PDA

View Full Version : Beards - yay or nay?

GenWar
04-11-2005, 06:28 PM
OK..I should probably post this upstairs in the pink site but, honestly, I am a little scared to post up there. :-\ Honestly, I feel odd just reading up there.

My question, for the dancers, or anyone with relevant information, is beards? I noticed that some girls will get up close and personal without hesitation about the beard and some girls who I have seen get close with clean-shaven guys give my face a wide berth. :'( I didn't get it. I make sure my beard is clean, soft and smells good. :)

Then, I remembered an experience that MIGHT explain it. I was out with some guys and I ended up getting this dude D-shell in a head lock. He was a red headed white guy with a semi-thick goatee. As he tried to extricate himself, his beard rubbed hard along my arm. It HURT! I mean, it was like my arm was scratched by steel wool. It burned for like a half hour. Really unpleasant.

When I recalled that experience, I thought I MIGHT have an explanation why some of the ladies seem anti-beard. *shrug* I am pretty sure my beard won't do that...my wife never complains. Just wondering what the deal is...

Does anyone actually know?

-gen

Susan Wayward
04-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I don't personally care too much; I find beards attractive. My man usually has one and I like it a lot.

It's not like I'm going to rub any delicate parts on a beard with enough force to cause myself pain, you know? Certainly not as forcefully as someone trying to get out of a headlock. Maybe some girls just get itchy, who knows? Some girls where I work will smash titties into faces with a great deal of force, whereas I am more of a grazer; also, and I don't know if you can picture this or not, but the facial area where mine are going is generally above mouth level, hence no scratching from moustaches or beards.

Oh, yeah, stubble is a lot more irritating than either clean-shaven or bearded.

Katrine
04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Beards are a-ok with me! I like facial hair! But its nice to shave your pubes. ;)

FBR
04-12-2005, 03:25 PM
I have a beard which I keep trimmed fairly short. Mrs FBR likes it the best, however, when its getting close to trim time...she says its very soft. I imagine guys who have super thick and "bristley" (sic) beards might cause some abrasion especially when the hairs are clipped close. Ultimately, I guess, if Mrs Gen likes it life is good.

FBR

SeppeSai
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
My ATF likes me to be clean-shaven, so I always shave before going to see her. I can't grow them worth a damn anyway.

NVJosh
04-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Mrs. J doesn't like beards, I don't love them so much that I feel the need to have them. End result is I don't have one. And moustaches look past cheesy on me, so that's not happening either.

FBR
04-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Miss D suggested that I trim my beard to a goatee. I considered it but thought it might be too PL to act upon her suggestion ::) Im paying for her to like me the way I am ;)

FBR

pg27
04-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I think it entirely depends on the girl. Although most will prefer a fully grown out beard (nicely trimmed 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch length) to stubble. But I have had some dancers when I have been scurvin' out (gone without shaving for a day or two) who absolutley loved the stubble. Of course, they were the ones that you could imagine doing some VERY fun things with!

dollylocks
04-22-2005, 01:21 PM
I love beards. Soft ones though, that you can rub up against. I hate when my boyfriend goes down on me without a properly moisturized mustache..it hurts my clit!

Anything that makes a man looks really mature is hot. The clean shaven look just appears too school-boy for me, at least have somethin there.

Malibu
04-25-2005, 11:33 AM
I say NO to beards and 'taches. They catch all sorts of shit and stink. If a guy smokes or has food or female juices all over his beard, I will not go anywhere near his sorry-ass face.

I like stubble, 5 0'clock shadows and even a clean shaven look on the right face. Neatly trimmed goatees are the furthest I will go but that's it.

Muyaha
04-26-2005, 11:56 PM
I like facial hair. Goatees, beards, whatever. I do not like stubble at all it irratates my skin.

Jayln
04-27-2005, 10:15 PM
Nay on beards and mustaches, I find them itchy and sort of unattractive. I do however, enjoy a light goatee. Those are hot.

Yet, I suppose with customers it would not make much of a difference. Do your facial hair the way you like because I cannot imagine your lapdance experience would change depending on the amount of facial hair you possessed.

Fudpucker
04-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Who cares if they like it or not as long as you aren't rubbing it on them. Think abouit what you like, big, small, thin, blonde, brunette.

you are the one paying for it, dude. Be nice to them and spend your money, stop worrying about what they think is hot or not and you will go way farther with your clubbing.

GenWar
04-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Who cares if they like it or not as long as you aren't rubbing it on them. Think abouit what you like, big, small, thin, blonde, brunette.

you are the one paying for it, dude. Be nice to them and spend your money, stop worrying about what they think is hot or not and you will go way farther with your clubbing.

Actually, it is the rubbing I am kinda worried about. }:D

Clark
06-30-2005, 10:04 PM
I don't so much have a beard as sideburn that end about 3 inches apart. I've started keeping an electric razor in my car because I always felt liek I was giving dancers rugburn.

velvet
06-30-2005, 10:51 PM
for me i HATE BEARDS. some facial hair is ok but beards.........ick. thats just me tho