PDA

View Full Version : DEEPTHROATING as easy as 1-2-3!

dollylocks
05-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Some of you may remeber my past problems with my bf's oral sex preferences, but last night i was looking around this vast internet of ours and i came across this site that gives easy steps on how to deep throat. And i don't mean like a couple of extra inches in, I mean like serious, full penetration throat fucking.

:D

It's really quite technical in the approach, but it makes an amazing difference. Just wanted to share my discovery with the world! I'll see if i can find the site again, it was really helpful....

Katrine
05-10-2005, 01:04 AM
Awww, that's so sweet of you dolly, I'd like to see the site.

But for me at 28, its just more effort than I care to put in for sex. ;)

Sh0t
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
POST THE LINK

or

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~agevorki/smileys/shens.gif

Try hitting control+h to get the history in your browser

yoda57us
05-11-2005, 07:11 AM

Sadly...for me at 47, sometimes it's "just use your hand to finish baby, I'm getting tired"...:'(

dollylocks
05-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Sadly...for me at 47, sometimes it's "just use your hand to finish baby, I'm getting tired"...:'(

LOL! Silly... ::still lookin guys::

Moneywise
05-11-2005, 09:49 PM
This (http://www.dontspitswallow.com/100-blowjob-tips.shtml) might pacify them until you find your link.

SportsWriter2
05-12-2005, 04:23 AM
MW, you are a research genius.... Tips 6, 24 and 95 are the same thing in different words. Ironically, the one who did it best liked the taste and always felt cheated. :-\

Another good link:

In clubs I'll order pinceapple juice just to see if the dancer I'm with knows the score. Most will at least ask why I ordered it. One of my favorites started ordering vodka and pineapple. :)

Sh0t
05-12-2005, 07:47 PM
I tasted my sperm a few minutes ago and you know what? It wasn't bad!!!!

SportsWriter2
05-13-2005, 04:46 AM
It's hard to Google this topic because of Deep Throat the Washington Post informant from the Nixon era and Deep Throat the movie.

Maybe this, but I doubt it:

Dollylocks, you're messing with SCJ heads. You've got an old one tired and a another tasting his own soup. :O

Sh0t
05-13-2005, 11:13 AM
i test mine all the time to gauge how empathetic I should be to my lovers

Head Boy
05-14-2005, 05:21 AM
What a great idea for a site - I've even got a domain for it. Thanks for starting the thread. :)

dollylocks
06-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I finally found it and since the site's working...here it is!

Deep throating is a form of oral sex, a type of fellatio in which the whole erect penis is taken into the mouth, (sometimes including the scrotum as well).

Since the average erect penis is longer than the average mouth is deep, this requires suppressing the gag reflex in order to partially swallow the end of the penis.

In order to perform this form of fellatio one must relax all the muscles at the back of one's throat while gradually inserting the erect penis into the throat. It is usually helpful to have a willing, and a patient partner. The best technique for practising the technique is for the giver to lay on their back on a bed with their head hanging over the edge. This ensures throat and mouth line up and aids penetration of the penis. Deep throating may facilitate swallowing of the semen, since it bypasses most of the tongue and tastebuds.

I've also found that spraying my throat with Chloraseptic, the stuff you use to numb a sore throat, significantly weakens my gag reflex.

gabkamano
02-15-2006, 01:33 AM
i love giving blowjobs(thats why i dont get it why is it called a job?)and i love to swallow,but u never know,what u get because is taste different,depense,what was the guy eating a day before.....

kirbie_kyle
02-17-2006, 08:45 PM

Me too... At 18 :(

dlabtot
02-17-2006, 09:28 PM

wow, 28, that's way too young to get lazy about sex.. your partners might appreciate a little effort, lol

yoda57us
02-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Me too... At 18 :(

Don't worry Kirbie, at your age the best part of your sex life is just up the road. At my age it's waiving goodbye in my rear view mirror.....:O

Anney Dancer 2
06-19-2006, 04:54 PM
You guys drink pineapple juice to make your semen taste sweet? Well it works for pussy too but in both cases takes at least 4/5hrs to work.
Pineapple pussy juice cummin up...! LOL

Vyanka
06-19-2006, 05:15 PM
i test mine all the time to gauge how empathetic I should be to my lovers

IDK, but this made me giggle. ;D