PDA

View Full Version : bachelor party issues

toxicgirl
05-21-2005, 10:13 PM
ok, so here's my problem. i just did my first bachelor party tonite. it went very well!

here's my issue: i had applied to work for another company (we'll call them 'kitties') before the one i'm with now (the one i did the party with- we'll call them 'doggies'). kitties was being lazy. i had sent my photos to them back at the beginning of the month. they didnt put me on the site. they just dont have it together. everytime i would call them, they had excuses. i got tired of it. so i went with the current company (cause my club is slow as hell and i really needed the money. i got put on the site in a few days and had my party booked yesterday.

so 'kitties' just sent me an email saying they had been trying to get in touch with me for a party tonite. funny, never got a phone call...they said they 'lost my number'. they also said bad things about 'doggies', saying they solicit prostitution. i think 'kitties' is pissed at me for going to another company, but what was i supposed to do. i've waited a few months to work with these people. i need cash. i need to make a living. what other choices did i have?

how should i handle this?

Rebuildme
05-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Tell them to suck it like a dolphin, that is the most constructive thing I have to say regarding this issue. No, do you really want to work for someone that is so behind on their shit and inyour own opinion does not have it together? Do you really think "doggies" encourages prostitution? Whatever you think... I have a feeling that the people in charge at "kitties" are smoking plastic or something. Don't do anything, just make your money.

toxicgirl
05-22-2005, 12:25 AM
'doggies' isnt prostitution, the shows are no crazier than 'kitties'. but what gets me is that i got the email tonite from kitties when doggies called me about a party yesterday. kitties also said in the email they talked to doggies today, asking for my number and that they knew about the party i was doing tonite. wondering what kitties said to doggies and how all this was found out...

thinking i should call doggies and tell them about the email i got (leave out the prostitution part). do it to save my ass and see if kitties said nasty stuff about me that might make it hard for me to get work...

Rebuildme
05-22-2005, 03:03 AM
If you feel that "doggies" takes too long to contact you about more work then you should follow up with them but other than that I would avoid telling them about anything said by "kitties"...that just gets you caught up in a bunch of bullshit when all you are trying to do is make money.

Bella21
05-22-2005, 03:58 AM
Sounds like kitties has a bunch of shitheads working for them and I would watch out.

whirlerz
02-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Keep us posted, I hope it works out..

threlayer
02-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Just say you ap-lied with them in good fairth and stated you need to begin work soon. They were non-responsive. You then went with a company more responsive to your current needs. Don't burn bridges though, just be matter of fact.