PDA

View Full Version : Requested for a bachelor party; Advice?

Lovespell
04-30-2005, 03:26 AM
At work tonight, I had a customer (after we chatted and he bought dances) ask me if I would be interested in doing a few bachelor parties. 2 of his friends are getting married in the next few months, and he's in charge of the parties. I gave him my email address, and said we could talk about it, that it might be a possibility.

I think it would be a good way to make some extra money. With plenty of security, it might be fun. Lots of attention on you, no girls to compete with. How different is it from dancing in the club? Do I still make money from tips, dances? How much to charge, and what does the fee include? Any fun "games" you reccomend?

Just any general info you might be able to provide would be great. I want it to be as safe and fun as possible. :)

Lizette
04-30-2005, 04:06 AM
Pictures of you taken and posted on the internet.
No protection of the club environment.
Wild drunk men.
Potential rape.

A friend of mine does parties through an agency. She is the most requested dancer and makes over $700 in 2 hours. She'll be rolling in the dough as May approaches.

colleen
04-30-2005, 04:29 AM
If you do it, be sure to take your own securety. Personally, I would not. I have heard and experienced too many horror stories. Guys think that if they have a party in thier houlse or in a hotel suite they paid for, then regular laws and rules do not apply. Also, they might bring in ohter dancers and/or hookers, nobody promised you would be the only dancer. And even if they did, it wouldn't necessarily mean anything.

If they want you for their party so bad, let them bring the party to the club.

VenusGoddess
04-30-2005, 05:39 AM
You do more at a bachelor party than you would ever do at a club...I have a friend who does bachelor parties, exclusively. She makes a ton of money, but she does coochie shots, boob shots, shower shows, dildo shows...just stuff that I would never be comfy with.

And, colleen is right...most guys have several girls at the bachelor party...and they sometimes expect girl on girl shows...high grinding lap dances fully nude...

If you are comfy with this type of contact, then by all means, do the show!! It's lucrative money. However, if you are uncomfortable with full-on contact...you may want to reconsider. I would advise, though, if you do the show, that you take two big guys you totally trust...NEVER drink/eat anything that you are given at the party...unless it's water from an unopened bottle. Verify time/date/place and let other friends know...call your friends as soon as you leave the party...if you do not call them by x time and they cannot get a hold of you within a 1/2 hour, then they are to call the police.

Figure out what your contact level comfort is...and then go from there.

Super Cecil
04-30-2005, 06:59 AM
the one that i've heard. she said 200 an hour +tips and 25 for bed dances per song. thinking i may try it for my birthday

Susan Wayward
04-30-2005, 07:25 AM
I have done parties and never had a problem, so it can be done. Just lay down your rules at the start. Bring a guy with you, not just for security but to hold on to your money, play music, fetch things for you. You really don't have to do a lot of wild and crazy party games; at some parties the whole time is taken up just doing dances for everyone, and if that's all you want to do, tell your potential customer. Usually they're just happy to have a naked girl there. As far as the fee, it depends on what your market will bear. Charge what makes it worth it for you to take a night off of work, at least.

ksalerio
04-30-2005, 12:05 PM
ive done about 300 bachelo parties and havent had any problems yet.

If you arent comfortable with high contact (touching ass & tittys, no pinky) then bachelor partys wont be your thing.

If you have any questions ask :)

Abbeynormal
04-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Whenever I did a bachelor party, I had a guy friend of mine that I would give a cut to in exchange for several things. In addition to laying down the ground rules for the guys, he would handle any change in what the show was gonna be, like "If you like this, then you should see her whipped cream routine." It was a way to get more money out of the show, and I could cater to what they wanted to see without putting myself in danger. But I TOTALLY trusted this guy, and I paid him a good percentage. I would say, work up a "menu" of little mini-shows that you can do, and they can pick and choose what they want. Yes, the shows are much naughtier, but if you plan ahead, and think smart, then you should be fine. And parties can be a GREAT way of making money in a much shorter amount of time.

Lovespell
04-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Yes, I definitly want to be as safe as possible. I would bring 2 security guys with me, not just one. 2 big beefy guys that I grew up with, and trust completely. I really like the idea of calling someone before and after the party, so that if I go "missing" they know to call the police.

I am okay with some contact, as long as they stay away from my pink area.

I don't know if they will have other dancers there or not. When I talked to him about it, he said he hadn't really considered having a stripper there, because he said the last couple bachelor parties with strippers that he went to weren't that great. But he took a liking to me, said I seemed like a fun girl and would be interested in me doing it.
Maybe he'll change his mind and have other dancers there, maybe not.

I actually suggested having them bring the party to the club, but our club doesn't really do much. The bachelor goes on stage, the girls do a few bump and grind moves on him, gets his picture taken and that's it. He wants the bachelor to have more one on one attention.

I think I will go through with it, if he is serious and contacts me about it. Will bring 2 security guys, pay them well, make sure someone knows exactly where I am at, and when I'm supposed to be done.

Also, on average how long is the "show" supposed to be? Can anyone suggest fun games, themes, ect?

Also, as for price I really have no idea what to charge. I thought maybe I could call some local agency's, and find out what they charge, so it could give me an idea?

GoldCoastGirl
04-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Instead of calling the local agencies - go to their websites. If the agency is successful enough, they will have their own website where they list their prices, "menu" (as such) and photoc gallery of girls.

Everything else has been said. Outcall stripping isn't all bad and can be quite lucrative, if you are smart about it all ;D

jerseygirl19
04-30-2005, 06:03 PM
hey i work for an agency and we only do private parties i've done lots of them i make on average 300-800 for an hr party. PM me if you have any questions :)

ksalerio
05-03-2005, 05:22 AM
How long of a show?

my company goes by song. for a 5 song set nude its $150, but im sure you can get a lot more than that. And by doing it through a company i only get $55 of that, but i bank at the partys so its ok. Dont have them pay you by the hour unless its a shitload of money cuz they think youll do free dances the whole time. Do how many songs for the bachelor then have other buy dances.

Party ideas?

Tell the people there the more tips they throw the harder you beat the bachelors ass as part of your show.

You can have the bachelor rub lotion on your tits and ass. This can be part of your show too.

have the bachelor pick a couple friends, get them on the floor and have them each give you a $20 bill. (I love how when they are on the floor then you ask for money they always reach into their pocket ;D ) Then put the dollar on their nose vertically and pick it up with your stuff if you cool with that. lol

After i do my songs for bachelor and get some extra dances in I have guys lick this.....http://www.adultdvdgold.com/vimage/952078.jpgoff my boobs for $10. It actually sells really good.

This week i sold jello shots they were really cheap to make too. You have the guy take them from your cleavage.

Then if you are comfortable you can do toy shows. you can play with the toy yourself and have them watch or for more money have the bachelor do it.

Ohh yeah by the way if you bring 2 guys be prepared to not make as much money. the rules for my company is dont let bring more cock then tits to a bachelor party. There was no way around it once and one of my drivers was training another driver and the guys were almost scared to be thereselves it seemed. they seemes afraid to look at me the wrong way. maybe have one stay far back away from you and just be there for emergencies.

Hmm this post is kinda old wonder if you already did the show. Well keep us updated on how things go. Good luck ;)

oyea2
01-11-2006, 12:39 AM
like the sound of that, like u said get some security. ask them b4 hand how many plan 2 attend, b/c u may only need 1 HUGE guard, lol. u can find cheap 1s, in ur area on sites like wuraweb.com, as a matter of fact, since u thinkin bout doin parties, advertise urself there, its free. some other sites like wuraweb.com, yelp.com, superpages.com, guru.com. if u post on all of them, u will get all the response u need.

Sin Entertainment
05-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Not everyone in the bachelor party scence does that kind of stuff. Every girl has her own set of rules and you can technically make the same in tips without toy shows, games, etc. I make 300-700 just doing dances and offering private dances after im done with my show but i don't do anything like that because you don't have, you can still potentially make the same amount. Honestly the parties is a different hustle so thats why girls from the clubs do not like private parties....but everyone has their own opinions on that in general i guess......

;D