceptions

Sh0t
04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I've seen the opposite myself.

The girls who think they were hot tended to be far more relaxed in bed, while the LSE ones generally wanted lights off, under the covers, nothing fancy etc, because they worried how they would look during the act.

Girls often front and PRETEND they think they are hot, but deeper down, some of these types are very LSE and so forth.

I think this needs further research, let's apply for a grant Cecil.

Super Cecil
04-27-2005, 08:24 AM
Whose going to give us the grant? the bill clinton clitr'us fund?

merely_lurking
04-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Whose going to give us the grant? the bill clinton clitr'us fund?
You could do it like the recent Bush-Clinton Tsunami fund. Go visit the areas that need relief and then come back and ask for money to fix it.... :P

Nina
04-27-2005, 09:40 AM
Well, to the original question- it was just a saying... a joke.

The same thing happens when women see a fellow female with some short, skinny, twiggy, toad-like, long-haired dude.. they always scoff "That guy must be good in bed" sort of thing.

When I see a woman w/ a guy like that I figure he must be pretty damn generous or he must treat her very well.-- or maybe he's just the perfect fir for her....

I've fould that women in general are like a seesaw when it comes to sex.

meaning
the uglier they see themselves as the better they are at performing.

the reverse is also true.
if she thinks of herself as a goddess then she won't do anything but lay their.

I think very pretty women are sometimes so objectified by society, thier mates and themselves that they sometimes fail to explore thier own sexuality....Also a lot of times with a really really hot girl, a guy is so happy to get with her he's only focused on pleasuring himself. ---I remember some of my first lovers being the type that would bend me around like a gumby doll instead of interactig w/ me.... I didn't fully explore good sex until I had a much, much older and open and considerate lover.

DrJM
05-23-2005, 05:35 PM
For me, its the feelings involved that make it good, empty sex is just that, you wake up in the morning and you're alone again....I guess I'm at the age where I crave intimacy more than just sex, so I definitely have to say that its the feelings you have for her that make a woman great in bed....Plus, sex gets better the more comfortable you are with each other.

When it comes to just empty sex, then its the way she looks that makes her great in bed.

xdamage
05-31-2005, 06:50 AM
I am curious to know what makes a woman good in bed??? I've heard stuff like this:

Person 1: I can't believe thats his gf/wife she's so ugly

Person 2: Yea I know

Person 1: How could he be with her?

Person 2: She must be good in bed

So what does this mean??? or is it just a saying?? and what would being bad in bed be???

Guys are fundamentally turned on by visual appearance (at least in the beginning) and this is the foundation on which most (not all) guys start relationships with women. This is the way it is so if anyone doesn't like it, whatever you want to believe and have a good day. Yes there are exceptions - lookup "Bell Curve" via google. Learn it, know it, love it.

So in that light, it is simple to understand thing to say. Why is the guy with her if she is not attractive? And the half-joke is, well if she is good in bed that makes up for her not being good looking.

What does it mean to be bad/good in bed? Bell curve again. Most people are pretty fucking average/boring in bed. They do it, but so do the animals. Big deal, it doesn't require any skill or above average abilities to fuck.

What does it mean when a woman is above average good (or great in bed)? My personal preference in this order is:

1.) First choice, very passionate, slow, wants to make it last, lots of kissing, touching, slow teasing, build up.

2.) Second best, extremely fucking selfish but really gets into being nasty and just wants you to pleasure her until she comes. The nasty factor can more than make up for some of the one sidedness.

Bad in bed?

Get it over with types. Quiet types. Stiff do your thing while I lay here like a board and wait for you to get it over with types. We kissed, now stick in and lets get to it. Shhh don't talk, I just want to come types. Although bad sex can be good sometimes, not all women are good at good sex often (the 1st time doesn't count, that's the easy one to be good at ;))

Derek
07-01-2005, 02:01 PM
What a gal good in bed? I would say the following:

1. Sexy foreplay, takes her time not looking to get it overwith - wham bam thank u sir. If she wears a sexy outfit first - thing, bikini, etc. that even better. One gal I do likes my sexy backrubs and I luv to feel her all over - by the time she wants me to do the front I am rock hard and ready to go!

2. Tight pussy - gals that have fucked a lot of guys their pussys feel like mud they are simply fucked out - want gals who have nice pussy.

3. I like gals who like to get on top and fuck me - sure helps me get off good in condoms. The fact that they are strippers makes me cum so much more......

4. Gals that aren't too quick to leave after sex who like to cuddle or smoke a cig and talk afterwards - fine afterglow is good.

5. Gals that will do a photo shoot before I fuck them - I get so hot doing the photo shoot that it its a great fuck when we do it.

Katrine
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
What a gal good in bed? I would say the following:

1. Sexy foreplay, takes her time not looking to get it overwith - wham bam thank u sir. If she wears a sexy outfit first - thing, bikini, etc. that even better. One gal I do likes my sexy backrubs and I luv to feel her all over - by the time she wants me to do the front I am rock hard and ready to go!

2. Tight pussy - gals that have fucked a lot of guys their pussys feel like mud they are simply fucked out - want gals who have nice pussy.

3. I like gals who like to get on top and fuck me - sure helps me get off good in condoms. The fact that they are strippers makes me cum so much more......

4. Gals that aren't too quick to leave after sex who like to cuddle or smoke a cig and talk afterwards - fine afterglow is good.

5. Gals that will do a photo shoot before I fuck them - I get so hot doing the photo shoot that it its a great fuck when we do it.

Wow, you've just personified everything I HATE AND DESPITE about sex.

And the loose pussy from getting fucked too much is an old myth propogated by men with teeny tiny peeners.......

toomuchinfo
07-01-2005, 10:10 PM
...more drivel....Suggestion for "gal" pal: spice it up a bit with one of these:

I think I actually prefer looking at Carlos' butt to gal-pal. No offense, Carlos.

...men with teeny tiny peeners..... No problema! Gal-pal can get himself one of these nifty devices:

Hope for the teeny peeny inflicted.

dlabtot
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
It's all about chemistry. I've had some great sex even when I wasn't really attracted to the woman physically; similarly some women I've really had the hots for have been duds in bed... of course the process of helping them break out of that and really enjoy sex can be quite rewarding...

Mastridonicus
07-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I just have to say when Derek Posts, and then I just See "Katrine" underneigth it, I bust out laughing and I don't even know her reply. I just get this mental image of her reading the post getting poised to kill.

I love you Katrine but just think, he described all 4 points on a $100 or less tab!

On to the topic at hand, I owe it that much. Maybe I don't have a great labido, I just like to feel loved. When I know I am doing something right during sex, I'm an immidiate two pump chump. but I get back in there. Its the best when I know I'm returning the pleasure, regardless of position, placement, length, or any other factor.

Derek
07-06-2005, 07:16 AM
OK Katrine so u don't like to fuck - we all know anyway so why broadcast it. The SC gals I do OTC like to fuck and are very understanding and acccomodating. I am currently doing one that does all the everything outlined in my post above and she is thrilled and excited to meet me for our private sessions - I have done her about 35 times. So what do I want - I like SC gals who like to fuck!

SportsWriter2
07-06-2005, 08:33 AM
I have done her about 35 times.

When you pull out and go back in, does that count as another time? Just curious, because some guys have a "four sessons and move on" rule.

xdamage
07-06-2005, 10:04 AM

Sorry, I had to laugh at this (laugh harder then I did at the other points). Do you really believe this dude? That women with looser vaginas are that way because they've been fucked out? We aren't living in caves anymore you know. This is just anatomy, and genetic luck of the draw. Most are born with "average" size genitals (men and women). Some are born with smaller, some with larger.

Now hey, if that's an important criteria for you, a tight pussy, no problems with that. Some women prefer or will only have sex with guys with unusually big cocks. That's cool. Too each his own, but it's complete crap to equate a looser pussy with being "fucked out".

Mastridonicus
07-06-2005, 11:44 AM
No No No,

What he means is, He was 18 in line that morning.

BURN

::Mast::

Derek
07-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Wow, you've just personified everything I HATE AND DESPITE about sex.

And the loose pussy from getting fucked too much is an old myth propogated by men with teeny tiny peeners.......

Considering u aren't exactly into vaginal sex who would want to fuck u anyway?

Sh0t
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM
People who want to get their cock sucked and stick it up some white ass. Always a good combo.

I wouldn't hit Kat though. I need less virginal women.

Katrine
07-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Considering u aren't exactly into vaginal sex who would want to fuck u anyway?

Sure beats the hell out of me man. But obviously someone wants it enough to pay me $1600 dollars for one session of it, this ass must be doing something right ;)

Sh0t
07-08-2005, 04:21 PM
No such thing as 1600 dollar pussy.

Just 1600 dollar idiots

Derek
07-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Sure beats the hell out of me man. But obviously someone wants it enough to pay me $1600 dollars for one session of it, this ass must be doing something right ;)

Wow thats about 10 times what I have been paying - hasn't that guy heard of shopping around?

Sh0t
07-09-2005, 08:05 PM
You should be paying zero.