PDA

View Full Version : The Interview Game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SexyBarStud
04-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Ok here it goes........ I'll start off by asking a question and the next person to post, answers it.
That person then posts a question for the next person to answer, and so on...

Understand? Jolly Good.

What's your favourite drink?

Meea
04-11-2005, 12:31 AM
red wine

What kind of car do you drive?

RedZ28
04-11-2005, 10:02 AM
A Bright Red 2001 Camaro Z28

What is your favorite food?

blondhottie
04-11-2005, 01:44 PM
pizza

What is your favorite place to shop for clothing?

IACali
04-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Goodwill.

What's your favorite sexual position?

Amethyst
04-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Face down, a&& up ;)

What T.V. show do you watch that you'd be too embarrased to tell your friends?

blondhottie
04-11-2005, 03:28 PM
America's Next Top Model-most of my friends think it's dumb.

Along kinda the same lines:

What music CD are you most embarrassed to admit that you own?

RedZ28
04-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Britney Spears "...Baby One More Time"

How do you deal with difficult people?

blondhottie
04-11-2005, 07:14 PM
It really depends on the situation-sometimes I just ignore 'em, other times I try to talk to them in a reasonable manner.

What's your favorite day of the week?

RedZ28
04-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Sunday, because I can watch football games/NASCAR/HBO and maybe spend some time with my blanket.

Do you have any unusual abilities?

blondhottie
04-11-2005, 07:57 PM
I can cross just one of my eyes, and I can say tongue twisters pretty well (i.e. "If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?") Talented, huh? LOL

If you won an all-expenses paid week long trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

RedZ28
04-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I'd go to Hawaii, beautiful women and beautiful weather, and all the tropical fruits readily available for consumption.

If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?

blondhottie
04-11-2005, 09:45 PM
I'd put some in the bank, pay bills, give some to charity, give some to my family, go on vacation somewhere warm with friends, treat myself to a shopping spree, and maybe go on a trip to New Jersey. ;)

If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?

IACali
04-12-2005, 10:38 AM
ani difranco. self-made woman, activist, equal-opportunity lover, artist, sexy as hell, emotional.

if you could own and run your own SC, what would its name be?

Jon_CPA
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
if you could own and run your own SC, what would it's name be?

Would go with a beach, surf and sand theme and call it Cali

If you could be King/Queen/President/Grand Poohbah for a day what would your first proclamation be?

RedZ28
04-22-2005, 11:38 AM
The left lane of all highways is for passing only.

What state would you consider the best for raising kids in?

blondhottie
04-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Wisconsin's pretty good for raising kids-the weather sucks but the crime rate in most places is lower than the national average, unless you go to Milwaukee.

If you could receive 5 free lap dances from anyone (doesn't have to be a stripper), who would it be?

RedZ28
04-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Britney Spears (Have you seen her videos? Although some might argue she's half way there already anyways) LOL

If you could spend twenty four hours with anyone, who would it be?

blondhottie
04-22-2005, 03:10 PM
I think Britney would make an excellent stripper (well, before her pregnancy, that is.) She may be annoying, but she's hot, she has an excellent body (well, she used to), and she's a really good dancer and performer.

Mark McGrath would be the person I would spend 24 hours with.

If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?

RedZ28
04-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Body shots of Jose Cuervo Tradicional off this blonde girl I know from Wisconsin.

If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you bring and why?

blondhottie
04-22-2005, 04:49 PM
My cell phone so I could call for help and call my family and friends, my computer so I wouldn't get bored in the meantime, and my vibrator in case I got horny. ;)

If you could go back in time, what year would you go to and why?

RedZ28
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
I would go back to the 1970's and have such a good time that I wouldn't remember any of it, but somehow I end up becoming a trusted aide in either the Clinton or Bush White House.

What would you do if someone from work asked you out?

blondhottie
04-22-2005, 07:03 PM
A fellow employee or a customer? Either way I would probably say no, but if I really liked the person, then I might say yes.

If you could design your own dream house and live in it, what would it look like?

RedZ28
04-22-2005, 08:25 PM
It would be large, have lots of open space, an indoor pool, an indoor basketball/tennis court, think MTV Cribs on steroids.

Do you have a pair of "get lucky" clothes?

blondhottie
04-23-2005, 02:30 AM
nope, not really. LOL

What time would you like to get up every day if you had a choice?

GoldCoastGirl
04-23-2005, 03:09 AM
7-8am -- nice an early so that I had time to "attack the day"

Have you holiday-ed in Australia ?

RedZ28
04-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Nope, not yet but looking forward to it.

What's the nicest compliment you've ever received?

Nina
04-23-2005, 08:52 AM
You are look just like your mom.

What's the most amazing thing you've ever done that makes you proud to be you?

All Good Things
04-23-2005, 09:30 AM
What's the most amazing thing you've ever done that makes you proud to be you?

Paid all the hospital expenses for a dancer's young daughter.

(Proud and scared for her at the same time. We are all more vulnerable than we think.)

If you could do high school all over again, what would you do differently?

RedZ28
04-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Take more risks caring less about what people thought and more about pursuing my dreams.

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?

GoldCoastGirl
04-23-2005, 09:58 PM
If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?

To be in a unit or house that I "own" (mortgage) on a water-front in central Gold Coast instead stuck with a flatmate I really no longer want to be around, in a unit that the cats have destroyed, paying rent ....... I would move however I just don't have the $$ to do so.

Which music era would you say your are 'stuck' within: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s etc ????

RedZ28
04-24-2005, 05:36 PM
It would have to be the 90s. Rock bands with their power ballads, Alternative groups with their angst and Popstars with their our music doesn't mean anything, but we look and sound great doing it.

What do you do differently now because of rising gas prices?

GoldCoastGirl
04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Nothing as I don't have a car and hardly use my moped motorcycle anyway. I pretty much bus, walk or bicycle my way everywhere due to the good weather.

I actually bought my moped motorcycle due to it being affordable/inexpensive. Only costs me $3 to fill the tank empty to full and $210 per year in rego. Repair costs around $200 mark every so often.

What is your favourite comic character and why?

RedZ28
04-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Batman. He has a cool car, doesn't have any superpowers and has really cool gadgets.

What is your favorite television show, you can only pick one...and why?

Sxxygirl311
04-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Sex and the city. Because I think that it was the funniest show for women there ever was and I love watching my SATC dvds before I go to bed ( Plus I love all their cute shoes)

If you could be anyone else for a day who would you be and why

RedZ28
04-26-2005, 11:42 AM
I would be Tom Brady. He's young, has three superbowl rings, is a genuinely nice guy and women adore him.

If money was no object, what would you buy?

GoldCoastGirl
04-26-2005, 09:35 PM
A few units in Surfers Paradise, a whole heap of postive investment properties, a property with a few acres and set it up so I can dogs, cats and a whole 'zoo' of animals whilst also being able to be a Wildlife Carer (for wombats, bats, various birds, ducks, etc) and a few businesses that I don't have to be physically around to run (someone is manages them whilst I, the owner, still reap the income).

;D

Who or what in your life currently makes you the happiest ?

Nicolina
04-28-2005, 11:59 AM
That's a secret. ;)

Name two of your favorite places in all the world. Why do you love them?

GoldCoastGirl
04-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Las Vegas -- from a tourist stand-point I like the place: shows, strip clubs, gambling (even tho' I don't gamble), inexpensive to eat, weather is great (well, I didn't mind the summer heat).... I loved walking "the strip" even tho' my feet were killing me afterwards. ;D

The beach -- always there, always comforting to hear the crash of the waves, love the feel of the sun... just a great way to relax. ;D I should go there today sometime to de-stress (due to a sudden change in my life) however I probably won't....

Have you been fired from your place of employment within the last year ?

All Good Things
04-28-2005, 10:07 PM
No, because I'd have to fire myself. Actually, I'm seriously thinking about firing myself because I've become relatively worthless to my own company recently. Plus, I think I need to do some urgent travel that would involve long stays in hot locales. (Shameless play on words for a linguist, don't you think?)

Have most of your positive growth opportunities in life come after a sudden loss or unexpected change in circumstance?

GoldCoastGirl
04-28-2005, 11:47 PM
Not so strange enough, yes.

If I didn't quit Players abruptly last year (sooner than I planned) then I wouldn't have travelled around as much as I did and come to realise that I can indeed work anywhere (in a way).

I'm hoping this abrupt change in circumstances will have the same positive effect even tho' I'm not in the same lucrative (savings-wise) position I was when my abrupt quitting of Players happened at the end of March last year.

When my centrefold spread is released around May 23rd... should I work in the club that I have said I'm working in (in the interview that goes with the centrefold -- Hollywood) or take my business elsewhere (ie to a bigger city and clubs like Melbourne) ?

GoldCoastGirl
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Okay... changing my question.... it is a little out-dated and for some reason I can't "edit" the above post... hmm...

Name one thing you want to do before you die ?

evilladybug
08-03-2005, 02:37 PM
i would want to get over my fear of hieghts oh and to own my own business.

what is one thing u havent told your family, but u couldnt get the couage to do so?

XoStellaOx
08-13-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm really a closet case hahah
how often do you masturbate?

BrunetteGoddess
12-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Not as much as I used to. Must be that great sex I'm having several times a day ;)

What's your dream car?

blondhottie
12-03-2005, 02:56 AM
A red VW Beetle (the new Beetle, not the old ones.) I hope to have one someday.

If you could sleep with any celebrity, who would it be?

GoldCoastGirl
12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Just one ? Can't I have two or three choices so I have more of a chance of being satisfied in case one is a dud root? :laughing:

Antonio Banderas

If you could attend any college or university all expenses paid which one would you choose? You can, if you so desire, specify why you chose this particular college or university.

pixiepower329
12-04-2005, 08:44 PM
University of Cincinnati.....one of the best Musical Theatre departments in the country

If you could wish for only one thing, what would it be and why?

blondhottie
12-05-2005, 09:38 AM
A billion dollars...then I would never have to worry about money again and I would only work once in a while, whenever I felt like it! :)

If you could have a really great chef come over to your house right now and make you whatever you wanted to eat for the rest of the day for free, what foods would you have?

GoldCoastGirl
12-06-2005, 08:58 AM
The best seafood, cheese and just plain healthy vegetarian (no chicken or red meat) dishes.

YUM!

Personally, I would love to have a chef period as I am so not a cook.

If there is one skill that you do not have and wish you did have (and use/do well) what skill would it be ...???