PDA

View Full Version : need some help here...

toxicgirl
05-02-2005, 12:37 PM
ok, so i've started going a tad bit mental from all the dancing. been dancing at the same club for 2 years. want to try something new. i'm restless. i also become easily bored, so no suggestions on office work or anything. thinking about cocktail waitressing, sent out a few apps for various jobs like gogo dancing, product promotions, etc. any other idea girls? keep in mind i'm very creative, need to make some decent $, and terrible at conforming to the norm.

bella622
05-04-2005, 10:51 AM
I know the waitresses where I work make as much money (most of the time) as the dancers... It's a similar hustle... But I'm in DC where it's all stage dancing. Maybe try doing some modeling a couple girls I know are making good money doing photo shoots on onemodelplace.com

Or you could sell your panties and it looks like whatever else on ebanned. If you try that please let me know, I would love to take advantage of that opportunity, but it just seems so sureal. Is it too good to be true?

Good Luck

Head Boy
05-17-2005, 02:27 AM
If you want to see your panties or pussy pops (I gather they sell nearly as well as panties) you can help me get www.BuyHerPanties.com started. There's no listing fee ever, and you deal directly with the customer, so you get all the money.

Stipperella
05-18-2005, 01:47 PM
what are pussy pops???

Head Boy
05-18-2005, 02:12 PM
what are pussy pops???

Question for the mods.

Am I allowed to post a link to a site with a picture?

The pop refers to a lollipop - I'm sure you can guess the rest. :)

hardkandee
05-18-2005, 02:54 PM
I understood that selling dirty panties was against the law. :shrug: Damn internet rumours!!

I know you are from the UK, Head Boy. Is it ok for US girls to do that?

Head Boy
05-18-2005, 11:29 PM
I don't know too much about US laws, and I think it varies from state to state. I was told that it's legal to sell dirty knickers in New York, but not to sell a used hat. (maybe something to do with giving head? :) ).

What does seem to be illegal in both the UK and the US, is to use the postal services to deliver unwashed panties. They seem to consider it to be hazardous waste. Maybe it gets the postal workers over excited or something.

Most girls seem to just bag them and post them though. They even get sold on Ebay, although Ebay makes ritual gestures and deletes listings quite often.

discretedancer
06-05-2005, 08:44 AM
I do alot of pantie sales and pix/video. would be willing to get any us girls set up to do it...and provide free access to my photo/video slave's studio for ur session

switchblade
06-06-2005, 02:37 PM
My GF would be interested in that discretedancer. More info ? Thankyou

Pamela
06-07-2005, 11:09 AM
I understood that selling dirty panties was against the law. :shrug: Damn internet rumours!!

Actually it's wrong. If the postal service gets word of soiled panties going through their service, and i don't mean naturally dirty laundry, but pissy, bloody undies, the cons are much higher than a couple $$ for selling dirty panties. Also lots of jerks out there who will do lord knows what with them, and could get sick, as bacteria grows quickly, i.e. perhaps a suit....Not good. It has happened.

Many many phone sex sites do this and look at and for starters. Running under a company that allows this will offer a tad protection as the buyer would probably sue the provider of the service to the ladies, more $$$$ from a company. But one chick got sued big time for selling her soiled laundry, so this meant alot of phone sex companies stopped doing this.

Not too sure how one protects against this now, i guess with proper paper work to the buyer....But again the postal service does not take too lightly to this.

So, it's kinda take a chance, and chance has it many ladies will do well, as they are. But it just takes YOU or ME and that's enough.

Oh hun....Pussy pops, well ladies stick them up inside their pussy and take pix. for the guys, and sell them...YUMMY....ok yuk/:O

Pamela

toxicgirl
06-15-2005, 04:25 PM
ok, sorry i'm writing back so late here but i checked out ebanned and think i might register with them to sell some stuff. i have these big black thigh-high boots i could sell on there. i dont think there's anything unsafe about that...

cinammonkisses
06-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey Pamela, I just checked out that ebanned site. Someone is sellin a pair of thongs that they have been wearing for 3 days!! That is TRIFFLIN'

miss moon
07-03-2005, 11:44 PM
*shudders*

AfroPrincess
07-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Oh hell no!

Mr.B
07-09-2005, 08:34 PM

Previously worn panties are big in Japan. Last time I was over they had vending machines that had "used" panties in clear tubes. Cost about 7,000-12,000 yen a pop (Roughly 70-120 dollars).

Hey, you probably can ship em over there UPS - "where can Brown ship your used panties to today?"

Luke34
07-10-2005, 07:42 AM
I was recently approached by a night club owner and a gym owner to help start up an up-market gym based pole dancing school in Melbourne, Oz. (There are already two set up here).

Whilst I have a lot of wonderful friends who work in this industry, the large majority of dancers I know are extremely unreliable ..
The girls i know who are reliable and one could base a business on make too much as dancers to dedicate time on a lower income during the start up phase of a business. So it went into the too hard basket...

Anyways.. the numbers work, the set up and insurance costs are low/managable ...and there seems to be a huge demand for pole dancing lessons at the moment... at least out here in Oz.

Anyways some food for thought...

grinew127
07-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Well, just rambling, but in refernece to going into business based on giving dancing lesson. My experience has been that unless you begin with sufficient capital to tide you over for the first four to five years, you will not make it. But you live in ( I suppose, Australia?), I lvie in the US, so the tax laws would be completely different, and I can't hazard a guess.
The only dance schools I know that are sucessful are those long established, (10-20 years) in buisiness, sufficient pool of clientele, contracts with shcools, insitutions, etc.
In sum, it is real real hard to break into this line of buisiness.
How did they get this way? When a lot of th dancing schools got started, they were the only ones around for mile and miles. Plus they did other things besides dancing, they sold clothes, arts and crafts, etc. They were involved as a part of another line of buisiness before they became a sole dance studio.
Welll, I've gone on long enough. Thanks.
Well, I wish you luck and hope for the best.

LoraD
07-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Hello,

I hope this will help you! I don't think the dirty panty idea is great, although there are people out there who would buy them.

I'm currently performing solo shows on webcam and I'm making pretty good $$$ daily!

If you want some links to some of the site that I work on, please just send me a message here, I'll be glad to forward you the links.

Good Luck!

Lora

Deni
07-13-2005, 02:20 PM
Eek! 3 days? Um...no!

lwtex52
07-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey Pamela, I just checked out that ebanned site. Someone is sellin a pair of thongs that they have been wearing for 3 days!! That is TRIFFLIN'

CK, you have finally done it. You have rendered me speechless.

Luke34
07-17-2005, 07:01 AM
Hi Grinew

I had decided it was too hard .. but I believe there is a market locally for a pole dancing school...

Thank you for your kind wishes...

Take Care

kellywhite
07-17-2005, 02:46 PM
why not try to get in to managment????
if you check out

may be something there that takes you fancy

DJ Batman
07-21-2005, 07:32 AM
HAHAHAHA Mr. B- Thats good

I used to stress baout washing all of my panties, now I have BROWN do that for me, Brown ships dirty panties all over the world

evelady
07-31-2005, 01:53 PM
i'd like to know about webcam money

jonniejasmine
08-03-2005, 10:18 PM
ugh!!!! they must have an experation date...that is just nasty

jonniejasmine
08-03-2005, 10:21 PM
okay , okay ...you guys crack me up with these panties ...but whats up with this webcam stuff..I am so there