PDA

View Full Version : Dancers needed for clean bachelor party in Vegas - this weekend!

Pryce
05-16-2005, 03:53 PM
A close friend of mine is throwing his brother a bachelor party this Saturday night in Vegas. They have a suite at the Imperial Palace that they want the show performed in. They're looking for a clean show - no toys and no private dances (laps done in front of everybody are ok). His brother prefers Asians and blondes. They're shooting for a strip show with the two ladies eventually getting a little sexy with each other - not hardcore though. The groom is shy and wants to avoid trouble with his soon to-be bride, so nothing should be forced on him (laps, spankings, being stripped, etc).

GF, myself, and several other friends expect to attend the party.

So if you can arrange this show or want to perform in it get in touch with us:

If you know me personally (long time member, sponsor, friend, etc), get in touch with me and we can discuss it. :) If you're a stranger but can still help, please contact Patrick (my friend) at [email protected]

fancygirl
05-16-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm not asian or a blonde, so I think I'll hold off because there will probably be plenty of women who fit that description PMing you. Hopefully there won't be the marker incident that was talked about a month ago--so talk to the bachelor first about standard stripping stuff so he can choose what he feels comfortable with rather than being surprised.
HAVE FUN!

cinammonkisses
05-16-2005, 09:51 PM
LMAOOO I was just thinking the same thing Fancy. I'm not Asian or Blonde either...far from actually.

Good luck though Pryce. Oh and give your friend my best wishes!!