PDA

View Full Version : Nipples and navels

pdxguy
05-04-2005, 01:45 PM

merely_lurking
05-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I've also had a girlfriend suck on my nipples, but I had to request it. Always nice when the lady takes the initiative!
My ex-girlfriend would suckle on my nipples while giving me a handjob. I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I would have liked it as much if she wasn't jerking me off at the same time... /:O

yoda57us
05-05-2005, 04:37 AM
My retired ATF was so good at sucking my nipples that she could tell which one was more sensitive.

Malibu
05-05-2005, 04:55 AM
I pinch nipples through the shirt while giving LD. I rub my hand over that area first so they don't see it coming. Half the time, they don't expect it and I love seeing the guys squirm! Hella funny!!

SportsWriter2
05-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Several years ago a dancer taught me how to suck, flick and lightly bite her nipples so it feels like everything is happening at once. When a dancer unbuttons my shirt and goes after my nipples, I teach her how to do it. It's a really good feeling. The most common comment I hear is, "My boyfriend won't let me touch his nipples." Incredible.

At the end of a dance, I like hugging with boobs snuggling against my bare chest. :)

One of my favorites told me all I know about navels: "Don't touch me there. It makes me have to pee." ::)

yoda57us
05-05-2005, 03:08 PM
One of my favorites told me all I know about navels: "Don't touch me there. It makes me have to pee." ::)

Me too....:)