PDA

View Full Version : virginity

dollylocks
06-19-2005, 05:17 AM
Maybe this isn't the right place to be asking this, but what the hell.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a long time now and I like him a lot. [that all sounds so painfully cliche]
Lately, he's mentioned how he'd like to have sex. Hmmm.....

I don't know how to tell him I'm a virgin! I think all this time, he's assumed that because I've given him oral sex, I must have had sex...the other way.

I've heard that it hurts a whole bunch the first time, and I'd hate to ruin it for him by whining,crying out in pain, etc.

What to do?

merely_lurking
06-19-2005, 08:36 AM
If it would help you out, I would be more than happy to deflower you first. You could scream and cry out as much as you'd like, get all that out of the way, and then be all warmed up and ready for your boyfriend. I'm into anal and could help loosen you up there too, if that would please you. Let me know. :)

merely_lurking
06-19-2005, 08:52 AM
In all seriousness, I would just tell him. No shame in your still being a virgin. It's not your job to make it a perfect experience for him, there's really no such thing anyway. If he loves you, he should take his time and be gentle with you. He should work just as hard at making it a good experience for you as you are for him. Once you get the virginity out of the way, you both can relax, get into a groove, and have as much fun as you'd like. Cheers....

whirlerz
06-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Good luck to you, dear. Just talk to him, make sure you really want to. w/him..

SportsWriter2
06-19-2005, 11:01 AM
I've heard that it hurts a whole bunch the first time, and I'd hate to ruin it for him by whining,crying out in pain, etc.
It can hurt for two basic reasons:

1. Your hymen hasn't opened enough, and first penetration tears it abruptly. You may have little or no hymen membrane left from active sports. You can find out for yourself with your finger or a dildo.

2. Your vagina hasn't ballooned and lubricated enough. During foreplay it gets deeper and wider. You can always use Wet Lite if you're dry, but you can't replace natural ballooning.

Just tell your BF he needs to go slow... all the time, not just when you're a virgin. Slow is good. :)

Sh0t
06-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Practice on Sportswriter to make sure you don't dissappoint your boyfriend

Katrine
06-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Just have a couple of orgasms first and tell him to work it in really slowly. I'll bet you he'll be pretty stoked to find out you are a virgin and want him to be your first. Guys love that stupid shit.

I'm suprised you are so clueless about this at your age. This post is trollish to say the least...

KC Joe
06-22-2005, 09:10 PM
I remember my first time and it didn't hurt all that much.;D

get_shoot
06-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey Dolly,
I think I am late of answering you, byt Yes its hurt a lot, Why dont you give him BJ 1st then after some time start the intercourse as the lolypop will be soft and try to apply some cream or something to make it smooth.
for details PM ME.